• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you belive in ghosts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

do you belive in ghosts?

• yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Yea, I believe in 'em. Used to live in a house that was haunted. Hell, I even went to visit a cousin and a book flew off the shelf and hit me in the head. The shelf was on the other side of the room, a good twenty feet away. Talk about malevolent spirits.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Yea, I believe in 'em. Used to live in a house that was haunted. Hell, I even went to visit a cousin and a book flew off the shelf and hit me in the head. The shelf was on the other side of the room, a good twenty feet away. Talk about malevolent spirits.

That is so creepy, but so...cool!! XD

I've never met a ghost or felt a presence of something supernatural so I don't know, but my friends' house seems to be haunted and they are constantly disturbed by these ghosts or whatever until they're not afraid anymore and now they're just annoyed. And there was a ghost/supernatural/weird creatures museum somewhere near my house once, but my mom never let my brother and I go because she was too afraid to take us there.

And my mom said my grandfather met a ghost of a Japanese soldier before, and she also said she was once nearly strangled to death by some weird ghost. Or Jin (however you spell it). I still don't know whether I should believe in ghosts. :/

Macabre

Gold Member
i do my house is even haunted i hear noises of children laughing once a year at 3 am
Do you also find rotten eggs thrown on the walls outside your house the day after?

As for your question, no. I used to about a year or two back but not anymore.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Once, Fort Plain, New York. 2008 - 2009 6 AM. I woke up early because i had to use the bathroom, when i was washing my hands, i heard a childs voice say my name. It was dark and the doors were open because i was the only one up and only the bathroom light was on. Damn Casper...........

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yes, I believe in ghosts. But, at the same token I also believe in God, angels, demons, and the devil. It's kinda strange for me considering that I'm Protestant. And, most Protestants believe that you only go to two places Heaven or Hades (aka Hell). I'm not sure why I really believe in them even if it contradicts with the beliefs of Protestants.

Cheaken

Awards
No because consciousness is made up of hormones and not magic. I'm incapable of believing that consciousness is supernatural in any way, shape or form unless it is proven.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
No, I don't. But, my mom does. She thought we had a ghost and even payed a guy to come to our house and "exorcise" said ghost. :/ She payed him like $80 to run around my house flashing his camera going "oh its run this way!" and then burn some incense. Pfft.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I used to. I don't think I can now since I've been in mourning since April. But I used to "sense" presences...Not anymore though.

I think once a science teacher explains existence to you makes existence less meaningful and magical. Knowing that you are made up of cells and that you are never truly touching something, rather it is the magnetic forces of two objects that are hitting against each other that create the sensation of "touch", everything just becomes as dark and airless as space itself.

Awards
No, I don't. But, my mom does. She thought we had a ghost and even payed a guy to come to our house and "exorcise" said ghost. :/ She payed him like $80 to run around my house flashing his camera going "oh its run this way!" and then burn some incense. Pfft.

Your mom must be very smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back