• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

some things i don't get...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khbbsfanatic

Please can someone elucidate me cause i can't figure it out on my own.

why are donald duck nephews in Disney Town??? They look exactly like in KH1.

why do they put Neverland again? ok, i now that C. Hook had to know about the keyblades and that's logical but PP in KH1 never made a comment or a face...

And why do they put 100 acre wood again??? (i just don't understand), i mean there are a lot more other worlds that would suit better in that place, like Merlin or else.

Thanks for your answers.

Sholted

Well, we can't look in the head of Nomura, can we?
I hate it that 100th Acre Woods makes an appearance again. And, yes, I really would like to see other worlds, like the Hunchback of the Notre Dam.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
^^^ I love Halloweentown, but i didnt like how they did Halloweentown in KH2.....and in BbS they couldve had Jack's first attempt in trying to handle Christmas....i wouldve liked to see how TAV would look like all Halloweenified.

But i'm disappointed that 100 Acre Wood will be back.

and if you already have a thread on the same topic....and the same wording....then u shouldnt really be adding another one on the forums.....just wait for people to reply on your old one.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
100 Acre Wood, as far as I know, only appears for the Command Board. It's not exactly relevant to the plot.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i'm guessing the donald duck nephews are there because disney town wasn't devoured by darkness yet. captain hook did know about the keyblade. remember ? the meeting in hollow bastion with maleficent and other disney villains ? square-enix has been having trouble obtaining the rights for characters such as tarzan but i don't know really.

Sholted

Yeah, it's a shame they lost the rights for Tarzan. Deep Jungle was my favorite and I had really liked to see it in any other Kingdom Hearts.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
100 acre wood was only for command board, its not really a world

Sorakun12

I'm thinking Disney Town may be the area outside of Disney Castle? If so, then that would fit that Huey, Duey, and Louie are there.

100 Acre Wood is only for the command board, like said

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
i'm guessing the donald duck nephews are there because disney town wasn't devoured by darkness yet. captain hook did know about the keyblade. remember ? the meeting in hollow bastion with maleficent and other disney villains ? square-enix has been having trouble obtaining the rights for characters such as tarzan but i don't know really.

I dont think Disney Town gets swallowed by darkness......if you see the picture of the full world, then you can see that Disney Castle is on top of it.

DisneyTown.png

Sholted

If you see a picture of the world, you'll see the town is under the castle. It's the same world, I think.

As Marx15 said, the castle is also there. But it looks smaller than in KH1/KH2 (lower towers and such things). Maybe it isn't finished yet in the time of BbS?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back