• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TAV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naximi

In a magical place where nobody has to make sense
So what do you think about Terra=Heartless, Ventus=Nobodies, and maybe Aqua=Unbirths? Terra was thought to become Xehanort and create heartless(right? I'm not 100% sure). A nobody looks like Ventus. We all know Aqua's got some gigantic power and my guess is she plays a big part in the unbirths. I've always wondered about that, but what do you think? I don't really know how to explain the details, so could you let me know how you think this could (or could not) happen?

Last edited:

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
We really don't know if Terra actually is Xehanort yet. Aside from that, it's a plausible idea.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I actually think it's an interesting idea but for all we know, it could end up being something completely different. Nomura has a way of sending us for a spin.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
So what do you think about Terra=Heartless, Ventus=Nobodies, and maybe Aqua=Unbirths? Terra would become Xehanort and create heartless. Ventus looks like a nobody. We all know Aqua's got some gigantic power and my guess is she plays a big part in the unbirths. I've always wondered about that, but what do you think?

It's not that Ven looks like a nobody. It's the nobody that looks like him.

Although, I can't really disagree. It's possible, I guess.

DarkSoldier85

Interesting idea, but I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed that Unbirths are a prototype for the Heartless.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Interesting idea, but I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed that Unbirths are a prototype for the Heartless.

They didn't say that the Unbirths weren't.
Just that Aqua played some big part in Unbirths or whatever.

I do sort of like this idea
It's much fresher than everything I've been seeing
And seems perhaps possible

Axel

They didn't say that the Unbirths weren't.
Just that Aqua played some big part in Unbirths or whatever.

I do sort of like this idea
It's much fresher than everything I've been seeing
And seems perhaps possible

I agree

It actually sounds like a good plot line and kingdom hearts suitable

crazzyBRY

aqua having sumthing to do with the extinction of unbirths??

its possible..

she uses a strong magic that even her can kill herself to destroy all the unbirths in the game =)

Aria

braver by the minute
Ven doesn't look like a nobody, Roxas looks like him. But could you go into more details about the aqua=unbirths thing? Because I never really thought her connection to unbirths is that she fights them.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Aqua's role could explain why her armor is in the Room of Sleep.

ven and terra heardly played arole as heartless and nobodies though.....and if terra was xehanort, then he would have heartless and nobody. terra would play both roles

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
So what do you think about Terra=Heartless, Ventus=Nobodies, and maybe Aqua=Unbirths? Terra would become Xehanort and create heartless. Ventus looks like a nobody. We all know Aqua's got some gigantic power and my guess is she plays a big part in the unbirths. I've always wondered about that, but what do you think?

No, because the first Heartless and Nobodies were created in Xehanort's experiments, well after BBS.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
So what do you think about Terra=Heartless

No.

Ventus=Nobodies

No.

and maybe Aqua=Unbirths?

I would sooner say Ven would be an Unbirth.

Terra would become Xehanort and create heartless.

How the hell would a Heartless create a Heartless and a Nobody?

∞;4312381 said:
No, because the first Heartless and Nobodies were created in Xehanort's experiments, well after BBS.

Why is the 13th post the first one to bring up this fact? <_<

Naximi

In a magical place where nobody has to make sense
No.

No.

I would sooner say Ven would be an Unbirth.

How the hell would a Heartless create a Heartless and a Nobody?

Why is the 13th post the first one to bring up this fact? <_<
I'm just saying the trio might have something to do with these. I'm not saying Aqua is an Unbirth, and I'm not saying Ventus created Nobodies. I know Heartless and Nobodies didn't exist yet. All I'm suggesting is that they might be connected. And I guess I just misunderstood what people were saying about Xehanort.:23:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back