• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1 Year, Halloween Celebration Rp!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
I know, I know. The title's a mouthful, but, meh. ^^;

Anyway, as you many have guessed, this RP is to celebrate my 1 year anniveriry since I joined up with this site and began my RPing spree. ^_^

(And we can continue this even after Halloween. ^_^)

And since Halloween's only 11 days off. It's going to be a fright-fest!!

Don't get too scared now. ;)
XD

Let us begin, shall we?

Story:
Some of the main figures and faces of Halloween, have banned together, to throw one spectacular Halloween Party!
Now, they have used all the powers they posses to create an entire Halloween-based dimention and have also put out invitations, for all who dare enter.

The dimention itself, resembles many typical Halloween landscapes. From Haunted Mansions, to moonlit graveyard, to even hell itself. There are many paths to take once this Halloween adventure starts. It's up tothe guests and hosts to lead the way around, and have as much creepy fun, and horrific scares before the month is out. >: D

But within all things good. THere is something evil lurking within. Uninntentional, but now it's there none the less. Be careful as you venture into the 'ear'-y dark light of Halloween's creepy vibe.

Rules:
No g-moding
No power-playing
No getting scared. XP
No flaming, etc.
Be literate
Participate
Put 'BOO!' at the top of your template
YOu may be anyone from anything! From cartoons, movies, games, etc.
You may select up to two characters, each! No more. No less. More? I'll kill you if you do. (j/k)

Have fun!

Template:
Name:
Fears:
Appearence:
Personality:
Weapon(s)/Powers:
Short Bio:

Here are your hosts for the time. :) (Which I will be playing)

Jack Skellington. The Pumpkin King and Ruler of Halloween.
skellington.jpg

The ghost with the most. Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! BEETLEJUICE!!!
beetlejuice.jpg

Not really Halloween Based. But DAMN!!! is he creepy! It's Johnny The Homocidel Maniac (AKA: Nny)
hammer.gif

And Slimer from GhostBusters may pop in and out from time to time. ^_^

So enjoy!!!!! XDD

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
OOC: yet ANOTHER crossover from the mysteriosu mind of Zacdos, congrats

IC:
BOO!

Name: Imhotep
Spieces: Mummy
Fears: Cats and the book of Ra
Appearence: http://bindingties.tripod.com/Unsatiable/imhotep.jpg
Personality: evil, maniacal, saddsitic, wise, unfeeling. You catch my drift?
Weapon(s)/Powers: He has the power to control the elements, and people as well. He is immortal, but everyone has their weakness.
Short Bio: His life torn away for living a tragic lie, he was reincarnated twice. Both times attempting to revive his lost love. Now he has been summoned back from hell, and his desire for his love gone, it's just party time and fun......depending on your definition of fun.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
BOO

Template:
Name:Oogie Boogie
Spieces:bag of bugs
Fears:He is fear itself
Appearence:
OOGIE1.jpg

Personality:greedy,evil,heartless,gullable,thinks highly of himself
Weapon(s)/Powers:roulette wheel.heartless.explodible dice.the new "roullete in ur pocket pack"
Short Bio:Has heard about a party taken place...........time to have some evil fun.....hehehe.......

Last edited:

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
BOO! (Oh em gee, yay for Nny!! ^.^ XD) And congrats Zacdos!! ^^

Name: Cloud Strife
Spieces: Human
Fears: Sephiroth, though he won't admit it. Seeing any one of his closest friends get harmed, or worse killed.
Appearence: Post it in a wee bit.
Personality: He's mostly quiet, never being one to talk much at all. Cloud never smiles, and when he does, consider yourself lucky because you will probably never see it again. He isn't coldhearted, but his ability to be fully joyful was lost due to a loved ones death.

Weapon(s)/Powers:
-Buster Sword
-Ultima Weapon
-Materia
Short Bio: Cloud was orginally a SOLDIER, turned mercenary soon after. He then joined the rebel group, AVALANCHE during the massive struggle of his planet. Becoming a hero along with his friends after that, widely known around Midgar and the entire Planet. (Short bio i know, but you should know it fully! XP)

Name: Sora
Spieces: Human
Fears: Losing his best friends, as well as his home, Destiny Islands'.
Appearence: Again, will post it in a wee bit.
Personality: Sora is a very energetic and outgoing teen, always having a smile on his face or one of his goofy grins.

