• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Mister E

Beta/final comparison & research [IMAGE HEAVY] [SPOILERS]

Out of interest after playing BBS, I decided to look back on the older trailers and screenshots that were made available way back in 2007/2008, not long after the game was announced. Naturally, there were some clear differences that could be spotted, in both cutscenes and gameplay. I'm going to...
  2. Mister E

Fanfiction ► [The World Ends]: Kingdom Hearts

[NOTE: THIS ISN'T A TWEWY/KH CROSSOVER, JUST SO YOU KNOW] ALRIGHT, YEAH LET'S DO THIS This is a fanfiction I've had in my mind for a while now, in fact I actually wrote the first chapter a few months ago, initially thinking I'd only do one chapter. However, I've found that I actively want to...
  3. Mister E

:SPOILERS: Ventus and Roxas

So, if I'm understanding this correctly, Ventus reconnected his heart with Sora in order tocomplete the "gaps" in his heart that Vanitas had left. The fight that erases Vanitas results in him losing his heart (or parts of it), so his body is hidden inside Castle Oblivion by Aqua. Now assumedly...
  4. Mister E

HI I'M NEW

I have not joined a forum in like a billion years or something, and since 358/2 Days got me back into a KH phase, I guessed I'd join this forum. Hopefully I can play nice with all of you WONDERFUL FABULOUS PEOPLE. So yeah. Hi.
Back