• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2nd disk 2 kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sepheroth1

im not sure but i think there have been rumors of a second disk to come with kingdom hearts 2. i think this disk is either an movie of the entire kingdom hearts story or a second disk to ply the game like with old plystaion 1 games or possibly to ply a bhk story if he really is in a alternate demention.

soras_destiny55

they dont do that that mch anymore, so if there really are two discs, its either a really long game (ps2 discs hold a LOT) or it reaslly is special features

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
soras_destiny55 said:
they dont do that that mch anymore, so if there really are two discs, its either a really long game (ps2 discs hold a LOT) or it reaslly is special features

There is an interview with Nomura that said the game could be on two disks because the plot might not fit on to just one. Its on KH2.net somewhere.

T

truefanofkh

Where did you here this information? Yes, the disk hold a lot! So we can assume either, it's special features, like how they made the game comentary (like what you get in a 2 disk DVD). Or like Sepheroth1 said that the second disk could be about BHK"s story. What we assume will only make us more anxious for this awsomely thought out sequel. Whatever the second disk may be, we can conclude this: It will be very interesting!! :)

Non-Existant One

If you look back on most of the archived info about KH2 on most of the KH2 sites on the net. you will see that there was an interview with nomura and he stated that the games story and expansive(massive/bigger) worlds would be hard to compact it all on one dual-layered disc -like most PS2 game disc- so it would most-likely be on two thin-layered disc's. But just because he said that's what was going to be on the disc's doesn't mean that they won't have special features on there as well. special features would be cool, but they don't realy make a difference to me. Just as long as KH2 isn't as short as KH or CoM.
After all -dare I say it- this may be the end of the KH seriese. The end of KH is for Nomura and the boys and girls higher up on the square-enix staff to decide. But don't take this KH seriese ending stuff to seriously. It isn't fact. It's just a possiblilty.(Hopefuly possibility that will not come to true.) I realy don't want the KH seriese to end.

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
sepheroth1 said:
o tht sucks

THAT SUCKS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! are you kidding me. that is great. it shows that the game has a more indepth perception than the last one...o man this game is going to be great

~NGD OMEGA~

This topic has been seriously discussed in the BHK forum. KS seems to think that it is a better Idea to have the second disk be the second half of the story, inconvienencing everyone. However I think it would be a better Idea to Have BHK's story on the second disk. However I would only suggest this if his side was long. If not then just forget the whole two character thing, and split the story for all I care.

H

Hellpark

mike50691 said:
i wanted it to be a movie.

ye lets see how far that will get you. if it was a movie thne many less copies would be sold. KH would be a crappy movie. good game but crappy movie

~NGD OMEGA~

Well, just look at my last post. I think that, if BHK's story is long, they can just split the game into Sora's side, and BHK's side. However if it is short, or at all like R/R, then I agree with KS, and I say that they should just cut the story in half, first half of the story on the first disk, the other half on the second disk. It will be annoying, but I can handle it as long as they don't cut the story too much.

ultima55

Star Ocean 3 was one game. It was on two disks. SO3 had alot of stuff to complete after the end of the story. Maybe in addition to extended plotline, maybe SE is going to add extra objectives to complete to add more gameplay and extend replayability. I wouldn't complain.

Or maybe they're gonna make the final bosses a challenge this time, with enchanced AI and the like, causing for more data to be needed so they have to have that second disc. Kinda like how FFIX had the entire last disc for Memoria. Ahaha... =)

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
i dont want it to be 2 storys! and if it is, they better intertwine with each other. and DEFINITLY dont wanna play as the BHK. only sora....

and that be cool if the second disk was specila features (like mebe the .hack games) and have cool interveiws with Mr. Nomura, and lean the concept and moral of the story

~NGD OMEGA~

That would be cool, they had that in Final Mix. But even though I would love playing as Sora, BHK seems interesting too. And their stories are intertwined, because it seems as though BHK is protecting Sora. Still I wouldn't care who you get to play, as long as it is NOT Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back