• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TAV keyblades in KH2 Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emass

Has anyone else noticed the keyblades that TAV pick up in the secret ending for KH2? Check it out:

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 FM Full Secret Ending

I'm lookin at it and seems to me that Terra picks up the KK, Aqua picks up something that looks like the KK (with the Mickey keychain and all except it's all silver), and Ven picks up one that I've never seen and it's got a Heartless symbol on the keychain. Are any of these actually in BbS? Anyone think there's some kinda symbolism goin on with this?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Has anyone else noticed the keyblades that TAV pick up in the secret ending for KH2?
Yeah, kinda old new. But oh well
The%20Gathering.bmp

I'm lookin at it and seems to me that Terra picks up the KK,
Yep
Aqua picks up something that looks like the KK (with the Mickey keychain and all except it's all silver),
Mickey's keyblade from the realm of darkness. It's has the opposite coloring of the kingdom key.

Ven picks up one that I've never seen and it's got a Heartless symbol on the keychain.
Riku's Way to Dawn
Riku redeemed himself and was able to gain the ability to use the keyblade again.
200px-Riku_Way_to_Dawn.png

Are any of these actually in BbS?
No
Anyone think there's some kinda symbolism goin on with this?
Yes, the taking of these keyblades show connections with other Characters. Aqua for instants picked up Mickey's keyblade from the dark realm. In the end of the game Aqua is left in the dark realm.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Yes, the taking of these keyblades show connections with other Characters. Aqua for instants picked up Mickey's keyblade from the dark realm. In the end of the game Aqua is left in the dark realm.

Great observation. :D

Ven to Riku and Sora to Terra?

Now, that you think about it, it would have been better if it was Terra picks up Riku and Ven picks up Sora's.

Either way, it a symbol showing how their fates are connected to Sora and co.

Emass

Makes sense. And I forgot that was Riku's. Never paid too much attention to the keyblade he used in KH2. And the IKK or KKD (whichever you prefer) didn't really look like it had gold on it in the thing, but that makes sense.

So it's obvious how Aqua ties to Mickey. And it's kinda assumed that Terra ties to Riku/Sora (since Terra chose Riku, but the KK chose Sora). So how does Ven tie to Riku? Do you think that's related to what Nomura said about Riku being tied to Vanitas?

Emass

I think you're a little late.....XD

I know. lol. I just realized those were in there and thought I'd bring it up since the events of BbS are kinda unveiled now. Better late than never though...

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I know. lol. I just realized those were in there and thought I'd bring it up since the events of BbS are kinda unveiled now. Better late than never though...

Yeah, i know what you mean and a friendly advice use the EDIT button when you want to say more if no one else has post a reply yet....

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Ven to Riku
Vantias is a part of Ven
Vantias and Riku share similar suits.
190px-Vanitas.png

260px-Riku_Replicagood.jpg

Sora to Terra?
The keyblade. Terra selected a new wielder, riku, but the keyblade changed it's mind to Sora. So indirectly the two would be connected
Now, that you think about it, it would have been better if it was Terra picks up Riku and Ven picks up Sora's.
But no means is this the only connection between people. Riku and Terra are connected as they both were used by Xehanort & Darkness. This video likely just existed to show connections that are directed involved with the plot of BBS.

Allister Rose

French Lover
it could explain there faiths....aqua left in the realm of darkness, terra's heart in the keyblade graveyard, which could possibly in the realm of light, and ven in the in-between realm

Emass

it could explain there faiths....aqua left in the realm of darkness, terra's heart in the keyblade graveyard, which could possibly in the realm of light, and ven in the in-between realm

Nice observation. Never thought of that.

Dual

In the World, looking for something worth finding
My guess is that was one of those things Nomura was making up as he went along. In the game they only seem to appear to break Ven's glass during the opening.

But if you want to find some deeper meaning...

Aqua/Kingblade - Aqua ends up in the Realm of Darkness

Ven/Way to Dawn - Ven's duality of light and darkness (Vanitas)

Terra/Kingdom Key - Terra WAS SUPPOSE to be the hero of the story, the one that stopped Master Xehanort

QUEST

Aww man, you beat me to it. I thought of this yesterday. lol

Aqua: Kingdom Key 'Darkside' - She ends up in the Realm of Darkness, where that keyblade comes from.
Ven: Way to the Dawn - Vanitas has a resemblance to Dark Riku, and one of the keyblades he obtains has the WtD wing on it, but with a higher resemblance to Oathkeeper.
Terra: Kingdom Key - Because he chose Riku as the wielder of the Keyblade of Light.

dwaynep

cud there be a possibility that aqua gave the way to dawn to riku in the realm of darkness? just a thought. but i still believe that rikus soul eater is the wtd

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards

I was thinking of something very similar. Instead I thought that, Aqua picked up the Inverse Kingdom Key and she ends up in the Realm of Darkness. Terra picks up the Kingdom Key, and Xehanort who is Terra with Xehanort's Heart inside him, ends up in the Realm of Light. Then Ven picks up the Way to the Dawn, and he originally ends up in the Realm of Light, but Aqua then turns the Realm of Light World into the Inbetween Realm world close to the edge of Darkness World, Castle Oblivion. So the Keyblades kind of hinted at their fates, and their connections to Sora, Riku, and Mickey or Kairi/ whoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back