• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

????????????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hecger

I was just wondering what did BHK did to have dual-weild??????? he dosent have to fuse with someone to have 2 keyblades, but Sora has to fuse with donald or goofy to have 2 keyblades.

What do you think??????? :confused:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well, he doesn't get a second keyblade when he fuses with donald, only when he fuses with Goofy. And his second keyblade is formed from the pure energy of his heart...

Bloodwinter

I beleive this topic has been touched on quite a bit in the past. As a matter of fact, I think you only need to go back a few pages to see that. You were probably in a rush to get an answer and didnt think to look back and see if its been done within the first 5 pages or so. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt; you were in a hurry .

As for the actual topic itself, im not sure. I beleive the keyblade master should be able to get 2 keyblades easier then some random child with blonde hair. He has to have some perks. lol. As for why, I honestly have no clue. Havent looked into it much actually. I'll try looking it up tomorrow.

Bloodwinter

TTBK2 said:
.....My thread, which is on the same page, is on this topic. What in the bloody hell?!

I stand corrected, its on the same exact page as the one you posted. In which case he went straight to posting. Dont blame the guy, his question was answered. Thanks for your answer Cous Cous.

I'll just report this to a moderator and have it locked simple as that, keep it to one topic.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
hey guys do any of u remember the picture of a statue of Sora with the kingdom key and Mickeys inverted Kingdom Key. well i think that later in the game we will get to dual-wield anytiime we want. i just have a good feeling about it. i know it sounds pretty unlikely but it would be fun to dual wield without worrying about your drive bar going down and stuff.

A

Audo

How do you know that Muffin Man?
or am i that slow that i missed some kh2 news where they actually state this?

Bloodwinter

Riku-Keyblade said:
How do you know that Muffin Man?
or am i that slow that i missed some kh2 news where they actually state this?
Actually, I was to ask the same thing when I was done reporting this. If you could please PM *or post depending on whether or not the thread is open at the time* me the article in which this was unvieled or sufficient evidence proving so. I'd love to beleive you, seeing as it sounds like a rather cool ability, but Id rahter have the evidence first.

M

MegaFlare

First one to find and post in the other topic wins!

[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back