• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Castle Oblivion in BBS

So after watching the most recent trailer, I was left both even more excited and confused than before. One thing, however, caught me eye. At the beginning, middle, and end of the trailer, it shows Terra Ven and Aqua in places that look like/are Castle Oblivion. Terra running through a...
  2. O

Vanitas Theory

As of right now, all we can really conclude about Vanitas is that he has a gold/yellow eye and dark eyebrows. His identity is still a mystery. So, here is my theory. I personally think he has a much greater chance of becoming Xehanort than Terra does. Everything would fit together this way...
  3. O

Hello!

I've been on khinsider for the longest time and just registered today. I love Kingdom Hearts, especially Sora and Aqua (even though we have yet to play as her xD) and I can't wait for BBS. It's nice to finally be apart of the KHInsider Community! :D
  4. O

Vanitas' Outfit?

I'm probably not the only one that noticed this, but did anyone else notice that Vanitas' outfit is a rendition of Riku's after he accepts the darkness? Maybe there's some kind of connection between Vanitas and Riku...
Back