• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sepulchre

Help/Support ► Haha, Girls suck sometimes

Re: Haha, Girls suck dick sometimes You ruined some perfectly good inyourendo by pointing it out. 'grats. =/ But yah, don't trust the purple fox woman. I've seen her type before. Hell, I'm living with her type, as horrible as that sounds. Vindictive bitch. >.> Thank fuck I'm moving out...
  2. Sepulchre

Fanfiction ► Short Stories about Orgie XIII

Re: Short Stories about Orgy XIII I came in here with expectations. I was not satisfied. ;_; Please fix the thread title, so no one else will have to know my pain.
  3. Sepulchre

IWBTG - Puts Hair on your Chest

I Wanna Be The Guy <-- Link to game (don't worry, kids; it's freeware) You will play it, and it will torture you. Spit on you. Revile you and distain you. But if you can finish it, you will become a god. Or a social recluse with very good hand-eye coordination. But try it anyway. It's fun. :)
  4. Sepulchre

Help/Support ► MIP(Minor In Possesion) Citation

I had a minor in my possession. He got away. ;_; [/ajokeinbadtasteiswearsyouhavenoproof]
  5. Sepulchre

Kingdom Hearts II: Requiem for the Fallen Character Journal

~ Kingdom Hearts II: Requiem for the Fallen ~ ~ Character Journal (written by Deimos) ~ - Q&A Who the hell is Deimos? - I would say 'go and read my post', but unfortunately that doesn't really answer the question. On the other hand, I'd rather keep the particulars of this character hidden...
  6. Sepulchre

Divine Rebirth - An Original God RP (sign-Up's)

"To Whom It May Concern, I know what you are. I can help you. You may be startled at this point - alarmed, even. But before you panic, a word of advice; do not bother showing this letter to your family. They will not be able to read what you read. They will merely see it as another gas bill...
Back