• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. oath_keeper14

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (ORIGINAL) [Rewrite is currently at prologue part 1]

love the story arc its very solid and i like it ------------- sorry if this message is WAY overdue school took a toll on me
  2. oath_keeper14

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: Kh & the xbox it COULD be a possibility but i doubt it but it IS numora after all
  3. oath_keeper14

For someone i love ♥♥♥

You First Caught My eye, with words of such beauty that i cannot deny. I then Fell For You and then you became Mine. Your Warmed my Heart. Then Became The Best Thing That Ever Happend To Me. I Just wish We Weren't Too Far Apart. Someday, I hope We Meet. I Cant Wait For Us To...
  4. oath_keeper14

do you belive in ghosts

i do my house is even haunted i hear noises of children laughing once a year at 3 am
  5. oath_keeper14

what song do you have stuck in your head?

for me its 1985 by bowling for soup :biggrin:
  6. oath_keeper14

misfortune

has anyone had a REALLY crappy day ? mine was 1) my hamster (somehow) commited suicuide 2) i had 300 $ in my poket untill i got mugged 3) almost got ran over by a 18 wheeler all happening in the last 24 hours. am i cursed? or can anyone top that so it wont feel like i am the only one thats...
  7. oath_keeper14

Fanfiction ► Equinox

Equinox By Oath_keeper14 Chapter 2: *Disclaimer: I don't...
  8. oath_keeper14

Fanfiction ► Equinox

thx for the suggjestion. itz just it took me FOREVER to type :D
  9. oath_keeper14

Fanfiction ► Equinox

Equinox By Oath_keeper14 Chapter 1: *Disclamer: I dont own any part of the kingdom hearts franchise, or any works of Square Enix, or Tetsuya Numoura* "...
  10. oath_keeper14

BbS Release Date Announced

*pops open a champagn bottle* :)
  11. oath_keeper14

sora vs chuck norris

who would win? (if there is another thread like theis one . . .Crap! i bit my tounge!)
  12. oath_keeper14

hello

hello everyone! im oath_keeper14.
  13. oath_keeper14

question . . .

oops *smacks forehead* srry im new... my mistake new question then:what is "chamber of repose"and "the chamber of waking"
  14. oath_keeper14

question . . .

does anyone rlly know why ven chose sora?(theories welcome)
Back