• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. magi

New V-Jump Scan: Fantasia and Tron: Legacy Featured!

I think that the Tron World is somehow related to the data stored inside of Sora...
  2. magi

New V-Jump Scan: Fantasia and Tron: Legacy Featured!

Last night i had a dream...about me reading a V-Jump article which featured a Crash Bandicoot world...and i remember that in that dream i was scared of it. A premonitory dream about a V-Jump release? I don't know, but i'm just glad that it was just a dream... This!
  3. magi

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

In the long trailer i noticed that Sora was holding a different keyblade...with a bell...at 3:00, when he's "diving" in the Tron world...
  4. magi

N3DS Conference KH3D Analysis

Maybe you can "befriend" the enemies, and when the drop gauge is empty, you "drop" them...
  5. magi

List your BBS screw ups, or moments of pure blank mindedness.

-Just 3 hours ago...when the game froze after 1 our of training... -Whenever I lose against that damned iron prisoner III é_é
  6. magi

Are you satisfied by BBS?

yes.i spent 40 euro for a good reason U_U
  7. magi

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Ultimania

Thanks!:D I didn't know where to find them in the site...next time i'll know for sure
  8. magi

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Ultimania

Hi everyone!^^ Can someone give me the link to the part of the Ultimania where Nomura explains some of the mysteries about the game?You can also copy and past the text here,if you want....
  9. magi

KH BBSFM trailer

I noticed that in the video when Ven is shown to drive Pete's car a recolored wild bruiser i shown too, black with red cuffs.So...the Unversed were recolored in Final Mix like the Heartless in the other Final Mix...
  10. magi

What level were you when you beat the game?

I don't have already finished the game,but if i continue this way i will beat Aqua's scenario at level 60 (Deep Space,Level 48)
  11. magi

Keyblades

Well,i like the design of some of them...expecially the sweetsteck one (yum! :P) The only thing i don't like is how some of them were named in my dub... However,i change my keyblade every time i get a new one.Just to try all of them.
  12. magi

-eye twitch- Whoever invented Ice Cream Beat needs to be shot.

I'm starting to revalue this minigame...i..i think i'm starting to love it :D
  13. magi

Kid shooting himself rumor

Well,to tell you the truth X-blade would be pronunciated exactly like "keyblade".The "Chi" letter is pronounced exactly like the "key" word.Trust me,i study ancient greek.
  14. magi

Whoa, glitch noticed

Uau,i didn't even noticed that é_é maybe when i will unlock Theater Mode....
  15. magi

command help

Nah,you don't have to feel so...do you know how many errors i make every day?XP(even grammatical errors 'cause i'm not english......)
  16. magi

command help

Can i suggest you this thread? http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/154231-need-help-ask-here.html Surely you will find there someone who could answer to your question :P
  17. magi

Are you sure......that you don't want to sing it with me?XD
  18. magi

Eheh,i like it only for its music (sooooooo catchy <3)
  19. magi

Kid shooting himself rumor

................No,i don't think it's true........
  20. magi

XD I really like this minigame!!!But.......i miss that damn beat every time too......
Back