• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. geist226

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

Re: Just watched the Special Trailer... mind = BLOWN It looks like my thread got integrated with this one. I only made a thread.
  2. geist226

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

Just watched the Special Trailer... mind = BLOWN I'm seeing lots of theories on here about why Sora might have been seen sitting on O13's thrones, why we see MX and Xemnas/YMX in the same shots, where YMX actually comes from... It's all blowing my mind, quite frankly. There's so much to absorb...
  3. geist226

How do you like to set your party members?

Yeah you can set things like frequency of offensive ability use, frequency of healing item use, frequency of defensive magic use, etc. I don't think I remember what you're describing actually XD
  4. geist226

How do you like to set your party members?

I have owned KH2 since it released, and I honestly don't remember having found the party strategies in the menu until my recent 5th playthrough on Proud Mode. That said, I didn't change anything :) They're even more useless on Proud Mode, with the exception of Donald's occasional Cure. In KH1...
  5. geist226

Anything odd about your copy of KH2?

My copy of KH2, which I bought a day or two after launch, emits a sort of "beeping sound" during certain cutscenes and moments. Say, for example, when Demyx is destroyed with all the whooshing and water effects, a 2 second beep can be heard, much like something is being censored. This happens...
  6. geist226

Is Days Really a Bad Game?

I didn't play Days until about a week ago, and I thought it was *great*, but not *excellent* or *amazing*. Things I liked: -Emotional, deeply-involved story that explained a very crucial part of the timeline -Xion (yes, I liked Xion and her role) -Learning more about the Organization and its...
  7. geist226

What are you looking forward to in Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance?

The storyline is definitely what I'm most looking forward to, but at the same time I am happiest for what seems to be a return to the visual style of Kingdom Hearts 1. I love seeing Sora's KH1 character model and short-haired Riku who doesn't look like the homogenized KH2 cast. Things also look...
  8. geist226

DDD Release Date?

But how will new members get to see your explanation?! :)
  9. geist226

DDD Release Date?

I really hope you're right. Summer release means I need to buy a 3DS sooner, but having a new KH game in the summer would be boss.
  10. geist226

DDD Release Date?

My guess would've been September, just because there's precedent for KH games in September. Definitely this year tho, possibly this summer.
  11. geist226

3D's Battle System?

That's not a bad idea either. I suppose BBS did require you to hurriedly use the D-Pad from time, but it sucks having to stand still doing it. It might sound unorthodox, but maybe "Hold L2 for your list of commands" and Triangle scrolls up while Circle scrolls down? You can at least still move...
  12. geist226

3D's Battle System?

Totally agree with you there. The only issue is shortcuts. Unless they dramatically slow down the pace of battles (something I don't want, although a slight decrease wouldn't be bad), it wouldn't be efficient to place all of your commands in a different menu down below Attack and Magic...
  13. geist226

KH2 story ruined by DDD?

Yeah, I don't know. "Rage of the Keyblade" was a buzzword throughout the game; maybe Xemnas thought that being reborn via Kingdom Hearts would make him powerful enough to become a full-fledged Keyblade Master. He and the higher-ups of OXIII definitely seemed to have an obsession with it that...
  14. geist226

3D's Battle System?

To the OP: BBS's combat was boss. The sheer number of commands available (and the elemental/physical variety between them) enabled some really sweet combos. Plus, how can you go wrong with a spell called "Fission Firaga"? If DDD is anything similar, I'll be happy. I personally really like the...
  15. geist226

KH2 story ruined by DDD?

The Organization strove to gain hearts of their own, but I believe their thirst to exist transcended a desire and became an obsession. That could be why they weren't concerned with ending their own lives to be restored as Somebodies (What guarantee did they have that their Heartless selves were...
  16. geist226

Hi there! I'm a new member.

Hello everyone, I've been a dedicated fan of Kingdom Hearts since concept art of Sora, Riku, and Kairi graced the pages of a gaming magazine I held at the age of 10. My greatest gaming memories have been born of this fantastic franchise, and I can confidently say I have more emotional...
Back