• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Positive Terra Is Xehanort Now

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaltDisney

In the new trailer Terra is talking to MX then he goes darkeness super saiyan like how Riku did when he fought Roxas. So I think Terra's appearance changes when he does that.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Pretty much what Chad92 said. If that were the case, then it'd mean Xehanort was the Keyblade wielder and Terra was lurking around inside his heart. :/

A

Azrael

Pretty much what Chad92 said. If that were the case, then it'd mean Xehanort was the Keyblade wielder and Terra was lurking around inside his heart. :/

It would explain how Xehanort opened that door in that ansem report. :D

Vanitas.

It would explain how Xehanort opened that door in that ansem report. :D
But Master Xehanort, and Vanitas are Keyblade Wielders as well.

And they are both, as well associated with darkness.

A

Azrael

But Master Xehanort, and Vanitas are Keyblade Wielders as well.

And they are both, as well associated with darkness.

Except Xehanort the apprentice of AtW never wielded a Keyblade or simply forgot how to but he opened a Door.

H

Haxon

Ok, for the last time, whether Xehanort is MX, Terra, or Vanitas, they all weild keyblades.
So dont even use " Xehanort not having a keyblade" as an excuse, it gets annoying :/
Xehanort was able to open the Heart of the world, so obviously he had a keyblade one way or another, and then lost the ability to weild it.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Ok, for the last time, whether Xehanort is MX, Terra, or Vanitas, they all weild keyblades.
So dont even use " Xehanort not having a keyblade" as an excuse, it gets annoying :/
Xehanort was able to open the Heart of the world, so obviously he had a keyblade one way or another, and then lost the ability to weild it.

If you actually paid attention to the context, it was implying that Xehanort would have already existed and that Terra would have been nothing but darkness inside him.

Vanitas.

Except Xehanort the apprentice of AtW never wielded a Keyblade or simply forgot how to but he opened a Door.
I never said Xehanort did wield a keyblade. I was referring to if Xehanort is Terra because he managed to open the door to the heart of the world then Vanitas and Master Xehanort should as well be in the mix of Apprentice Xehanort because they are both Keyblade Wielders as well.

Terra and MX hold many similarites with the current Xehanort.

And the reason why Xehanort most likely doesn't wield a Keyblade is due to his lack of memories deep within the heart. He doesn't remember how to use it, summon it (similar to Roxas' issue in Twilight Town). If AtW never gave him that data Keyblade Roxas would have completely forgotten. It wasn't till the Data Keyblade started to give Roxas his memories back of him wielding the Keyblade.

It's also pretty much hinted throughout the series that Xehanort is indeed a Keyblade Wielder.
Usually the door to each world is closed and the keyhole itself is not visible. By bringing a Keyblade nearby, the Keyhole appears.

Riku at the age of 5 saw that Keyhole in Destiny Islands but didn't even wield the KK yet but already was considered the 'chosen one' of the Keyblade. Xehanort most likely has the Keyblade deep within his heart and that's why he was able to see the 'Keyhole' of Radiant Garden under the castle.

JamDelVamp

Terra can't turn directly into a dark being and if he were to there would be a nobody of Terra's walking around too.

I mean everyone has already seen Vanitas eye its a golden color.Right?Maybe Xehanort was killed and he became Ansems apprentice to avenge his master.Being an apprentice you'll learn much about darkness.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Terra can't turn directly into a dark being and if he were to there would be a nobody of Terra's walking around too.

Being a dark being doesn't make you a Heartless. Look at Maleficent and Riku. Besides, Heartless don't exist until after BbS, same goes for Nobodies since they can't exist until after someone becomes a Heartless.

I mean everyone has already seen Vanitas eye its a golden color.Right?Maybe Xehanort was killed and he became Ansems apprentice to avenge his master.Being an apprentice you'll learn much about darkness.

That wouldn't really make any sense. Besides, there are too many similarities between Terra, Master Xehanort Vanitas and Xehanort. So Vanitas could not be Xehanort by himself.

Dcasd1

just a guess maybe vanitas is the xehanort we know in the future because he took his masters name like it did to ansem. but that wouldb't describe why his eyes are golden compared to the xehnaort's eyes.

H

Haxon

If you actually paid attention to the context, it was implying that Xehanort would have already existed and that Terra would have been nothing but darkness inside him.
Im sorry, I did read it, I just didnt quite understand what you where saying, and lately everyone is saying "Xehanort doesnt have a keyblade so he cant be Terra" and it was getting on my nerves.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
which ansem report? can you type it here? or maybe send me the link?
Ansem Report 5-KH1
"Xehanort"

Suddenly, a strange door appeared. I'd never known of its existence.
It had a large keyhole, but didn't seem to be locked. So I opened the door.
Secret Ansem Report 13-KH2
"Ansem the Wise"

Only one mystery remains.
How did Xehanort manage to open the door that appeared in the basement of my castle...?
Xehanort must have had some background using the keyblade. Just like Riku he saw the keyhole in the door to the heart of a world and opened it.

BladeofHearts18

or, like MX says, those who submit to the darkness aren't qualified to wield the keyblade. so when terra was completely engulfed into the darkness and became xehanort, he both forgot how to use it and couldn't wield it in the first place since the keyblade wouldn't chose him. nomura also said that xehanort didn't seem human. so maybe if MX becomes Xehanort, he is engulfed into darkness, thus giving him no right to wield a keyblade. i am using two theories here. ( MX=XEHANORT and TERRA=Xehanort).

Jakek9

in KH II FM,

Terra is seen in an unknown land with a keyblade in the ground. at the end of the newest trailer, we seem him sticking the keyblade into the ground. Maybe he does reside within Xehanort, and thats the desolent land where the tru Terra is traped. Who knows.

And maybe Terra gave Xehanort the power of the keyblade without actually summoning it, if he resided within him.

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
i dont think he was trying to say that xehanort is inside terra. riku merely released the darkness inside of him to fight roxas. it was just a matter of how everything turned out that most of the darkness in his heart was the result of xehanort's haertless residing in him. thats why his appearance was altered into ansem SOD's. if ansem SOD hadnt been inside riku, maybe riku's appearance would have only changed him into having orange eyes and silver hair (although he already has silver hair). if this is the case, when terra releases his darkness maybe it just alters his appearance a little bit, giving him silver hair and orange eyes. everyone says orange eyes are when someone is too close to darkness so why couldnt this theory be true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back