• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Fortissimo

Martial Arts

Anyone practice/train in martial arts? Interested in learning? I practice Yoshinkan Aikido. 9th kyu If anyone is unfamiliar with it, Aikido was developed in the 20's-30's by O' Sensei Morihei Ueshiba. Aikido was developed without the intention to kill your opponent, but instead to just...
  2. Fortissimo

What do you get out of completing Re: Coded?

I finished watching the cinematic for RE: coded, expecting to get a background or something. Like you get when you complete KHII, but walked away empty handed. Does it have to do with order? I started with KHII, then started BBS, but took a break and watched Coded. Do have have to complete...
  3. Fortissimo

The year in review: How did you do?

Hey so with 2014 coming to a close, many like to reflect on the pros and cons of the year passed. What was your resolution? Did you achieve it? What's your resolution next year? Give a little summary celebrating it, or a rant cursing it. See you in 2015~ This year was decent for me. I...
  4. Fortissimo

Hey beautiful people

I've had an on again/ off again relationship with this site mainly due to school and game releases. So i'm back (for the time being) if anyone remembers me. If not, nbd nice to meet you. Looking forward to chatting it up with all you fine people :cool:
  5. Fortissimo

Portfolio Dump

Anyone do classical art? I do mainly conceptual sculpture currently but my first love is classical sculpture. I was going through my portfolio and found these guys and thought I'd share If any of you guys do classical sculpture, I'd love to hear about your techniques :D fan art of Matt Smith...
  6. Fortissimo

Film ► Only God Forgives

Only God Forgives is a unique crime thriller Written and Directed by Nicholas Winding Refn staring Ryan Gosling and Vithaya Pansringarm. It's definitely not for everyone. Most people either love it or hate it. The story is told more visually rather than through dialogue. The cinematography is...
  7. Fortissimo

The power of Sora's heart

Sora is a considerably powerful character and is seen as such by more seasoned characters (Mikey, Yen Sid etc) But is all of his strength due to his heart alone? Sora's heart currently contains Ventus, Roxas and Xions hearts. Which I believe is what is pushing the power behind him. However, in...
  8. Fortissimo

Come on man, everybody's doin' it!

Well, not really, but it's not uncommon for people to take a little break from this magnificent place. Things have been getting pretty busy and I don't have as much leisure time as I use to, so I'm going to take leave till things settle down. Probably sometime after the holidays. It's been fun...
  9. Fortissimo

Help/Support ► A point of disconnection.

Lately I feel like I've lost my connection to the people I love. When I'm around them I hardly feel anything, like they're strangers and I am the awkward person out of place. We haven't been spending too much time together or not enough time together. Everyone is getting along and everything...
  10. Fortissimo

Sculpture Portfolio.

Any one into sculpting? First Sculpting attempt. (winter 2008) Second attempt (spring 2009) Third attempt (summer 2009) Fourth attempt (fall 2009) (that one fell apart when i tried to take it off the armeture, but i saved the what i could and put it back together ussing some...
  11. Fortissimo

Xehanort report problem

Alright, so I finished all three stories, ready and eager to move on to the final episode. It turns out I had all but one of the reports by Xehanort which is "Xehanort report 5". I did what my guide book told me and went to the Mirage Arena and fought "Weaver Fever" again. I was surprised that I...
  12. Fortissimo

Help/Support ► Dealing with friends.

Okay, so I love and respect all of my friends, and for the longest time I thought the feeling was mutual. I never get mad at them or yell at them and I can't remember any time when I got in an argument with them. Sure, we all somewhat pick on each other, but we don't really mean it. Lately, two...
  13. Fortissimo

Drum Corps International

So I searched around for a thread about it, surprised there wasn't one about it. I got the chance of going to DCI world finals yesterday to volunteer so I could earn my ticket. I was blown away by the groups there! It's one thing seeing them perform on a TV screen, but live its something else...
  14. Fortissimo

Darn mosquitoes...

Summer is just around the corner and I'm starting to smell grilling and bonfires in the air as well as getting covered in bug bites. What are your outdoor summer activities? Do you have simple bonfire gatherings once a week to roast marshmallows and share stories? Camping trips? Maybe having a...
  15. Fortissimo

Help/Support ► FFX chess set.

I decided that I'm going to make a Final Fantasy X chess set. I already have a pretty good idea on what I'm going to do for the "hero's" side, but can't decided on some of the other pieces (pawns) and what to do for the "villain" side. So far I have... Hero's: Tidus-King Yuna-Queen Waka (or...
  16. Fortissimo

What do you drive?

Or would you want to drive? Do you love your car and constantly brag about it's amazing qualities? Or is it a piece of shit you want to push into a volcano? Share what you drive, give a few reasons why you love your car or hate it, and if you feel inclined to do so, show a picture of it. If you...
  17. Fortissimo

Help/Support ► Dissection.

So I am taking Anatomy Physiology in high school. I joined this class to help me better understand human anatomy( I want to be a forensic sculptor), knowing that I would have to dissect an animal. When I did my scheduling, my counselor warned me that we would dissect a fetal pig. Other students...
  18. Fortissimo

What Makes an Adult, an Adult?

As we grow through our childhood years and on to our teen years, we are given more and more responsibilities and challenges. As we get older, we learn was to deal with these challenges and become more independent (hopefully). Is this true Adulthood? What do you think makes someone an adult...
  19. Fortissimo

Another one?

Yeah, I'm another new kid here on the forums. I just signed up a few moments ago and wanted to introduce myself. In other words, hello!
Back