• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Rawr!

Some requests from another forum. I made this and tried some sort of a anime or manga style. The bar on the right side(fadding little o' bar) somewhat had to represent the boxes for a manga page >< Need some CnC on how it turns out. The hand of one of the stock got glitched and I wasn't...
  2. S

Time past swiftly..

I haven't been active in this forum, as i was in some other forum ^^ Hope you guys still remember me, here's a tag that needs some CnC
  3. S

Swifty wants to play too!~

Just wanna test how far my skill goes ;) Stock: Anything related to Kingdom hearts Size : 400x150 That's all. Battle, anyone? EDIT: Time limit :3 days from start.
  4. S

Help/Support ► HOMEWORK HELP THREAD!

Nid help... Solve each pairs of simultaneous equations... y(x+2) =2y+ 2x .....(i) x-x/2=0 .....(ii)
  5. S

Pokemanz ~

Some tag I turned on at Pokebeach's private contest. CnC Please :). Its kind of mono-color for now but bear with me, I can't do well with mixing colors ><
  6. S

self-esteem.. lol wth

Just testing with my understanding on depth and flow.
  7. S

A lonely Valentine :(

8. S

Cartoon Network

This probably the best I've ever done. If this fails, I fail.
  9. S

some trash

yeeaahh...
  10. S

Weeeeeeeee!!

Like usual, CnC :) I think the flow and depth isn't good, oh yea also the text :x. How bout you?
  11. S

Level 99 Roxas

I just don't think you should. Its just wasting your time where you can improve on something else ==
  12. S

Help/Support ► Homework Help

I don't get this. Can someone explain a little thoroughly?
  13. S

I improved!

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x215/fieryadam/soracopy.png I know i can do better than this but I got no idea where to start correcting it.
  14. S

My taggy in KHI for the first time

Mine isn't the excellent awesome among the artists here. But I would like some advice on advancing my skills. A basic Sora Tag.
  15. S

Morning GLory!

Hello KHI!:D! My name is Swift and I thought I'd like to join the community. I like the KHearts series and awaits for BBSleep to be launched. I like making banners and avatars too. However I am not very good with it so yea any mistake correct me! I'm kinda Noob :x
Back