• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

I don't think it means that they're key blade masters. I couldn't find the symbol on the DS or Xehanort
  2. R

That's what I was thinking. If they come out with a good picture of Aqua, then we'll know a little better. You know, I bet that the DS is Xehanort, or at least the one that we know from KH1 and 3. He stole Ansem's name. Maybe he also stole Xehanort. Makes sense to me, anyways
  3. R

I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but Look closely at this picture: http://www.khinsider.com/images/KingdomHeartsCompilation/22.png If you look at Terra's belt and the clasp on Ven's shirt, they're the same. New symbol, anyone?
  4. R

Why I doubt Terra and Xehanort are the Same

I've been hearing so much about Terra, the Old Man, and Xehanort that I'm going to scream. Here's Why: When you fight Terra, He says something about having nothing but hate for Xehanort. That Probably means that they're different people. I heard from someone that the Old Man possesed Terra...
  5. R

Sora's Official Height?

Well, put this into perspective: From the top of his head, or his hair?
  6. R

Deep Jungle?

I have a feeling you're right. is it in KH2? No. point made
  7. R

Should they change the drive for Final Mix?

Well, It would be cool if you could use drives in the 1000 heartless battle, but only if it were harder
  8. R

Heartless and Nobodt Q&A

This thread is to discuss Heartless, Nobodies, and the mysterious Anti-Form. So come on Curious people, Time to learn!
  9. R

Do they really Fuse??

Monkeybutt, you rock due to the fact where goofy is fused with sora, and my bro won't leave me alone untill i say that your sig is "halarious"
  10. R

Do they really Fuse??

Square also said that Drive is when you fuse with donald or goofy
  11. R

Do they really Fuse??

When you look at a picture with Sora in drive mode, Goofy has no life bar and is not in the screen. i thought it was pretty obvious when i saw this: Sora does fuse with Goofy
Back