• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotItMemorized?

OK. I have been wondering for a while now. When Sora gets a new keyblade, is he actually getting a new keyblade or a key chain which goes on the bottom of the keyblade to make it change its form?

I always thought it was a brand new keyblade but then people said it was the key chain. Now i am confused :confused:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
it's the keychain... that's how it is.. Like the charm Kairi gave Sora that charm in KH1, that's how he got oathkeeper

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
He's always had the same Keyblade. Applying a Keychain to it merely alters its form and powers.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Oh wow, I have the capacity to not be a complete and utter bastard!

S

Shadow Soldier

You're all on drugs. It's different keyblades. Don't bullshit me, I know you all saw that video of the keyblade crossroads at the end of KHII...

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
You're all on drugs. It's different keyblades. Don't bullshit me, I know you all saw that video of the keyblade crossroads at the end of KHII...

Ummm... is that sarcasm? Cos it is stated that it is the same Keyblade but with different forms due to the Keychains.

The Keyblades in the secret video are just the remnants of the Keyblade War, coincidentally in the forms of Sora's various Keychains. That's because it was just a concept video, and Nomura won't waste time thinking up a 1000 over different and new Keyblades just to include them in a concept video.

S

Shadow Soldier

Ummm... is that sarcasm? Cos it is stated that it is the same Keyblade but with different forms due to the Keychains.

The Keyblades in the secret video are just the remnants of the Keyblade War, coincidentally in the forms of Sora's various Keychains. That's because it was just a concept video, and Nomura won't waste time thinking up a 1000 over different and new Keyblades just to include them in a concept video.

LIKE OMFG REALLY?! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I WAS SO CONFUSED ON THAT!!!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Ryan seriously we're going to see the infringement system imposed like tomorrow at this rate.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Apparently dual wielding is something like splitting your keyblade or something.

And each split keyblade has its own keychain.

Of course, information about DW is still pretty sketchy even now...

khfreak5

I was confused on that too, but I believe it's just the keychain. I'm not 100% positive, though. It is confusing on the two keyblade thing. I never thought of that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back