• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory and KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mmbiglolz

Okay well, every-time I go onto forums I see someone with a Theory. Well, people we're all gonna have theories and a lot of them are not gonna make any sense at all. An example: Xion is Kairi's nobody. Well she isn't because Kairi's heart never went into darkness.
So people it's great that we can share our theories but re-read them please, some of them really don't make any sense.
Sorry if you think I'm posting spam, well I'm not trying too. :)

Cant wait for 358 2 days to come out and BBS. I want coded don't want coded because Im not playing a video game on a tiny phone. Uh, this always bothered me, what is KH3 going to be about? Because about a year ago when I was 11 I sent them a letter asking if they're going to make a KH3 and they said they might not...:(.
But I might send another letter.
So, I hear everything about KH3, but WHAT IS IT? At first I remember when people first found the BBS trailer and everyone called it "Keyblade Wars" and "Kingdom Hearts 3"
But really want is it?

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
KH3 is not even confirmed yet.. so if you want to know what KH3 is.. ask Nomura he might not even now =/

Apollo

Silver Member
Okay well, every-time I go onto forums I see someone with a Theory. Well, people we're all gonna have theories and a lot of them are not gonna make any sense at all. An example: Xion is Kairi's nobody. Well she isn't because Kairi's heart never went into darkness.
So people it's great that we can share our theories but re-read them please, some of them really don't make any sense.

Cant wait for 358 2 days to come out and BBS. I want coded don't want coded because Im not playing a video game on a tiny phone. Uh, this always bothered me, what is KH3 going to be about? Because about a year ago when I was 11 I sent them a letter asking if they're going to make a KH3 and they said they might not...:(.
So, I hear everything about KH3, but WHAT IS IT? At first I remember when people first found the BBS trailer and everyone called it "Keyblade Wars" and "Kingdom Hearts 3"
But really want is it?

12 year olds on the internet -_-

KH3 is not confirmed.

Dark Slayer

i was thinking about something , but since im a dumb person and i dont even know how to open a topic (lol xD), i'll make the question here.

so i was thinking that nomura said on an interview that sora and his friends receiving the letter meant that there was going to be another KH. and it was going to be the story about what was in that letter that king mickey sent to them in the end of KH2. but then i remembered that KH coded is after KH2. so that letter was probably king mickey asking for sora's help to solve that problem with the bugs (or something like that). which means that there will be absolutely no purpose for KH3 thus not being made, or that KH coded has an important role on the KH saga, and that in the end of it, we would know if there was something left to do. but nomura already said that KH coded isnt coming to america or europe. so it means it mustnt be that important...
so im starting to believe that KH3 isnt going to exist... EVER! which i dont like to think about, since im a huge fan of KH, but its best for us to stop thinking about a future for KH... after coded, BBS and 358/2 days of course.

this isnt really a question, it's basicaly a thought... so tell me what u guys think plz

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
i was thinking about something , but since im a dumb person and i dont even know how to open a topic (lol xD), i'll make the question here.

so i was thinking that nomura said on an interview that sora and his friends receiving the letter meant that there was going to be another KH. and it was going to be the story about what was in that letter that king mickey sent to them in the end of KH2. but then i remembered that KH coded is after KH2. so that letter was probably king mickey asking for sora's help to solve that problem with the bugs (or something like that). which means that there will be absolutely no purpose for KH3 thus not being made, or that KH coded has an important role on the KH saga, and that in the end of it, we would know if there was something left to do. but nomura already said that KH coded isnt coming to america or europe. so it means it mustnt be that important...
so im starting to believe that KH3 isnt going to exist... EVER! which i dont like to think about, since im a huge fan of KH, but its best for us to stop thinking about a future for KH... after coded, BBS and 358/2 days of course.

this isnt really a question, it's basicaly a thought... so tell me what u guys think plz

I think you're confused. The letter sent to Sora and co. was not about the events of Coded, as it stands. As far as we know right now, Mickey doesn't involve the real Sora about the events of Coded.

The Sora that we play as in Coded is just a data projection of the real Sora. So, we don't know if Sora knows yet or not.

For all we know, and this is what I personally think, the letter sent to them from King Mickey is about what happened after Coded, which lead us to a KH3.

