• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Partial Famitsu Scan (Isa) I cant see Axel turning to darkness...somethings going to happen to him, like the same way Sora became a heartless. It was an act out of good.
  2. A

Zexion

other members felt emotions too axel was sad when roxas left Roxas gets angry at ansem the wise before sora wakes up if i remember his name correctly demyx? (the guy with the guitar and water nobodies) he felt tons of emotions, he was nervous scared all that all the time
  3. A

TAV

I agree It actually sounds like a good plot line and kingdom hearts suitable
  4. A

Unlockable Stories in BBS

I would think DS would be like MX's apprentice or something or his own mercenary thatd be pretty insane
  5. A

bbs animals forms

Please god no...no more musicals..... watch us get highschool musical
  6. A

Hopes for Days

I read a few reviews and guides on the missions they sound annoying like theres one where you have to fight a boss without taking any damage I think the main fun in the game will be playing as the organization
  7. A

Certain Boss Fights.

Just Be sure to have a good amount of zero cards 3 or 4 should be fine try not to use them in combos and break all his dark aura combos then just attack with whats left
  8. A

Storyline trouble with 358/2 days

Alright Thanks I got it now
  9. A

Who will you play as in Days?

Lets see well axel Dual weild and normal Roxas then Marluxia maybe riku but I heard his fighting style is terrible
  10. A

Logical Unbirth Theory

it makes a lot more sense than the soul thing I heard about the way memories are used in kingdom hearts theres bound to be some new enemy involving them but id still like to know how the unbirth vanished, if they come from memories why would they stop coming
  11. A

Storyline trouble with 358/2 days

Before I start I have played all the games other than 358/2 days waiting for the american version I just watched the E3 Trailer again and i saw Zexion in it even though he died in CoM So does this game take place during the same time as CoM? Or Before it or what?
  12. A

bbs dual wielding its possible

I highly doubt it the video didnt have anything to do with gameplay just to show the connection of the characters with the keyblades
Back