Weapon(s)/Powers:
-Kingdom Keyblade and other ones as well.
-Black Magic
-White Magic
Short Bio: Living on Destiny Islands' with his two best friends, Kairi and Riku. Heartless soon attacked his homeworld, losing his friends in the process. He then became the Keyblade Master, protector of worlds and the universe against the Darkness and Heartless. (Again... Short... But you should know it! This one you should definetly know... -.-)

Last edited:

Valentine

almost human.
'BOO!'

Name: Des Whitewater
Spieces: Merfolk(Half Human/Half Mermaid)
Fears: A broken heart, cold hands around her neck, complete darkness.
Appearence: Long black hair, deep blue eyes, 5'6, lightly tan skin, a gray short-sleeved hoodie over a long-sleeved black shirt, a studded gauntlet, cargo jeans, black shoes.
Personality: Determined, stubborn, kind, ill-tempered at times.
Weapon(s)/Powers: Golden Trident, Water Manipulation
Short Bio: The princess-in-exile of Atlantis, Des use to travel with the famous super-hero A.J., but has now settled down on Earth, occasionaly jumping out of retirement to save the world.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
"BOO"

Name: Edward Elsin (I'm being my own character, meaning i'm being me! Except last name is fake.)
Species: Human
Fears: Hights, The Dark, and Being Alone.
Appearence: Blonde Hair, Blue eyes, about 5'7, wears black pants and navy blue shirt. Has Black Shoes.
Personality: Ed is cheerful at most times, but can be serious. He can goof off, and act like a 2 year old, but he is a good kid.
Weapon (s) : Ed uses the Oathkeeper and Oblivion.
Bio: Ed was born in earth, and was raised there. He is a good fighter, and has beaten many foes. He heard about a party, and decided to join in.

Last edited:

Schweppes

In that little space inside my head where anime ch
'BOO'

*gasp* Nny!! Oh what fun... >=)

And to go with JTHM...
Name: Pepito
Spieces: The Antichrist
Fears: His father (the devil), at least helping him
Appearence: http://nny.freeservers.com/images/pepito4.jpg
http://nny.freeservers.com/images/silence.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/y48/squeeandthensome/?action=view&current=Pepito.jpg
Personality: Pepito likes to get his way. He has a short tempor and will blow your head up if you upset him.
Weapon(s)/Powers: He floats, he blew the school up once. He shoots out death beams from his finger.
Short Bio: Pepito, the antichrist, goes to school with Squee, a timid boy who's neighbors with Nny. Pepito is Squee's only friend other than Squee's stuffed bear Shmee. He once tried to get Squee to join the souless army of darkness. He's shown only shortly, so there's not much to say about him.

I had to find my comic books, or else this would've been up earlier. Oh well. And my scanner's broke. =(

Last edited:

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Yay! More joiniees for the fun! >: )

And yes, Shweeps. As Nheartlesswhisper and myself have found out recently, Nny and Pepito, do, in fact, rock! XD

Don't worry, people. All swearing can still be done with the handy, SHIFT + 8 = *
:D

Anyway, I'll post your hosts for the Spooky event. THen we'll start maybe tomorrow.
((Just gotta see if Mei and Malum are joining. ^_^))

Name: Jack Skellington
Spieces: Used to be human. But is now dead.
Fears: Failure, loss of friends, not scaring or bringing joy, stuck in endless routine
Appearence: (see first pic in my first post)
Personality: friendly, giving, sets things right, loves new things
Weapon(s)/Powers: his ability to scare, Soul Robber, and the various abilites in his two alternate costumes (Pmpkin King and Sandy Claws)
Short Bio: He is the Pumpkin King and ruler of Halloween Town. He tried to run Xmas, but it didn't work out so well. So he went back to Halloween, and some time later, he and a few pals, decided to host this Halloween event.

