• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

The KeybladeWar(my version)

Okay. i've seen some of these rpg type things where there are worlds and characters and stuff. well i'm gonna try it out. AND DON'T JUDGE ME! WE LAST LEFT OFF WITH SORA AND RIKU DEFEATING XEMNAS...BLAH BLAH BLAH...DOOR TO LIGHT...BLAH BLAH BLAH...HAPPILY EVER AFTER. UNTIL ONE DAY, THE KING WAS...
  2. D

WHERE'S KAIRI!?!?!?

Okay. so at the end of KH2 the king has a request for Sora, Riku,& Kairi. Since they're together they can all go on this new journey. But you may or may not have seen the cutscene where Sora, Donald, & Goofy fight Terra in soilder form. So where the heck is Kairi and Riku!?!?!? I mean i...
  3. D

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

Were you being serious on joe jonas!? He'd suck as a voice for terra! maybe...uh...the rock!
  4. D

xehanort & xehanort?

thanks 4 da info. ive just been pondering over it for quite some time now.
  5. D

xehanort & xehanort?

I don't get it at all!!! In birth by sleep, Master Xehanort is like, a hundred something years old! And in KH2, when he's ATW'S apprentice, he's like twenty something! i need theories, rumors, ANYTHING!
  6. D

A Vessel of Three - BBS Theory

i've never even thoght about those things. gives you something to think about
  7. D

What Xion's based on

actually xion's a puppet. she was never supposed to even have an identity. she was just a face. but when soras memories got scattered, they went into roxas. and beacause xion is supposed to take roxas's power, she took his memories to. and the memories of kairi shaped her.
  8. D

Dustflier help

Okay. the when he does that wave thing, glide to get away from it. and i wouldn't be too close bc right after he does it, he'll flip(which could kill you) or he'll fly towards you. after that he'll be still for about 8 sec. that's when you attack. and with the fireballs, just keep gliding. cuz...
  9. D

Fanfiction ► Before the 13th Order

Story is awesome!!!!!! Btw, if you've seen the cutscene where Xemnas gives Roxas his name, then you'd know that Even, is Vexen.
Back