• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

The six apprentices

I was watching the scean where Xemnas puts in the code to the room where Aqua's armor is (sorry forgot name) I noticed this..... YouTube - KH2 Final Mix + TWTNW Zexion And Xigbar (Subbed) When there is the circle with the six places to type he was typing Xehanort on top left Even of...
  2. G

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]Master Eraqus

Is it just me or does MTAV look a little familar? I just cant put fingure on who though. can someone help me out a little?
  3. G

Day's Multiplayer

OK. I don't mean to be rude ,but who else thinks day's multi- player is horrible. The missions are good same ones in story mode but the weapons.... shesh Most of the weapons, make that all of the weapons are not the ones we have seen and loved. The only people whose weapons are the same is...
  4. G

Keyblades?

OK. I have been wondering for a while now. When Sora gets a new keyblade, is he actually getting a new keyblade or a key chain which goes on the bottom of the keyblade to make it change its form? I always thought it was a brand new keyblade but then people said it was the key chain. Now i am...
  5. G

Pete?

OK. I was playing kingdom hearts 1 and 2 the other day and I was wondering where the heck did Pete come from? There was no sign of him in kingdom hearts 1 or CoM. Then out of nowhere he is one of the main villains (sorta). I just want to know where he came from. I know this might have...
  6. G

Who do you thnk?

I was wondering who do you think Xehanort might be? I know that some people might not believe this but i was wondering so...
  7. G

Xemnas's name

Ok. so we know that orginizations member's real name is just scrambled with an X. how does Xehanort fit into Xemnas? Is that like an exception or something? I know this might have been explaned a few times but i am new here and dont know my way around yet :31:
  8. G

Xehanort and Terra

Sorry that this might be the wrong post area, I am a newby :31: I was going through xehanorts name when i noticed something wierd xEhAnoRT. might be confussing but all the capitoles are E-a-r-t which are the letters of Terra just not 2 R and if you put the H in xeHanort you get...
Back