Name: Beetlejuice
Spieces: Undead, and magical?
Fears: Sandworms
Appearence: (2nd pic in my first post)
Personality: slacker, self-appointed ladies' man, smooth talker (but it never works), always wants a quick fix
Weapon(s)/Powers: many mischivious magical abilities
Short Bio: Beetlejuice is the most mischivous ghostly dude in the Neether world. He's always getting into trouble while trying to cause a good laugh for himself. Then while on the run from his latest prank he met up with Jack and helpped out, so he could scare up some fun.

Name: Johnny C. AKA: Nny. (Pronounced, knee)
Spieces: human
Fears: many things, all mental fears
Appearence: (3rd piccy in my first post)
Personality: friendly, schemming, torturous, homocidel (XP), crazy, timid, intelligent, somtimes berserk
Weapon(s)/Powers: tons o' weapons, and the ability to never get caught after commiting a crime
Short Bio: Nny, is a psyohtic killer. He doesn't mean to be so bad. ANd he only tries to kill those who are a 'Wart on the World's a**. He kinda goes insane, now and then. He also has three thing's he talks with. Tow of which want Nny got either kill or kill himself. But one is his voice of reason. That might be why he's still alive. Nny was recruted for this event for a more, twisted, input on the various scares.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
okie cant wait to start ^^ luv halloween ^^

I think ill be a second character to.

Template:
Name:Sweet tooth
Spieces:corupted psycho
Fears:nothing.hes psycho
Appearence:
art02.jpg

Personality:lunatic.
Weapon(s)/Powers:his face,weapons,his car.
Short Bio:Sweet Tooth was cursed by a twisted preist and got a clown mask stuck to his face.the fire on his head burns and he is in constant pain.He was once champion of twisted metal tournaments until he killed the creator Calypso.Now he wonders streets killing for amusement.To bad his car breaks down at the party......................................

Im always thinkin of ppl i like so ill post 1 more if i get an idea ^^ :D

Last edited:

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
OOC:Guess what I say to all the little kiddies when I jump from a bush with a bloody knife?-

"BOO!" ---And give me all your candy!

IC:
Name:Andrew Razgris
Spieces: Telekenectic human
Fears: spiders.
Appearence:Blue cap, brown hair, white shirt, black hawaiian sweatshirt, black jeans, black shoes.
Personality: Bright, warm. But when he's angry-angry.... Think about running..
Weapon(s)/Powers:Telekenectcy, and a small knife.

Bio: A young experimental psy-soldier, he was an experimant of some psycho who wanted invincible troops- or theaves... Being able to stop bullets, and kill without hands or guns. They would be able to steal from armoured forts, taking unimaginable riches. He was the first, the finest, and last.. killing the creator and his scientists for his misdeed on him. He calmed down on the streets from which he was born on. And one day, receiving an odd invitation to a Halloween party; he promptly joined, having never been to a party before.

Name: Kenji
Spiecies:Human
Fear:people with giant bloody axes.. or finding hairs in his food.
Apperance:Working on it!
Personality:loud, adventurous.
Weapon/s: a sword called the 'Petalchaser', able to control the earth and air, as well as a amulet that controls fire and heat.

Short bio:A legend among his people, felling many foe's at one time with a swift swipe of his sword, he was in need of a party, thought he has'nt realise what 'haloween' means, which he'll just have to find out by himself, this is sure to be a tomb-full of laughter..

Last edited:

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
((OKay. Wasup Zac? I'm in too.... But i'm feeling the need for a twist..... muahahahah... I'm, ognna go dig out my phantasy degree characters....))

BOO!!!!

Name: Meilin
Spieces: Youko (Fox demoness)
Fears: Needles and Heights
Appearence: http://www.cardcaptorsakura.nl/img/characters/meilin.gif
http://www.absoluteanime.com/card_captors/_meilin.jpg
(Plus fox ears and silver fox tail)
Beast Appearance: http://www.absoluteanime.com/naruto/kyuubi.jpg
Personality: TO hyper. And very, very sarcastic. Meilin is boastful, and she’s scary when provoked….. Nine tailed flesh eating demon fox = iscary.
Weapon(s)/Powers: Martial Arts, Elemental Magic, Summon Magic, Control of lower life forms
Short Bio: Meilin grew up in the demon world, so she laughs at the naivete of the morons who came form the human world thinking that living in her domain would be cake. Her father leads the premier pack of youko in Makai.

