• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Statistic

Anyone notice that Master Xehanort is very similar to The Emperor (starwars)

When you respond with a post like this, it really makes it hard to believe your opinion really even matters. At least he supplied a wall of text to support his reasons, you on the other hand are a troll.
  2. Statistic

What did you like most about BbS?

For me? Plot and Aqua. Once I faced off with Mysterious Figure with Terra I quit though, that is beyond horrible character design. Horrible. No battle should ever be as BS luck related as that battle was.
  3. Statistic

Faith or Salvation?

According to the guide of the game, it is exclusive to Ventus only. o.0 Same with Salvation
  4. Statistic

need help with vanitas sentiment

With Terra I used a hit & run method. Considering his dashing is pretty horrible, I do it in a circular pattern around Vanitas 99% of the time o keep a good look out on what he is doing next at all times, while keeping my lock-on on him at all times. So basicly I did a single hit, ran, and...
  5. Statistic

GUIDE: Fastest Way to Gain Experience and Levels

-facepalm- Yeah, forgot about that. :P But the above will work fine and should net you 4-5k every round.
  6. Statistic

The 4th Wallpaper @NA BBS Website

Awesome! Aqua looks hot as hell in this one, new wallpaper. ;o
  7. Statistic

GUIDE: Fastest Way to Gain Experience and Levels

-Obtain 4x Mega Flare -Get your HP down below 25% [Or until you are flashing red] -Go to Radiant Garden, where you fought Trinity Armor -Run into the middle of the Glass on the ground, run back to its edge, and cast a Mega Flare. Wait a second, cast a 2nd Mega Flare for the 2nd round of...
  8. Statistic

Does Anyone Else Dislike Using the PSP?

I have pretty smooth hands for a guy and the rough grip the Analog Stick does much better for me. I find it a lot more comfortable then holding a Nintendo DS. My only complaint is scrolling through the Command Deck when in a tight spot, it gets rather difficult at times. But I can deal with...
  9. Statistic

Merchandise: BBS Keyblade Keychains

Re: BBS Keyblade Keychains I'll be getting Ven's for sure. ^^
  10. Statistic

Ice Cream Beat

Alright, topic could be deleted, unless you all want this to be a place to list the amount of points you need to win. I scored a Fantastic on each song on each character now, it was a finger rush I tell you! x_x! But yes, Gummi Song II Master takes at least 3,500+ to get a Fantastic score on it.
  11. Statistic

Birth By Sleep Secret Ending Requirements

For Standard Mode you must complete your entire Report Page with a single character and complete each characters story+final chapter to unlock the secret ending. Proud+Critical Mode you must complete each story+final chapter only. Click on reports to see all you need to aqcuire for a 100%...
  12. Statistic

Ice Cream Beat

I'm playing the game on Critical Mode, I'm not asking for help, but rather whether or not the difficulty of Critical mode affects this mini-game? I've read everywhere online that you need 3000 points to get a fantastic rating, I've obtained 3100-3200 and I only get a cool rating still. Is...
  13. Statistic

Critical mode or Proud mode?

No, because playing in Proud is really no different then playing it on Standard, I seen almost ZERO differences, the only major difference I did pick up on, is that Mirage Arena bosses and final bosses sucked less. Otherwise, it was a walk in the park. Critical Mode was even a walk in the...
  14. Statistic

Birth by Sleep Consensus.

I can't give it anything higher than Great. The small things like bad VAs, cheesy dialog, etc do not bother me personally. I do wish the worlds were larger and longer to explore, but we can only expect so much for a hand held system. More NPCs that were in the worlds also would have been a...
  15. Statistic

Sephiroth in BbS

I think BBS was better off without all these FF characters being included. It's like Nomura said, it'd just make things too difficult plot wise. And when things get complicated people begin to lose interest, simplify it and people will love it. Seems to me this was the case.
  16. Statistic

Critical mode or Proud mode?

Critical Mode was the only mode for me. I watched a friend of mine play in Proud mode and I thought to myself how much of a pushover it was, so I only ever messed with Critical. I like a challenge. ;]
Back