• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

13th oraganization voice cast

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

smexy_roxas213

thats what i ask myself every time i wake up in a
Who do u think will be the voices for the oraganization, who do u want it so desperately, ive made a list of my dream cast
(im exculding the ones who died in kh:com and Roxas)

13th oraganization
Xemnas- Paul Dobson
Xigbar- Christopher Sabat
Xaldin- Yuri Lowenthal
Saix- Eric Stuart
Axel- Crispin Freeman
Demyx- Dave Wittenberg
Luxord- Steve Jay Blum

these people r mostly in anime shows, so dont be surprised if u dont no them cause u dont watch anime

D

Dexter

If square could get somone famous like Christphor Lee. They can get actors that arent from anime shows.

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
Yea i think it will be a bunch of no pun intended nobodys doing the org Va i would rather get that dream cast you were talking about but i dont think so it would be great if they get some celebs with big names to do it but it may be some reject's from the disney channel doing them.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Paul Dobson Is A Perfect Choice For Xemnas Holy God.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
well, seeing as how square uses the same english VAs for parts that have the same japanese VA, there are two practically confirmed XIII order VAs.

Axel - Quinton Flynn
Demyx - Rick Gomez

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Anime VA's rule! I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about. Play Grandia 3. It has some of the best VA's ever placed into a Game. Guess what? They are all Anime VA's.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
I don't know why, but I can really see Jason Marsden playing Axel's voice. He plays Tino in the weekenders, Kovu in the Lion King II, Haku in Spirited Away, etc. He has an awesome voice.

Who knows. Am most likely wrong XD

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I want to see Christian Bale voice act for someone. After watching the US version of Howls Moving Castle, I can say he does an awesome job.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Paul Dobson as Xemnas... sorry, can't see it. Xemnas's Japanese voice has a very distinct sound to it that's not easy to reproduce.

Anyway, I think Steve Blum should be doing one of them, either Saix or Axel. But Quinton Flynn will probably be doing Axel, so who knows. Also, I think Richard Horvitz would make a good Demyx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back