• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. JustSnilloc

The Keyblade Inheritance Ceremony Explained

Dandelion Theory - Keyblade Inheritance Ceremony Through careful phrasing, Nomura has created two seemingly opposing truths for KH lore. One truth is that keyblades are the man made replicas of the X-Blade. Another truth is that the keyblades have a will of their own, and that they choose a...
  2. JustSnilloc

I think I've figured out Chi pt.2 - Timeline of Events

The right column represents the Realm of Light, while everything in the pink box on the left represents the Realm of Sleep. Therefore, the timeline of events only taking place within the Realm of Light are as follows; Daybreak Town exists, MoM studies the X-Blade, MoM creates the first keyblade...
  3. JustSnilloc

Young Xehanort's appearance in the BH6 trailer

1.) His new model looks so much better than the old one. 2.) His ears are now pointy like older Xehanort's. As for the first point, I'm so glad that they kept working on the model. It was so cringey at first, but now it's looking quite nice. I had expected them to work on it to some degree, but...
  4. JustSnilloc

I think I've figured out Chi - A Skewed Perspective Solved

Kingdom Hearts Chi is an interesting title where you play as one of the many keyblade wielders from the age of fairy tales. By using the Book of Prophecies, the Foretellers were able to conjure worlds and have their union members draw power from the future. Tensions grew as each union fought...
  5. JustSnilloc

Theory - I know what's inside the Master of Master's box. *SPOILERS*

Having not only considered the alternatives, but also in seeing plenty of supporting evidence for this, I'm well convinced that what lies in the Master of Master's box is The Book of Prophesies. Okay, so maybe I'm not the first one to suggest that, but maybe I can be the first to provide...
  6. JustSnilloc

Unlocking the secret episode (BBSFM)...

So I usually play on the hardest difficulty (for a better overall challenge) and I don't have to deal with this much, but how do you unlock the secret episode in BBSFM on Standard difficulty? I can't seem to find any info on how to get that extra FM episode... :frown:
  7. JustSnilloc

Can you spare a heart? ~Theory Time~

Ah, the heart. A thing so central to this series, that it can even be found as part of the title. What exactly is it though? What does it do? Since the release of the first title in the Kingdom Hearts series we've been fed information about it, and with each new title we learn a little more...
  8. JustSnilloc

Kingdom Hearts III - Conspiracy Time!

Alright, so I went back and watched the first trailer for KH3 (I wanted to make a gif), and I noticed something... Interesting. When the heartless are horded together, they start to spell something... The letters go "J"... "O"... "S"... and then the scene stops. What could "J.O.S." be...
  9. JustSnilloc

"J.S." JustSnilloc's Deviant Art Fun.

Wow, it's been a while since I've done much here on KHInsider. So what better way to come back and say hello than with pretty pictures? lol. This will be an ongoing topic where I'll upload new stuff as I go. If anyone else here is on Deviant Art, let me know, I'd really like to see what all...
  10. JustSnilloc

[Interest Check] A different kind of RP...

After much exploration of this RP section and research into the methods used within, I've come to the conclusion that I'd like to add a different kind of roleplay to this site. Roleplaying is the method by which one assumes the role of another, and as we have come to know it - a process by which...
  11. JustSnilloc

Roleplaying...

I'm looking to do a bit of Roleplaying on this site, but I'm not sure what's active and what's not... If some things are active, feel free to mention them, if nothing's really active I wouldn't mind putting something together if people are interested. Basically I have two questions I'm trying...
  12. JustSnilloc

Keyblade Armor Collage

Basically I took a few keyblade armor renders and combined them in a collage w/ background & effects 'n such, enjoy! http://imageshack.us/a/img580/8817/6ssk.jpg
  13. JustSnilloc

How Star Wars/Marvel/anything else Disney/Square Enix owns should go in KH3...

Of course I'm referring to things not already in Kingdom Hearts (like Classic Disney/Newer films, Final Fantasy, and TWEWY). The fact is while some things would be cool, they simply wouldn't fit in the KH universe in a manner that could be taken seriously. If Star Wars/Marvel (or something...
  14. JustSnilloc

Nomura, you sly fox! I see what you did...

So I was playing Re: CoM, and it hit me! No not literally, but we all know that Marluxia lied about the whole "castle oblivion makes you forget stuff" thing, right? But we never really understood the reason for the card system. Was he lying about that too? I think not. See, I've always thought...
  15. JustSnilloc

Trying to get used to the special commands...

Mmkay, so the first time I played KH1 a long time ago I didn't pay much attention to either summons or special battle commands (like Ragnarok). I played it plenty since then, but I've never given them much attention until now. I've gotten a much better feel for the summons... Simba - Great for...
  16. JustSnilloc

Umm... Anyone else notice this?

In the Days Cinematics, Xemnas has yellow eyes... You know instead of the orange eyes he has ALWAYS had. I was suspicious from the get-go, but I passed it off as me just seeing things. Besides, why would they change that? Anyways, I kept thinking the same thing until this one scene where you get...
  17. JustSnilloc

ALL Trophies in one go?

So I'm going to try and get as many trophies as possible in my first playthrough, though I haven't quite figured out how to go about it. Anyone else planning on doing this that has a plan ready? I'll be making my own strategy, so if anyone else has their strategy ready feel free to post it and...
  18. JustSnilloc

Character Art: Zicksyll "Zix"

So I recently finished some character art on a creation of my own, he's a character within the "Era of the Dragon" story. (found on justsnilloc.proboards.com) The character's name is Zicksyll, nicknamed "Zix" and he's a rare male nymph. He started life out in the forest of Sprites (a place...
  19. JustSnilloc

"From Past to Present" - What previous games did right that should be incorporated into KH3

"From Past to Present" - What previous games did right that should be incorporated into KH3 Over the years Kingdom Hearts has released seven cannon titles (not including remakes), and naturally fans of the series have claimed different games as their personal favorite. In a series like Kingdom...
  20. JustSnilloc

KH3 & Re: DDD Bundle

Remember back in '07 when SE blew everyone's minds by giving Japan the bundle of KH2FM packaged with the newly released Re: Chain of Memories? Given both SE's history of "Re" KH games combined with the addition of the touchpad on the new PS4 controller, Re: DDD on the PS4 is more than a simple...
Back