• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Box art

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima_dragon

Hi, i'm new here, so sorry if this has been posted before.
on the box art of 358/2 days, on the far right of the cover(to the top-right of mickey) there is half of a green tree, is that supposed to be the forest in Twilight Town where he first sees Riku/Ansem or is it just a tree there for the heck of having a tree there
(for some reason I keep on thinking that it will have the other half of the tree on BBS's cover...)

TerraFTW!

Hi, i'm new here, so sorry if this has been posted before.
on the box art of 358/2 days, on the far right of the cover(to the top-right of mickey) there is half of a green tree, is that supposed to be the forest in Twilight Town where he first sees Riku/Ansem or is it just a tree there for the heck of having a tree there
(for some reason I keep on thinking that it will have the other half of the tree on BBS's cover...)

I dont think it really matters at all. But I would have to say its would symbolize the forest in TT. But seriously it doesnt matter whatsoever

State

Awards
180649b.jpg

We can see Twilight Town's Clock Tower, we can see TWTNW's giant monitors, we can see some palm trees which could represent Destiny Islands and there are some normal trees, which could be from TT's forest.

Sparks

gone
I think it was probably just randomly placed there. I don't know if its from the TT forest or even in bbs.

State

Awards
I think it was probably just randomly placed there. I don't know if its from the TT forest or even in bbs.

I think they look like the Twilight Town trees, both Riku and Mickey are in front of them, mostly kinda suggesting where they were during Sora's sleep.

Sparks

gone
I dunno I just never thought of it that way so to me it seems kinda weird that they just placed a tree right there.

Sparks

gone
No I get the palm tree because it's apart of DI, The clock tower from TT is the clock tower that Roxas and Axel sit on, and The giant monitors are from the world that never was, from Another side another story.

State

Awards
No I get the palm tree because it's apart of DI, The clock tower from TT is the clock tower that Roxas and Axel sit on, and The giant monitors are from the world that never was, from Another side another story.

Mission: Bugging TD: FAILED. :'( Anywho, the trees could represent Roxas' Twilight Town. The digital one.

TerraFTW!

Guys. its a tree. It doesn't really matter. Its not like it gonna be some huge freakin plot twist.

Sora: RIKU?! WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO ME?!

Riku: Cause Sora I've turned back to the darkness.

Sora: Well I... Im going to have to unleash my all mighty power!

Riku: And what would that be? Hmph

Sora: THE POWER OF THE TREE ON THE RIGHTSIDE OF THE 358/2 DAYS BOXART!!!!!11!!!!!!!1!!!1!!!

Riku: ZOMFG!!! OH F**K!!!11!!! AHHH!!!!!

Sparks

gone
Lol. But there are lots of trees from different worlds so I don't really get it.
And nobody can bug me without me throwing one right back.

State

Awards
Lol. But there are lots of trees from different worlds so I don't really get it.
And nobody can bug me without me throwing one right back.

Or it would be something like KH recycles or something.

A

Audo

It's supposed to be the trees from the Twilight Town Forest since...

That's pretty much the only notable place that Mickey appears in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back