• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KeybladeWar(my version)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Wielder610

Okay. i've seen some of these rpg type things where there are worlds and characters and stuff. well i'm gonna try it out. AND DON'T JUDGE ME!

WE LAST LEFT OFF WITH SORA AND RIKU DEFEATING XEMNAS...BLAH BLAH BLAH...DOOR TO LIGHT...BLAH BLAH BLAH...HAPPILY EVER AFTER. UNTIL ONE DAY, THE KING WAS GON AGAIN. BUT HE LEFT A NOTE FOR THEM. THIS IS WHAT THE NOTE SAID:
"SORA, I NEED YOU AGAIN. AND RIKU OF COURSE. A NEW ENEMY HAS SURFACED. I'M GATHERING INFORMATION ON THEM AS YOUR READING THIS. SO HURRY UP AND GET OVER HERE!!!!!!!!"
I SWEAR THAT'S WHAT IT SAID!

THE ENEMY:
THE WHOLE-HEARTED
The Whole-Hearted are an exceptional breed whose heart was filled with so much darkness, that when they turned into a heartless or a nobody, they were able to keep there hearts.
Some have the strength of a dusk or shadow. Others have the strength of an organization member or a darkside. Either way they pose aa a dangerous threat. these are the many types:
UP-ROOTING: The most common type of Whole-Hearted. They will come out of the ground unexpectedly and bite you until shaken off. Easily dispatchable with fire magic.

TRAITOR: This breed of Whole-Hearted would be middle-class. They possess someone in your team and attack you. The only way to get rid of the TRAITOR is thunder magic to "shock" it out and destroy it.

VOO-DOO: These are easily high-class Whole-Hearted. They fly through you and create a clone of you. Any damage taken by the clone is taken by you. Once the clone is created immeadiatly attack VOO-DOO with most powerful type of magic(A.K.A Thundaga, Blizzaga,etc.).
only enemies i've thought of so far. will expand as more ideas come.
WORLDS:
KH-WORLDS

ATLANTICA
HALLOWEENTOWN
AGRABAH
BEASTS CASTLE
TWILIGHT TOWN
RADIANT GARDEN
NEVERLAND
HAWAII(LILO AND STITCH)
WONDERLAND
LAND OF DRAGONS
OLYMPUS COLLUSEUM/UNDERWORLD
PORT ROYAL
PRIDE LANDS

CHARACTER TEMPLATE:

KINGDOM HEARTS
SORA
DONALD
GOOFY
RIKU
KAIRI
THE KING

ORGANIZATION XIII
XEMNAS
XIGBAR
DEMYX
MARLUXIA
LARXENE
VEXEN
ZEXION
LEXEAUS
XALDIN
LUXORD
SAIX
AXEL
ROXAS
XION

FINAL FANTASY(IF ANY I MISSED, SUGGEST)
YUFFIE
CLOUD
LEON
AERITH
SEPHIROTH
CID
ZACK
TIFA

ANIME
ANY ANIME CHARACTERS YOU WANT TO BE, BY ALL MEANS(WILL BE UPDATED)

SETUP:
CHARACTER:
LOOK:
PERSONALITY:
SPECIALTY(ELEMNTS. THIS INCLUDES SPACE AND TIME):
WEAPON:*
WEAKNESS(YES YOU MUST HAVE A WEAKNESS!):
HOMEWORLD:
*If you chose an organization member of anime character, weapon must be the weapon they naturally use.

AND THAT'S BASICALLY IT. WILL BE CONSTANTLY UPDATED. NOTE: IF NOT UPDATED QUICK ENOUGH MON.-FRI. I'M IN SCHOOL.

A

Azrael

Should be in the RPG section and your Rp sorry to say kind of sucks

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
Look. RPG means Role Playing Game. Like Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts.

RP is Role Play. Like posting omg kamehamehas and hurting others with your text. They ain't the same thang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back