• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 discs???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
there's alot of bs going around this place. Unless they show you some reputable proof, don't listen to them. You can consider their theories if you like, heck I've sveral of my own, but what it all comes down is that no one knows for sure.

enygma

people keep making threads like this one because the more talked about threadds get lost in a sea of, who is better sora or BHK/Riku, and BHK's none confirmed name wut do u think it will be, and many other like that. personally i think this should be a pinned topic along with another topic that will only have theories, no flaming no nothing only theories. but its prob not gonna happen. so until then threads like this will continue to be made. also if theres gonna be 2 discs in the package i want both discs to be playable game no movies no extras. and what would also be cool is if you finish the game the ability to replay through with that character to collect anything missed but not have to go through the pain of having to level up and all that fun stuff still. also to explain how the disc switching wil work. if any of you have played FF7-9 you will know how it will be done. you cant go backwards through the discs and there will be a save point in between switching. also since the PS2 doesn't reset from opening it open then close it and you start playing disc 2. simple as that. and to clear things up you can go backwards through the levels you can go backwards through the discs

hecger

yeah if they dont pin this people will continue doing this...anyways yeah if you played ff7 -9 you will know how it will work the cd switching. and yeah the second cd no movies and stuff just the second part of the game.
enygma said:
people keep making threads like this one because the more talked about threadds get lost in a sea of, who is better sora or BHK/Riku, and BHK's none confirmed name wut do u think it will be, and many other like that. personally i think this should be a pinned topic along with another topic that will only have theories, no flaming no nothing only theories. but its prob not gonna happen. so until then threads like this will continue to be made. also if theres gonna be 2 discs in the package i want both discs to be playable game no movies no extras. and what would also be cool is if you finish the game the ability to replay through with that character to collect anything missed but not have to go through the pain of having to level up and all that fun stuff still. also to explain how the disc switching wil work. if any of you have played FF7-9 you will know how it will be done. you cant go backwards through the discs and there will be a save point in between switching. also since the PS2 doesn't reset from opening it open then close it and you start playing disc 2. simple as that. and to clear things up you can go backwards through the levels you can go backwards through the discs

Alaude Drenxta

okay more good and bad news. Bad news is, WE ALREADY F^$KING KNOW IT'S TWO DISC good news is BHK is indeed playable. It has been confirmed. But how, when, and where you play him has not been released.

d_fallen_1

know one knows it is in two disc or not and it is not your job, or anyone else's to say it to be fact. i think itis only i disc because it is not going to be that big, just bigger.

ansem26736

Fort Wayne-Indiana, wishing were back in ohio
Did anyone even think that, like in CoM, after you have beaten the game, you may play another character from their point of the story? They did it there, they may do it again. That could be the reason why theres going to be two discs. Sora's part could be on the first disc and maybe 1/4 or a half on the second, and then they may have maybe Riku's or i guess BHK on the rest of it.

Alaude Drenxta

d_fallen_1 said:
know one knows it is in two disc or not and it is not your job, or anyone else's to say it to be fact. i think itis only i disc because it is not going to be that big, just bigger.
don't you log off, I'll show you proof. it is going to be two discs.

master3456

I dont think there will be two discs I mean its been like 5 years since the annoucments discs are really advanced now.

Alaude Drenxta

yes but the info I provided has been updated and researched recently, these sources don't miss a beat. The best KH2 sources are easily; KHinsider, khultimania, 1up, opm, sqeenix, and some of the disney info.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
he could use a dual layered discs but if u dnt hve the new ps2 thatll be a problem but d fallen 1 is right this is very old information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back