• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

DS=Xigbar?

Recently I've seen some videos of Days and wondered this:Could Xigbar be dark soldier? I thought about it as only a possibility because Xigbar says that Ven always glared at him, Ven fought dark soldier in the trailer for bbs, and Ven knocked out Xigbar.In the (friday) Nomura interview, he says...
  2. D

Keyblades in days

I don't know if anyone had bothered to post about the new stuff the days website had put up, but in one of the videos roxas was holding a different keyblade than the KK. It looked somewhat like the lamp keyblade( I forgot what it's called). So I came up with this theory that the gears roxas...
  3. D

Your Special Keyblade in Days

Which keyblade in Days are you guys gonna play with the most over wifi and story mode? NOTE:These include keyblades you get from other organization members.Assuming you can play with them over wifi, and if you play as Roxas. I don't know much about the weapons rest of the Org. members or Xion.
  4. D

Which keyblades should be in Days?

I'm new. So as I read somewhere in the posts, I saw a comment mentioning the bond of flames keyblade appearing in Days. If other keyblades could appear in Days which would you want to see? I'd want to see the two-across keyblade. (The one with the organization XIII symbol) Note:*I'm not saying...
Back