• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

>×< The Aqua Fanclub >×<

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Membership pleeease?!!

I totally fell in LOVE with Aqua after playing BBS, and she if my favorite character, no question whatsoever. Oh, and I love Terqua as well. ^_^ Though ZackxAqua is really cute as well...

I'm so glad we got to see some of Aqua in DDD, but was really hoping to see some more... oh well- I'm hoping we see more of her soon. And I don't care where or how!

Of course you can join~

DL_AquaAvatar2.png

Welcome!

Some Aqua is better than no Aqua, but I agree that it was a bit disappointing how little screen time she had.

If the members havent filled up yet id like to join if i cant well oh well still think shes kickass
The members will never fill up! I definitely need to add some of the new members to the OP though.

DL_AquaAvatar1.png

Welcome!

GhostDrive

I would like to join! Aqua is my most favorite character in the series! She's tough, smart, pretty, fixes many problems herself, and has the coolest attacks in the series!

I obviously love Ghost Drive. So much teleporting goodness! And upside down Aqua! :D

Zeriam

You want a strong female lead that actually gets things done in the series? Then look no further than Aqua. While some consider Terra's and Ven's tales to be depressing, Aqua has the most soul shattering part out of the trio. She saves Ven's body by putting it in Castle Oblivion (That she created) and sacrifices herself to the 'Realm of Darkness' after saving Terra from it.

That's the kind of strong female character this series needs and I couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Diamond Dust/Air Rider/Ghost Drive = Paradise. I request a spot on the Aqua club as well.

JasonMcr

I wanna join guise.

PS Isn't aqua's voice ( English dub of bbs ) the sexiest thing in the world. Droolin on ma psp :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back