• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite ► Favorite Coldplay Song

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

J.Seraphim

Is there any Coldplay fans here? I just wanted to know if you had a favorite song if any. I love a lot of their songs. But currently I have been listening to Viva La Vida, Yellow, Fix You, and Lovers in Japan a lot.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
hey guys im chris martin. its 1998. i just listened to the bends by radiohead. we need to copy them so we can be famous and have actresses for wives. whats a cool and quirky name that makes us sound like edgy motherflipping (sorry about the french there) rock stars. oh coldplay will do. haha. theyll think we have sexual relations with dead people. man thats edgy.

Last edited:

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
hey guys im chris martin. its 1998. i just listened to ok computer by radiohead. we need to copy them so we can be famous and have actresses for wives. whats a cool and quirky name that makes us sound like edgy motherflipping (sorry about the french there) rock stars. oh coldplay will do. haha. theyll think we have sexual relations with dead people. man thats edgy.

wtf lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back