Name:
Spieces: Vampire
Fears: Excessive Light, Fire, Angels,
Appearence:
ray.gif

((I know… but with the cat fangs, how could I help it?)))
Personality: Rei is a flirt, but he’s also good at sports and better at fighting, so he can be intimidating.
Weapon(s)/Powers: Shadow & Summon Magic, Transformaitons,
Short Bio: Rei is the son of a vampire father and a human mother. His father bit him when he was 16, so Rei is no longer a half blood. He still catches a lot of heat for it, but he doesn’t seem to care…. Usually. If he reaches his breaking point, there’s hell to pay. (No pun intended.)

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: I think I've delayed this RP long enough. Time to get SHRIEKIFIED!!!! XD

(Those of you not online, you can join in whenever. Oh yeah, and unless I invite, etc. no one else can join now >:D)

IC: Everyone who recieved an invitaion about this event suddenly appeared in room of pure darkness. (Not the evil, jsut the light sourse) All that was visible was the other participents of this Halloween event.

A lone voie is heard. "Welcome Halloween Guests. I'm so glad you could all make it. Myself and a few others have worked hard to try to create the perfect Halloween fright for you all."

Another voice said. "Yeah, now why don't we start that intro we had planned?"

"I don't care, as long as I hear some screems." Said a final voice.

"GREAT! Let's turn on the juice and see what shakes loose! HA!!" Shouted the 2nd voice. And a switch was heard.

(((Just post a bit people, before I bring out the opening act! ;))))

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
Sora shook his head quickly, "Whoa... Huh?", he said quietly, now standing next to a much taller, yet having the almost exact spikey hair as he did, figure. "Anyone else around here?!", he shouted out.

"Doesn't look like it... Im sure we'll be meeting the person who's throwing this 'party' soon enough.", Cloud said, perching up his Buster Sword onto his right shoulder.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Madness ran through his mind................water splashed from under the wheel of his car.............as he hit innicent people...."noone will stop me HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH"the fire on his head burned.........he was nothing but a lonely shadow of a person."NOONE RESPECTS ME!!!EVEN AS I TAKE THOUSANDS OF LIVES HAHAHHAHAH IM A SICK FREAK!!!!!!!!"

Radio turns on.

*note everyone going to the party and hosting it heres about this on radio or t.v.

Radio: Attention.A very maniacal man has escaped from the mental hospital.Everyone has now been aloud to carry a weapon.no guns will be aloud.knifes or pepper spray is fine.lock ur doors,windows and ---AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EERie voice:AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH"here car zooming away"

Sweet tooth is unleashed............................

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
((Goody-Goody! Nice to see yet another Halloween one :D)) BOO!

Name: Malina Hirikuga
Speices: Half Demon
Fears: N/A
Appearance:
1100935497_wesomedark.jpg

Personality: Dark, Mysterious, Wise, and sometimes Cruel.
Weapon/Power: Her sowrd, Shadow Fang and darkness.
Bio: Malina was born from pure darkness, but she can still turn out to be somewhat of a nice person. She goes around dark places, sometimes killing wandering people.

((Do I have to use 2 people?))

A.J.

Banned
(BOO!)

Name: A.J.
Species: Android/Dog demon
Weapons:

~Keyblade~
A Keyblade that looks like the Kingdom Key, except it has a blue handle, and the tooth design is A.J.'s logo
Techniques:
-Sonic Blade
-Electric Arcanum
-Dark Aura

~Demonic Blaster~
It was once a demonic sword. This particular weapon transforms to suit it's user's strongpoint in battle.
Techniques:
-Acid Rain
-Charge Beam
-Final Impact

Equip:
- Hero's Helm
- Third Arm Sash
- Jet Bootsu
- Reversing Mirror
-The Twelve Talismans of the Chinese Zodiac

Appearance: Native American with white hair and blue eyes, he has pointed dog ears on the sides of his head. He wears a blue backwards baseball cap, Sora’s KH2 outfit except it’s blue where black, and black where red, and silver where yellow, except the shoes are blue where yellow and have glowing eyes.

