• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
A lot of people liked it better when only Sora could use the KK, and alternatively - only Riku.
And then Mickey had his own Keyblade.
And Roxas did while Sora still had one too.
And then Riku got the WtD.
And Kairi used Riku's Duel Wielded blade.
And now Xion entered the fold.
A lot of people liked Keyblades better when they were really unique XDDD;;;

don't forget terra, aqua, ven, MX, DS, and most likely VAT's master also have keyblades

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
They'll probably say who it is, but then totally drop the subject, and now we are off topic, so lets have a subject change!

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Who said anything about Sora's memories leaking to Xion in the first place?

And what is the deal with Roxas in that CoM scene? How could he be there? Is he invisible or something?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It was an raised in an interview or trailer, and SufferingAngel extrapolated on the idea.

And no idea, this is the 358/2 Days/Xion thread, CoM questions go in CoM threads? Aside from that, no idea. I know Roxas never showed up in CoM, so maybe you're talking about Re:CoM, or simply have one game mistaken for another.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xion all but says that something is leaking out of Roxas, and now she's filled with "Memories of Roxas".
iono, seems like there aren't that many ways to interpret it XD

And Roxas was in CO, it appears. I doubt he was there during the time CoM took place though

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well yeah, he was around at the time, we just didn't see him in the game. In that case, it's still possible, but highly doubtful, that he was there at the time. Most likely he was going through some training of indiuction program, it being his first few days of existence.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
I mean there was one scene with Zexion talking to Riku (you couldn't see him, but I heard it was one of his lines) on Destiny Islands and Roxas was there, in front of Riku.

Woot i think Zion is going to be the friend of Axel and Roxas.

No way!

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yeah, Roxas joined at the end of KH, and he was around during CoM, hence, Organization XIII

Xango99

For Halloween town, Jack is probably plotting some events for the next halloween..
Xaldin has just started to learn about the beast and trying to turn him into heartless and nobody
Pete is rounding up heartless in worlds and looking for Jafars lamp in agrabah...
I have no idea for Wonderland..
Org members are training in the Coliseum to become better fighters...Demyx and Xigbar learn more about the olympus stone.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Here are mine:

Wonderland:
-------------------------------
Demyx is sent on a mission to wonderland and does'nt return. So Roxas, Axel, and Xion are sent to find him. When they arrive they chase the white rabbit who is running toward the castle. Upon entering the queen's court they see Demyx locked up. In order to prove Demyx's innocent they must find the culprit . After looking for awhile they are unable to find the true culprit and so the queen sends the cards after them. The queen chases them to the bizzare room and they Roxas fights a Trickmaster. They blame the trickmaster and Demyx is freed.

Olympus Coliseum:
---------------------------
Roxas, Xigbar and Demyx enter the Tournement and soon Hades realises that Roxas has the same keyblade as Sora. He sees this as a threat and sends the Hydra to handle him. Roxas deafets the Hydra, but Hades decides to deal with Roxas personally. But ofcourse Roxas is victorious.

Agrabah:
-------------------------
Roxas, Axel and Xion are sent to deafet two giant heartless in Agrabah. But they find Pete their and battle him. Axel chases after Pete while Roxas and Xion with Genei's and Carpet's help enter the sand storm and deafete the first giant heartless. Then they reunite with Axel in the cave of wonders. Axel lost Pete but they find the second heartless in the cave. After beating the heartless Roxas finds Jafar's lamp, he beleives it to be just an ordinary lamp and accident;ly summons Jafar. The trio beats him and puts him back in the lamp but this time Iago escaped.

Halloween Town:
--------------------------------
Roxas and Xigbar encounter Jack skellington. Jack introduces him to Dr. finklestine who is trying to perfect his artificial heart. Pete steals it and Xigbar and Roxas find him and Pete uses the fake heart to make a powerfull heartless. Though Xigbar and Roxas beat the heartless the fake heart is destroyed and Pete escapes.

Beast Castle:
------------------------------------
Xemnas sees that beast could become a powerfull heartless but when Gaston comes to the castle trying to kill beast. Roxas and Xaldin have to stop him, so the beast will become a heartless one day.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there ya go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back