• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

WTF?? WHO is this guy????

Ok well i was replaying kingdom hearts one (To get ready 4 bbs) and Sora was in a dark cave talking to a man in a hood.....but it wasn't a organiztion jacket..so WTF? who is he?? he starts talking to sora right before we gets transported to the other worlds. heres a video with the guy but your...
  2. M

Ven and Roxas Theroy?

My theory is that maybe Ven and Roxas are the same person. If you think that is unbelievable then keep reading. You see maybe Ven/Roxas are immortal. (Anything can happen in video games.) Also, Roxas said he couldn't remember his past. Post what you think about this theory.
  3. M

Theory and KH3?

Okay well, every-time I go onto forums I see someone with a Theory. Well, people we're all gonna have theories and a lot of them are not gonna make any sense at all. An example: Xion is Kairi's nobody. Well she isn't because Kairi's heart never went into darkness. So people it's great that we...
Back