• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days Australian release date changed? Plus Australian cost revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
Because you haven't earned the right to, seeing as you don't know what you're talking about, and because complaining about it makes you sound like a little bitch. Instead of complaining, do a little research about why things are the way they are.

Then
you can complain.

It's not as much complaining as it is being upset. I have the right to be upset that we have to pay more but I'm not going to go to the head of video games or whatever in PAL territories and demand them to lower the prices of games everywhere.

It's like having your dog die of some kooky illness. You can be upset, but you cant just complain to God and demand he make it alive again. It can't happen. The economy is why we can't have games as cheap as the US and we have to live with it. I think we are allowed to voice how upset we are.

Eh. There's always EBay.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's not as much complaining as it is being upset. I have the right to be upset that we have to pay more but I'm not going to go to the head of video games or whatever in PAL territories and demand them to lower the prices of games everywhere.

It's like having your dog die of some kooky illness. You can be upset, but you cant just complain to God and demand he make it alive again. It can't happen. The economy is why we can't have games as cheap as the US and we have to live with it. I think we are allowed to voice how upset we are.

Eh. There's always EBay.

That's how I feel, too. But apparently we need a degree in economics before we're allowed to feel like that. Guess we need to be vets before we are allowed to be sad about our dog dying, too. I mean, we haven't earned the right to be upset.

auron10_KING.dvx said:
careful you're doing it again

What's the bigger picture here? You have some disorder that makes it impossible for you to be polite to me? Old enough to be my dad and expecting me to respect you? You on your rags and I should be tiptoeing around you? Whatever. It's not like you owe me anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back