• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

13 points Anylisation.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Ok, as I did with the twilight town Anylisation (sp?) I am going to Anylise the 13 points.

XIII: "We must find him." The 13 Organization may be looking for Sora, or for BHK?
12: "Ansem's other report" This reffers to the F:M reports, and "A creation born of ignorance." The dusks, the heartless?
11: "Behind the darkness.The door to the light." Well, this is reffering to Kingdom Hearts itself.
X: "The secret place. His voice...its left me. This time, I'll fight." All of these quotes are from Kairi, and the last two are from in Hollow Bastion from when Sora was a heartless.
9: " A world between - A forgotten world, The gathering" Twilight Town, maybe? This could show that you will meet somebody here? Maybe somebody with big ears, has a keyblade and is Disney's mascot? *hint hint*
VIII: "(Japanese text)NOBODY(Japanese text) The third enemy, - Who is nobody you ask? They are the non-existant...."
Well, this reffers to the Unknowns, and what one of the princesses said in Hollow Bastion in Final Mix: "I can sense light, darkness, and... another power."
VII: This is too big to type, so heres a pic:
vii13points2vo.png

There is a quote from Sora here, Also something that sounds like somebody talking to Ansem....
6: "The thirteenth order..." Organisation, plain and simple.
5: "Change, The third Key..." Mickey's Key? (Sora=1 Riku=2)
4, 3, and 2 are all in one image, can't be bothered typing.
432onchart8np.th.png

4 implies to the end of the world, how it was full with darkness.
3 Is basically referring to the part of Destiny Islands that you could actually go on.
II: Sora and Kairi's relationship? I dunno on this one, I hope you enjoyed this. Chow.

Turgon_67

I think it was more like "this time I'll protect you" but yeah it's when Sora's a heartless and they're surrounded.

But I don't think that the quote is referring to KH, I think they're referring to something that may happen in KH2.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i think it is Riku saying "This time i will fight" since he has turned to the good side. this time he will help fight the heartless and stuff. maybe....

the Rainmaker

May I just say that the quote from Hollow Bastion, as you all refer to it as, is inaccurate. Kairi doesn't say "This time, I'll fight"--at least not exactly. Indeed, no one ever has said that line (as of yet) in KH.

What Kairi says in Hollow Bastion is, "This time, I'll protect you." That seems a lot different. In CoM, Namine says something rather akin to that line when she says, "It's my turn to help you out." Also, she never says "His voice...it's left me..." At least, I don't recall her saying that.

It seems that this line is refering to someone who's been sitting out. Could it be Riku? I agree with UnknownSora21 in that regard.

Just wanted to point that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back