• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

13th Floor Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness2009

I can't beat 13th floor's riku, right after you find namine. My level is 49 and my deck is: 9 9 9 9 8 8 8 8 7 7 7 7 7 7 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0, Potion (0), Hi-Potion (4), Mega-Ether (4), Cloud (8), Cloud (7), Cloud (0), Cure (8, 7 and 6) and oogie boogie. He makes too much sledges and breaks my cures.. And i always die on dark aura. Please help me, any special way to beat him ?? + Where i can get Stop so i can make Warp..

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
warp is a lame sleight,listen use the 0cards everytime he uses dark aura that way youll break it,how much CP do you have??give me more info so i caqn help you and i must say you have a low level,you are almost at the end of soras history

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
ok you have your deck built about right and level is good, dont use warp, use somthin else like sonic blade or somthin. warp is good but against riku it sucks. Hack and slash is the best way to kick his ass

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
First, if you are gonna look for a stop card, use it for leathal flame. It causs much more damage and temporarillay stuns him. Also use more magic sleights like firaga and blizzaga. It lets u cause heavy damage from a safe distance. Finally, if he keeps on breaking your cures, then use the Jafar card, it stops your opponent from breaking your cards.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Use Strike Raid, or better yet, Judgement and Ars Arcanum, and Firaga is good for dealing heavy damage from a safe distance. I dunno about you, but I've always found Quake to be quite useful as it can stun him. I've also never found Cloud particularly useful in this battle, but maybe it's just me. If you can, have an Elixir in your deck and be sure to break his Dark Aura.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Personally I just think you should ditch the Cloud cards and go for more 0 cards, to break his sleights. And always have your deck on the first card so you can switch back the 0's immediately

Firo

Oh Crap
Try leveling up your health to. And move around and use 0 to break his slieghts.

Darkness2009

Please answer my guestion: Where can i get Stop ? I have bought many magic card packs from moogles and haven't got any.

And i dont have enough time to break his cards because i have to scroll my deck all the way down and in that time he has already done damage to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
And i dont have enough time to break his cards because i have to scroll my deck all the way down and in that time he has already done damage to me.

Stock your deck like this then: Attack cards 9,8,7 so on, cure cards magic cards then enimy cards. That way you start out strong, As soon as your HP is low all you have to do is scrool over a few cards and not all the way threw your deck.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Please answer my guestion: Where can i get Stop ? I have bought many magic card packs from moogles and haven't got any.

You have more chances of getting stop using a treasure chest card in agrabah,now you dont need stop if you are slow then use sleights that stun the enemy,like sonic blade.
Now to what is really gonna help you,so you DO have 000on your deck but they are too far to reach right?then make a plan before fighting him,see from wich side they are easier to reach idk,put some clouds in there,now you can stun him with something, then use "LAST ARCANUM or RAGNAROK".Everytime you see he stacks cards start looking for your 0s (have at least 3 of them).IF you give me more info i can help you more.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
I just got my stop cards in moogle rooms, lol. Just keep using sonic blade to damage him. but keep a few zero cards just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back