Party:
Guilmon: A red dinosaur digimon. He can be somewhat mischievious and friendly at the same time. A.J.'s sidekick.
Combo Attack with A.J.: Arm Powerlink

Mana: A Dark Magician Girl, except she's a brunette. Sweet and kind-hearted, she's known A.J. since he was a baby. She's A.J.'s best friend.
Combo Attack with A.J.: Arm Powerlink

Bugger: A giant green insect who stand upright and wears six mythril knuckles on his six fists. He is a born fighter and very loyal to A.J.
Combo Attack with A.J.---Back Powerlink/ Legs Powerlink

Last edited:

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: LI: your character have been transported to a room of pure darkness.

PS: Nope. ^_^ You can use UP to 2. (And you double posted. ^^;

IC: "Let's begin shall we?" Said the first voice.

Creepy laughter was heard all over.
Then, you could have sworn that music began. And it did.

A few light flick on here and there as the music gets louder.......

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

Come with us and you will see
This, our realm of Halloween

This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Pumpkins scream in the dead of night

This is Halloween, everybody make a scene
Trick or treat till the neighbor's gonna die of fright
It's our realm, everybody scream
In this town of Halloween

I am the one hiding under your bed
Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red

I am the one hiding under your stairs
Fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair

Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!
In this realm we call home
Everyone hail to the pumpkin song

In this town, don't we love it now?
Everybody's waiting for the next surprise

'Round that corner, man, hiding in the trash can
Something's waiting now to pounce, and how you'll --

Scream!

This is Halloween

Red and black

And slimy green

Aren't you scared?

Well, that's just fine
Say it once, say it twice
Take a chance and roll the dice
Ride with the moon in the dead of night

Everybody scream, everybody scream

In our realm of Halloween

I am the clown with the tear-away face
Here in a flash and gone without a trace

I am the "who" when you call "Who's there?"
I am the wind blowing through your hair

I am the shadow on the moon at night
Filling your dreams to the brim with fright

Halloween! Halloween!

Tender lumplings everywhere
Life's no fun without a good scare

That's our job, but we're not mean
In our realm of Halloween

In this realm

Don't we love it now?

Everyone's waiting for the next surprise

Skeleton Jack might catch you in the back
And scream like a banshee
Make you jump out of your skin
This is Halloween, everybody scream
Won't ya please make way for a some very special guys

Our man Jack is king of the pumpkin patch
Everyone hail to the Pumpkin King now

In this town we call home
Everyone hail to the pumpkin song

La (la, la, la, la), la (la, la, la, la)
La (Halloween), la, la (Halloween)
La (la, la, la, la), la, la (la, la, la, la)
La (la, la, la, la), wheee

Suddenly a skeleton in a tux rose from the ground like a zombie urdging for brains. He looked very scrary this time. He had a green glow in his eye sockets and a huge sharp toothed smile as he screamed like a banshie as he rose.

Then a dark figure dove from above weilding two large machetes with little smily faces at the handle on them as he hacked a nearby creature of the dark and stood before everyone with an earaly calm look on his face as he gazed at everyone and he let the blood from his machetes drop down to his hands.

And finally dozens of black and whiye-stripped bats flew through the crowd of guests and laughed as they had large head, each filled with a mouth of crooked and mis-shapen teeth and fairly lonf blond hair with a snake for a tounge as the swarmed each other beside the other two and an undead made in a stripped tux took a creepy pose as to impress the guests.

They said at once, "Welcome." As they all gave a scarey smile.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
"Whaaa-ahhh!"

Cloud sweatdropped, letting his sword to his side after the intro made, "Sora... Get out from behind me.", he said, his whole body shaking a little due to Sora. "Me? Im not scared!", Sora retorted with a pout, quickly getting out from behind and crossed his arms.

"I never said that.", Cloud said as he shook his head. Sora just ignored him, keeping his arms crossed, but this time a goofy grin on his face instead of the pout from earlier. "Heya's, nice um... Welcome thing ya got there.", he said with a nervous laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back