Now, Coded is actually very important, because it is the next game set in the future of KH, whereas BbS and 358/2 Days is not. However, they're all important, and it has been confirmed by Nomura that all three games tie into a new game that has not yet been released yet.

Nomura has also confirmed that he would like to release Coded worldwide, he just hasn't yet, or SE hasn't given the go ahead. Also, there is the distinct possibility that Coded might come to another console, if it does make a release worldwide, because there's no phone that has the technology necessary to support Coded. Perhaps the iPhone might, but I wouldn't know.

Coded is very important. Very, very important. Just because it's on a phone does not mean that it's any less important, much in the same way that CoM was very important, even if it was only on the GBA.

Apollo

Silver Member

-Nomura said he wants to bring all 3 games to America. So that kind of kills your idea of it not being important.

-I doubt the letter is asking for Sora's help with the bugs. Seeing how Coded doesn't even deal with the real Sora.

Muse

you look atrocious
Doesn't Coded start right after CoM, when Sora goes to sleep, and supposedly ends during/after KH2? =/ I can't remember what they said the time-frame was for Coded...

Lifes.Lover

Website
Doesn't Coded start right after CoM, when Sora goes to sleep, and supposedly ends during/after KH2? =/ I can't remember what they said the time-frame was for Coded...

*blink*

Not you too, Rei!! D':

Coded is after the events of KH2, when Jiminy is compiling his journal, and finds that there's an extra sentence there, that says 'We must return to free them from their torment'.

Muse

you look atrocious
*blink*

Not you too, Rei!! D':

Coded is after the events of KH2, when Jiminy is compiling his journal, and finds that there's an extra sentence there, that says 'We must return to free them from their torment'.

D,: I'm sorry! I just thought they said somewhere that while Sora went to sleep in CoM, Riku and Mickey went on a magical adventure journey to do... something and they used a data Sora!

I'm sorry I don't pay as much attention to Coded as I do to BBS! Please don't hit me! D,:

Dark Slayer

oh ok thx. i thought that the virtual sora was being manipulated by sora. like, he was not in there but he was controling him... like a video game to him.

and i thought that coded wasnt important not because it was on a phone, but because i didnt know that nomura was planning to release it world wide. i knew that the other 2 would come.

by the way i didnt thought of CoM as something important because i didnt play it. i was expecting that the ps2 version would come to portugal, but apparently it didnt... yet xD

so... thank u for the explanaition

Lifes.Lover

Website
D,: I'm sorry! I just thought they said somewhere that while Sora went to sleep in CoM, Riku and Mickey went on a magical adventure journey to do... something and they used a data Sora!

I'm sorry I don't pay as much attention to Coded as I do to BBS! Please don't hit me! D,:

Bad Rei!! No, so far, Riku has nothing to do with it, beyond us learning what he did during the events of KH1.

oh ok thx. i thought that the virtual sora was being manipulated by sora. like, he was not in there but he was controling him... like a video game to him.

and i thought that coded wasnt important not because it was on a phone, but because i didnt know that nomura was planning to release it world wide. i knew that the other 2 would come.

by the way i didnt thought of CoM as something important because i didnt play it. i was expecting that the ps2 version would come to portugal, but apparently it didnt... yet xD

so... thank u for the explanaition

Nah, not that we've heard of.

Nomura wants to release it worldwide. It doesn't mean it's going to happen. BbS hasn't even been officially announced to be released in NA, either. Just 358/2 Days.

It might not come to Portugal, but you should try to play it some way. If not that, then you should catch up on the cutscenes, because every game is important, if you want to know what's going on.

Dark Slayer

its reeeeaaaaally not the same thing. i play the games for the great storylines they have and because im a videogame lover. but yes, thats what i will do if they dont come to portugal. but i sure hope they come... portugal sucks about these things :(

Dark Slayer

u have short memory... xD. seeing the cutscenes isnt the same thing as actually playing the game

Dark Slayer

yeah... ur right, miss "im gonna sit on my couch playing my kingdom hearts while he sees the cutscenes on the internet, because he has no choice" xD. im just kidding. hope u enjoy ur KH :)

happy new year

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com

Some of them make sense. People are just misinform.

Coded might be on PSP(from what i heard might not). And KH 3 will be about Xehanort being whole.

But really want is it?
It wont be out for a while and it hasnt been confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back