• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

new pictures of axel and roxas!!!

Nice find!
  2. J

The World Ends with You

Re: The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World I keep reading good things about this game. I haven't played it myself yet.
  3. J

what do you think of re chain of memories?

I haven't played it. However, I did play the GBA version and I thought it was kind of boring and repetitive. And I don't like using cards to fight. That's what ruined the game for me. Who knows, maybe I would like the remake better.
  4. J

Help/Support ► ...that suicide is painless. It brings so many....

Thank you. I read your other thread, you are thinking of going into the Marines, right? I wish you good luck as well if you make that choice.
  5. J

Well, i'm not going into combat. My job is in Supply.
  6. J

ARMY. My brother is in the Air Force and said it was fairly easy.
  7. J

Fort Jackson, South Carolina I am very nervous.:23:
  8. J

I'm supposed to be going to basic training in a few days... Good luck!
  9. J

Your Favorite ► Favorite Coldplay Song

Is there any Coldplay fans here? I just wanted to know if you had a favorite song if any. I love a lot of their songs. But currently I have been listening to Viva La Vida, Yellow, Fix You, and Lovers in Japan a lot.
  10. J

XALDIN

I didn't use "Learn" nor "Jump" because I didn't use them correctly. I just hack and slashed the whole way through. If you die Mickey will come and save the day! For at least two times. But on your third try...good luck - you are on your own. Sorry, my only advice is to just hack n' slash.
  11. J

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

How could I be disappointed in my favorite series? I found nothing wrong with the game. It's brilliant!
Back