• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi there! I'm a new member.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

geist226

Website
www.vividgamer.com
Hello everyone,

I've been a dedicated fan of Kingdom Hearts since concept art of Sora, Riku, and Kairi graced the pages of a gaming magazine I held at the age of 10. My greatest gaming memories have been born of this fantastic franchise, and I can confidently say I have more emotional investment here than anywhere else in video games.

No need to give too much of my personal story here; I'm sure I'm like a lot of you fanboys and fangirls out there. I'm very excited to be joining this community that I've long been a reader of, and I can't wait to join the conversation. I especially enjoy talking about and studying some of the series' more complex metaphysical connections and logistics - if the heart/mind/body pathways by which Vanitas looks like *spoiler*, by which Roxas has feelings, and how the entire universe connects interests you, then I'm your guy :D

I'll put up a profile avatar and sit sometime very soon. Can't wait to get started :D

Axеl

Website
z7.invisionfree.com
Oh, hey, this is here! How did I not see this whole area? Bangin'.

Anyhow, hey there! I'm basically new too, might've been a member years ago but I can't remember now. I can empathize with the fuzzy warm stuff where KH is concerned and I think we're both in the right spot for theory malarkey, this seems to be the place if you really wanna hash out what actually happened between the lines in all the games.

And lest it's not obvious for some bizarre reason, I'm also kind of a roleplay junkie. Got it memorized?

Anyway, pleased to meet 'n all! See you 'round~

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Two introduction threads in one! How exciting.

So I'm not one of the fancy super-premium members here or anything, but welcome to both of you all the same.

No need to give too much of my personal story here; I'm sure I'm like a lot of you fanboys and fangirls out there. I'm very excited to be joining this community that I've long been a reader of, and I can't wait to join the conversation. I especially enjoy talking about and studying some of the series' more complex metaphysical connections and logistics - if the heart/mind/body pathways by which Vanitas looks like *spoiler*, by which Roxas has feelings, and how the entire universe connects interests you, then I'm your guy :D
You used a semicolon and claim to enjoy metaphysical discussion so I'm going to assume you're pretty darn awesome. We should talk it up some time. :3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, this is rather odd, but convenient. Hello to both of you Axel fans, and welcome to the forums! Please feel free to ask if you have any questions! :D

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I'm just surprised it took this long for someone to take Axel as their username.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm just surprised it took this long for someone to take Axel as their username.

The chances of it being taken were substantially higher than it being available, so I assume most people who would want it don't even bother trying xD

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards

You know, I'm surpirsed the Organization names havent been taken at all... At least with active members.

Anyway, welcome you two! Have a blast... rah blah blah blah blah.

Axеl

Website
z7.invisionfree.com
Hojeez, I didn't mean to hijack, it was to say hi as well. But thankie kindly for the welcome! And I will straight up eat my mouse if every single Org name hasn't been taken on here--this is just me being clever.

I see a Zidane quote, so I am already at home~.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Welcome both of you. Enjoy your stay as you are trapped here.....forever.

Back