• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

N3DS Conference KH3D Analysis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobjam

Awards
That clip just made my month.....so far. Glad Donald! Goofy! are seen as party members at least =). New enemies to do with dream/ MoM perhaps? Heartless later?

Awards
There appears to be a small icon to the right of the one party member's HUD that appears only after the break in the clip.
130911-kh3d-sora-gameplay-01.png
130911-kh3d-sora-gameplay-02.png

Awards
Sora's face under his health gauge seems to be his KH1 face though. His clothes are probably just the KH1 outfit with a couple of things added. Not sure what they might be though.

Bobjam

Awards
Well one things for sure this game looks much more un-demo-like now then when we last saw footage ^^.

magi

130911-kh3d-sora-gameplay-05.png

If you look closely, you can see that the "enemy" may not be an enemy at all; It looks identical to the second party member right above Sora.
Maybe you can "befriend" the enemies, and when the drop gauge is empty, you "drop" them...

axel95

Awards
This just mad my day! I won't be able to do any work at school today because I'm too excited. Now we have to wait for the TGS trailer.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Quick question, will the trailers of games be shown tonight or is it tomorrow night that it will be open to the public?

Qiesamuel

I watched the video again and i am sure Sora is doing the boss battle, and that big fat rabbit/panda/bear is the boss.

And i can hear new battle music there :3

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I watched the video again and i am sure Sora is doing the boss battle, and that big fat rabbit/panda/bear is the boss.

And i can hear new battle music there :3
I don't really think any of that constitutes a boss battle.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
More of Traverse Town is always good. I have missed this world for such a long time. Favorite world of all worlds. Does this mean new Traverse Town music by Shimomura? Why, I think it does! :DDDDDD

I wonder if this means the world still exists because that would make my forever. Especially if it isn't a dream.

Oh god yes. Yes. I can't wait to hear an even more beautiful version of Traverse Town. Yoko sure has grown in her music composition.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yes, Yoko has improved by a lot and she continues to become more amazing. I hope this OST blows every other game's soundtrack out of the water. :)

The more I stare at those character head the less I think it is Donald and Goody. Why must it be blurry.

BBSFTW

Yes, Yoko has improved by a lot and she continues to become more amazing. I hope this OST blows every other game's soundtrack out of the water. :)

The more I stare at those character head the less I think it is Donald and Goody. Why must it be blurry.

wouldnt be surprise if square made it like that just to tease us. like here a clip of kh3d but we are gonna make it blurry just to tease you T_T *shake fist at square*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back