• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

28th or 30th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

that means beastly's store has priority shipping, good for him!! most stores won't have that, because it's very expensive, and because they usually only do that for releases like the xbox. :D

Dark_Keybearer

hmm... i'll answer what i said at all of these other threads. Most likely, it will reach you by the 29th, or in department stores, the 30th. KH2 is to be shipped on the 28th, unless you're lucky (lol, and have priority shipping like beastly), or live right outside of the SE headquarters in cali, then you're out of luck, just hope for the 29th.

Lightkeeper05

BeastlyKillaKreg said:
i just got off the phone w/ gamestop. i live in NE ohio, just you u get a picture that i live on the EASTERN side of the US. he said that they would get the game at around 5PM on MARCH 28th, 2006!!!!!! its directly from the source, so dont believe any other bs you might hear.

Dude we get the game on the 28th. we dopnt put it out til the 29th in the faternoon. Understand. We all keep in touch. I work at the one in Burke, VA. Im a freakin manager!!!!!! U know wut never mind kid. Youll get the game when it gets out. If u pre ordered it already, then u will get a call on the 28th that says you can come in tomarrow and get the game. Understand everyone. When a ad says in stores on this date and that date, that means its in, but not ready to buy. it basicly means come in the next day to get it because we have it now. Got it?

kh_fan_4e

well beastly i live in north central ohio....sandusky/castalia to be exact..so yea anyways my ebgames said the same thing

innerlight

man listen, if a certain store has a thing can priority shiping they get theres a hell of alot faster or some have what you call the same day so you get it that day, the two best place to get games where i live use these trust me I know people who work at both place it will be there on the 28 where I got mine early afternoon the other place late it will be ther 28

kh_fan_4e

well im just saying that my ebgames said that i would have it in my hands on the 28th...maybe not the morning but probably around 1 or so

Lightkeeper05

innerlight said:
man listen, if a certain store has a thing can priority shiping they get theres a hell of alot faster or some have what you call the same day so you get it that day, the two best place to get games where i live use these trust me I know people who work at both place it will be there on the 28 where I got mine early afternoon the other place late it will be ther 28

Thats means youll get it tomarrow. think kid, wut kind of person sells a product so late? You will see when u get it the 29th. good day.

innerlight

no you listen I have been getting games for years I know people at the two biggest places to get games where im at one place says 12:00 on self buy 1:00 the other is strickly games so 1:00 and out but 1:00 if even. dude I done it a million times i know its dilvery times. And please dont refer to me like I am 12 I almost the same age as you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back