• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Ansem SoD and Sora's Heartless

Idk if this has already been brought up, but I just wanted some perspective on it. It's been said that Sora and Ansem SoD kept their consciousness while they were Heartless cause they both became Heartless intentionally. So if that's the case, why is Ansem SoD an Emblem Heartless and Sora's...
  2. E

TAV keyblades in KH2 Secret Ending

Has anyone else noticed the keyblades that TAV pick up in the secret ending for KH2? Check it out: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 FM Full Secret Ending I'm lookin at it and seems to me that Terra picks up the KK, Aqua picks up something that looks like the KK (with the Mickey keychain and all...
  3. E

Question about KH1 Secret boss

So I've seen a lot of people talk about how Xemnas appears as a secret boss in KH1, but I've never seen him. I've played the game through on Standard and Expert at 100% completion for both and I've never ever run across this dude. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong/where to find him?
  4. E

Theory: LS is... *Spoilers*

So here's my theory: Lingering Sentiment is an Unversed. What's my reasoning? Well if you've seen the final ending and secret ending to BbS then you know that Terra isn't actually trapped in his armor, but he's still in Terranort. There's no Heartless/Nobody stuff goin on here so that's ruled...
Back