• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 Fuse Combinations?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurablade77

Okay, we know Sora can merge with Goofy to be in Brave Form and with Donald to be in Wizard form. With other characters, you use the Drive bar to do combination attacks to damage enemies in the surrounding area. So then are these the only 2 "fuse" combinations Sora will have?

iholdthekeys

first of all itz wisdom form not wizard, just thought you should know that

and second,
i'm pretty sure nomura said sora will be able to fuse with different characters
he said that he wanted that in the first game (it's in an interview somewhere) but the idea was declined, so i'm pretty sure he would have more than just 2 different fusions

Aurablade77

iholdthekeys said:
first of all itz wisdom form not wizard, just thought you should know that

and second,
i'm pretty sure nomura said sora will be able to fuse with different characters
he said that he wanted that in the first game (it's in an interview somewhere) but the idea was declined, so i'm pretty sure he would have more than just 2 different fusions

Yeah, Wisdom form, forgot. Who else do you think Sora would fuse with? At first, I thought he could fuse with any character, making a fuse would Auron or Jack Sparrow....no, Captain Jack Sparrow sounds pretty cool.

anyone but me

are you sure he can fuse with others.. i am almost certain it is just donald and goofy, and for others it is the reaction triangle button combos..

Hokage

Banned
Awards
No he wont be able to fuse with others besides maybe... BHK Riku or Mickey or people like that...... Here is my evidence... ok... Donald and Goofy follow u everywhere so of course u will get to do drive with them almost everywhere u go... but u wont be able to fuse with Auron for example because he only appears in the underworld or Mulan because she only appears in Ancient China making it dumb because u would only get to use that drive from in that world.. its simple really there wll be more than 2 drive forms ...confirmed by Nomura.... and they will be used with Donald and Goofy ( most of them at least).. we may get a special drive thrown in sometimes during pivotal battles with Riku or BHK or etc..

i hope that helps... note that my theory is not fact... im just stating it... i am 99.9% sure thats what will happen with the exception of drive froms with Riku BHK or etc.... lol

anyone but me

UnkownSora21 said:
No he wont be able to fuse with others besides maybe... BHK Riku or Mickey or people like that...... Here is my evidence... ok... Donald and Goofy follow u everywhere so of course u will get to do drive with them almost everywhere u go... but u wont be able to fuse with Auron for example because he only appears in the underworld or Mulan because she only appears in Ancient China making it dumb because u would only get to use that drive from in that world.. its simple really there wll be more than 2 drive forms ...confirmed by Nomura.... and they will be used with Donald and Goofy ( most of them at least).. we may get a special drive thrown in sometimes during pivotal battles with Riku or BHK or etc..

i hope that helps... note that my theory is not fact... im just stating it... i am 99.9% sure thats what will happen with the exception of drive froms with Riku BHK or etc.... lol
i agree.. and if the theory is right about the four keyblade masters, IF it is right, then I bet anything that at the end you are all together and fuse to make one super sora to fight the last battle.. because SE does that with a lot of their games.. they make a final boss and then a boss after that which is easy.. so i would figure, final final boss, all fuse together.. would be pretty cool

Hokage

Banned
Awards
LOL. that would be cool...oh man i remember that statue of Sora at the square party... it showed him with the regular kingdom key and Mickeys key... i just know we will get to use that and he was still in his regualr clothes so maybe we can dual-wield without fusing.. thats the one thing i want to be in this game....dualweilding without a time limit ( drive bar) i hope we get to do that...

Aurablade77

Yeah I dunno and have no clue who else Sora would fuse with, but it feels a little unfullfilling when its only Donald and Goofy you can fuse with most of the time.

d_fallen_1

it is still a mystery, however being in drive form doesnt mean you have to fuse. who knows? maybe in stw, sora is in a special drive form that can only work if he is in steamboat willie stage. bhk is moree than likely to have a drive form but instead of fusing, he uses the power of twilight

Aurablade77

Don't take it as me saying that I want there to be fuse combinations with every character, because Drive combination attacks are also cool(Bushido with Auron).

d_fallen_1

that is not a drive attack, that is a co op move. there is no fussion involved when using bushido or any other attack outside of fusing with donald or goofy

Sora_aroS

so u can only fuse with those 2 then.cuz bushido is a co-op i mean its 2 people doin the same thing,but im sayin donald and goofy the only ones i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back