• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Special Edition Confirmed for France

Would you think that the Netherlands are also getting a bonus like the Germans and the French get? I hope so, I'm Dutch.
  2. S

some things i don't get...

If you see a picture of the world, you'll see the town is under the castle. It's the same world, I think. As Marx15 said, the castle is also there. But it looks smaller than in KH1/KH2 (lower towers and such things). Maybe it isn't finished yet in the time of BbS?
  3. S

Yeah, it's a shame they lost the rights for Tarzan. Deep Jungle was my favorite and I had really liked to see it in any other Kingdom Hearts.
  4. S

Oh, okay. But isn't it strange that a world appears only on the command board?
  5. S

Only Command Board? I thought we had seen it on a scan, with Rabbit and a giant pumpkin or something like that :S
  6. S

Command board

It seems like fun, more fun than the CP in Chain of Memories...
  7. S

Lol, no but certainly not 100th Acre Woods again. There are enough worlds to bring in.
  8. S

Command board

A growth system, i thought? Like they did with the Final Fantasy series (FFX/X-2/XII). Special growth systems.
  9. S

Well, we can't look in the head of Nomura, can we? I hate it that 100th Acre Woods makes an appearance again. And, yes, I really would like to see other worlds, like the Hunchback of the Notre Dam.
  10. S

The Best Final Stage (MAJOR SPOILERS BUT NOT FOR BBS)

Re: The Best Final Stage (MAJOR SPOILERS) Well, Castle Oblivion was the whole game, not only the ending stage in CoM, so not very special. I liked the storyline in TWTNW and the Memory's Skyscraper area. But the world itself... I liked End of the World more, based on areas.
  11. S

Update Kingdom Hearts Mobile Site Today

I don't know if this is the right section for this thread, but the Kingdom Hearts Mobile site updated today (I saw that on the Japanese Kingdom Hearts Portal Site). As I can't read Japanese I don't know what is updated, but just to let you know. Kingdom Hearts Mobile Site: KINGDOM HEARTS MOBILE...
  12. S

i'm bothered by this...

Days had Sanctuary actually.
  13. S

i'm bothered by this...

Yes, I think he did say that. That way there's need for only one song. And I hope it's a new one! :P
  14. S

i'm bothered by this...

Sorry, yes that's definetly true. But I still think they won't put three (new) songs in the game, for each scenario one. Not gonna happen if you ask me. Are there games with more than one song? (Could be, I don't know)
  15. S

i'm bothered by this...

3 different songs... I don't think so... Way to much work.
  16. S

i'm bothered by this...

I think BbS really should have an own song. It is a side game, but certainly a very important one. I think it can be almost called a main game, except that it is on a handheld and does not have a number in the title.
  17. S

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Re: New Scan: Olympus coliseum + FF character in BBS Everyone does remember it. It's just that since that trailer no scan of Olympus Colisseum was shown, so people thought the world was deleted. But it seems OC will be in game.
  18. S

Birth by sleep @ Jump festa 2010

No, 19th - 20th december. Today it was announced BbS will be at Jump Festa.
  19. S

Vanitas Identity

Can't remember that interview. Do you have a link? That would mean Vanitas and Ven really have a connection.
  20. S

Birth by sleep @ Jump festa 2010

Sorry, but that's old news. I believe that's known for a while now. Or it was almost certain BbS would be at it... don't know anymore now. EDIT: I believe it is new news, as the date under What's New states: 09.12.01, and that's today! Thanks for the confirmation. EDIT EDIT: It was posted in...
Back