• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Theory on Sentiments.

One of the newer additions into the Kingdom Hearts Universe would be the Lingering Sentiments. Now, as of now, there are only Two Sentiments that have been identified completly. Vanitas's Sentiment, and Lingering Sentiment (Terra's). There is also the possibility of Aqua's Armor/Keyblade in the...
  2. S

A Sentiment = Mind/ Memory?

Many times in real life, four words of a person are placed together. Heart, Mind, Body and Soul. Now, three of these four things have already been used. The Heartless are the heart, and the Nobodys are the Body and Soul. Which leaves the Mind left behind. And knowing Nomura, he doesn't leave...
  3. S

Involving Xehanort's Memories, Ven, and Aqua's Armor

So, according to what I've read, TerranortXehanort lost his memories after losing to Aqua in Radiant Garden, before Ansem discovered him. Which would mean that the memories of what happened during Birth by Sleep would have been forgotten. The Keyblade Battle, losing to the LS, along with Ven...
  4. S

Something I can't understand

Ok, so when Vanitas and Ven were fused together (only way I could find to say it) again, then Vanitas gained the completed X-Blade, which means that Master Xehanort knew that was how he would be able to gain the blades power. However, when Master Xehanort froze Ven, did MX not drop Ven from...
  5. S

Is Vanitas's Keyblade real?

The title asks it all. Would Vanitas's keyblade be consisted a true Keyblade, or a fake one? Vanitas has no light inside his heart, as he is the entirety of darkness from Ven. So, would a Keyblade from the Realm of Light work for him, as all the Keyblades, besides Mickey's Reverse Kingdom Key...
  6. S

So, what'd you think of the music?

I personally like almost every piece of music that I've heard for the game so far, especially... - Radiant Garden - Enchanted Dominion - Kairi's Theme - Ven's theme - Aqua's theme - Beyond the Door One of the ones I didn't like was Neverland's theme. It just seems.... I just dont like it
  7. S

Aqua in the Dark Realm, and Castle Oblivion

So, Ansem the Wise had been in the Realm of Darkness three times, adding to a total of maybe 10 years? Yet, when he meets Aqua, he seems to be forgetting his past. Aqua had been there longer then him, yet she seems to have retained her memories of the battles before. How is that possible? Is it...
  8. S

Radiant Garden In the Future

The world has changed many times over the past few games, and it will most likely make an appearance in a future game. However, there are still many areas that have not been, but should be. So, what areas do you want to see and explore in a future game? My List The Castle (The Entrance and...
  9. S

Confirmed Voice Actors = Leaked Information?

I'm a Staff Member on a different site, gamingunion.net, and one of the other members posted this thread, involving them emailing the person who was the voice actor of Vexen, asking if he were to reprise his role as Even for Birth By Sleep. He wrote this in his email. Hey Derek, if you read...
  10. S

Looking to previous trailers to now...

What do you think of the previous trailers now, with all the new information we've gotten on BBS. What do you think square kept in the games? what did they alter or remove?
Back