• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Positive Terra Is Xehanort Now

In the new trailer Terra is talking to MX then he goes darkeness super saiyan like how Riku did when he fought Roxas. So I think Terra's appearance changes when he does that.
  2. W

Vanitas' creepy Girly Laugh

To anyone who saw the new trailer. I think Van's laugh is creepier than Vexen's. Please give me your thoughts about this creepy gay laugh.
  3. W

Why did Mickey have his regular at the end of KH1?

Just wondering why Mickey had his original disney clothes in KH1 but in all the other ones he has different clothes.
  4. W

How did Ansem the Wise.....

Turn black when he became DiZ?
  5. W

PLOT HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kairi had short hair at that age not long hair D: And how would she forget a talking mouse.
  6. W

Do you think Terra gave Braig his scars?

Well in the new scan it seems Braig is a boss, so I think Terra might have given him his scars.
  7. W

Yen Sid

What ever happened to Yen Sid in KH2? He just disappeared and never came back. I have a feeling hes gonna end up being the final boss in KH3 and that he is actually Walt Disney. He wants Sora to join him to get rid of the jews, but Sora refuses. So he draws a whole bunch of Disney characters and...
Back