• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 Keyblade 358/2 Days Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

12chris12

Do you think Roxas will be able to dual weild keyblades in the game. I think you probably will as it will have to explain in the game why he dualweilds the oathkeeper and oblivion keyblade. In the screenshots and small clips of footage seen so far you can only have the Kingdom Key, do you guys think there will be other keyblades?

Also, perhaps this new bar above the health gauge (the limit gauge) will let you dual weild keyblades?
Any ideas people?:confused:

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
We know he'll have to dual wield at some point.
I doubt he'll use any other keyblades other than Oathkeeper, Oblivion, and KK.

12chris12

I'll be happy if you'll get a chance to obtain other keyblades like the previous KH games but I really want dual weilding. Not just some one of time like when you face Axel as Roxas in Twilight town.

Macabre

Gold Member
He might dual-wield during certain boss fights or in certain missions.

But if he gets the ability to dual wield any time,then it'll probably be like a drive form where his strength and magic is boosted an d the KK is replaced by Oathkeeper and Oblivion.

But I don't think he'll be able to use any other Keyblades.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Since Riku is most likely the final boss, I would say that dual-weilding is a definate possibility.
As for other keyblades, I highly doubt it.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
There might be a chance that Roxas will be dual wielding in the game and such. I'm not too sure but hopefully.

12chris12

I'm thinking it will be a drive form thing, except I think its called a limit gauge now, a blue bar that curvs up above the health bar.

thejakester1996

I think he starts with one then gets two after a cutscene to explain why he got oblivian and oathkeeper

blader94

it is probably a type of drive form like sora's but, if that is not it than he might get on some boss fights.

Gabo

He will, just not often, hell, maybe only once at the end of the game.

Saying as Oathkeeper and Oblivion are his weapons on his Proof Of Existence, we can assume he uses them quite a bit.
Certainly before he leaves the Order as well

FinalForm Sora17

Maybe the Limit Guage is similar to that of Kingdom Hearts II's. You do go on missions with someone else from the organization, so maybe as you build up power or "Limit" or whatever, you can do stronger, faster, team/partner attacks. As for the dual Keyblade thing, I doubt Roxas will use them quite often. I agree with some of you guys in saying that maybe he'll use them for the Riku fight or some important stuff.
As for the different keyblades, he'll probably get them or something, but use them for multiplayer. Remember when Nomura said that stuff you do in story affects your character in multiplayre and visa versa? maybe you can get better Keyblades, and use them in Multiplayer. Just a thought.

-Calafas-

Saying as Oathkeeper and Oblivion are his weapons on his Proof Of Existence, we can assume he uses them quite a bit.
Certainly before he leaves the Order as well

Just my though as of now, considering we havent seen a scan with 2 keyblades in his hands yet... or have we?

rikublademaster1

i made a thread about this a while back don't remember where it is now but i thought the limit gauge was adrive form thing to(like saix goes beserk,xigbar does the 2 guns thing and so on)

Gabo

Just my though as of now, considering we havent seen a scan with 2 keyblades in his hands yet... or have we?
We do know he gets them though, and prior to his defection.

Omni Terra

Awards
Well we know he has to get them sometime. I'm thinking once he does you can use them full time. I hope it isn't a drive form because Roxas doesn't need to do that to wield them.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Limit Gague and MP are both gone. That blue dot near his bar represents which player he is, as shown on the bottom screen. Xaldin (computer) is orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back