• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do they really Fuse??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murluxia

I've noticed that in the most recent Kh2 trailer that Sora DOES NOT Fuse with any of his party members.Could it be that this is just another form of Sora???+U can clearly see DONOLD TO THE LEFT OF SORA!

Murluxia

kbmaster said:
The trailer that I saw is on kingdomhearts2.net. It doesn't show their fusion clearly, but Sora and Goofy fuse in a battle in Agrabah.
What.................. He wasn't ever they're

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Yes because in Agraba Sora Teamates were Aladin and Donald. Sora got into his "Transformation" without Goofy there. Its very possable that the "fusion" concept was made-up.

Murluxia

Murluxia said:
I've noticed that in the most recent Kh2 trailer that Sora DOES NOT Fuse with any of his party members.Could it be that this is just another form of Sora???+U can clearly see DONOLD TO THE LEFT OF SORA!
[when i say "FORM"i mean like a super form]}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Murluxia

Vice-Versa said:
Yes because in Agraba Sora Teamates were Aladin and Donald. Sora got into his "Transformation" without Goofy there. Its very possable that the "fusion" concept was made-up.
AT LAST SOMEONE HAS SAW THE LIGHT

riku/Ansem

When you look at a picture with Sora in drive mode, Goofy has no life bar and is not in the screen. i thought it was pretty obvious when i saw this: Sora does fuse with Goofy

Kira Haro

Unknown
Murluxia, calm down.

I saw the 'light' right after I heard of this fusion nonsense.

Can anyone remember what happens during the fighting sequence when you activate Trinity Limit or you Summon?

You're party characters disappears

It would be an overstatement to say that Square-Enix/Disney would KEEP this method to prevent Overkill situations with Heartless.

Just because Goofy isn't in any shots with Sora in Brave-Mode does NOT mean you can assume he FUSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back