• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

I love to fight with all the orgXII:D especially roxas.I keep on fighting with him again and again. roxas is fun to fight with:D! when the first time I battle with Sephiroth,It was hard but then I know every step on how to defeat him. and dont forget Terra. yeah he's very hard to defeat but...
  2. E

Organization in BBS

I never think of that...0.0 but there's a possibility that there might be some of the members:E
  3. E

Organization in BBS

I never think of that...0.0 but there's a possibility that there might be some of the members:E
  4. E

The Mystery behind Xion's existance (Unraveled?)

yup...I think insomniac is right
  5. E

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

woah..... how did u get all the INfo's so fast??? great!!! thank you so much.
  6. E

how to get full secret ending in kh2fm?

proud mode...i think so...why?
  7. E

proud mode i think
  8. E

i got the first part of the secret ending. but how to get the 2nd part??? someone told me that i have to level up all forms including summon till max. yeah i did but still didnt get it. i completed all the paradox cup or whatever.. the thing is,what should i do besides completing all the side...
Back