• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► 358/2 Days - My Version

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
"Falling....Falling...into darkness......."
-Sora

Chapter 1: Day 1

In the town between light and dark, the world known as Twilight Town a boy without a name is born in front of the old mansion. Alsmost as soon as he is born a man in a dark hooded coat appears. His eyes stare straight into the eyes of the spiky haired boy.

Xemnas: "You have no meaning. You have no heart. I can give you meaning."

Xemnas summoned 4 letters that spelled the name "Sora". He rearranged the name and added an X giving the blonde boy his new name.

Roxas: "Roxas..."
Xemnas: "The new you. You have no where to go and no one to see. Come with me and I can give you meaning."

Roxas was wary though of the man, he didn't trust him. Something about Xemnas seemed scary to Roxas. While the man didn't seem hostile, he wasn't exactly subtle. Roxas wanted to find his own meaning and answered Xemnas.

Roxas: "I think i'll pass. I have to have somewhere to go and someone to be with. I'm sorry."
Xemnas: " Very well, but I think you will find that you have no where else to go but with me. When you decide to join us, I will have one of our members to come find you."

Xemnas dissapeared into the darkness leaving Roxas even more confused than before. Roxas wondered the town with his mind still hazy, confused about who he was or what he was, where he came from and where he is going. After hours of wondering around town Roxas felt lonely.

Roxas: "Maybe I should have gone with that man."
Axel: "Glad to hear ya say that."

A red haired man in a dark coat appeared out of the darkness. He had a green tear drop tattoo below each eye and bright spiky red hair.

Axel: "Before you ask, I will tell you. My name is Axel, got it memorized."
Roxas: "Umm sure."
Axel: "Good. So what will it take to convince you to come with me?"

Roxas could see this man wasn't very subtle either, he wondered if every member of this was as out going as this.

Roxas: "Well I am kinda hungry."
Axel: "Great, I know this awesome place where we can eat. Come on i'll show ya."

Axel took Roxas by the hand dragging him along. As they walked together Roxas saw three kids eating ice cream, round boy, a blonde boy, and a brunette girl. Axel saw Roxas looking at the kids.

Axel: "So ya want some ice cream huh? Well good then because that is what I was gonna get you anyways."

Roxas made a slight smile, he liked Axel alot more than the man at the old mansion. He felt alot more comfortable around him.

Axel: "Oh? A smile, well it's about time. I thought you were just a total zombie. Now come on and let's eat."

Axel bought Roxas and himself some sea salt ice cream. The two walked to the train station.

Axel: "I hang out at the top of this clock tower all the time. It's been a while since I had some company up there with me."

Axel remembered when Saix and he first joined the Organization. They spent alot of time on top of the clock tower but that was years ago, Saix had changed so much since then.

Roxas: "Axel?"
Axel: "What? Oh sorry. I guess i'm the one spacing out like a zombie now. Anyways let's get up there and eat."

Axel opened a dark corridor that led them to the top of the tower. He sat down and looked at the sunset.

Axel: "Have you ever seen anything as beautiful as that?"
Roxas: "Well I guess not since I can't remember much."
Axel: "Oh? I see, you can't remember your past. Sorry man."
Roxas: "But I want to have a future so....Axel, I want to join the organization."

Axel stood up and opened a dark corridor.

Axel: "Well that made my job alot easier. Alright let's get going."

The two entered the dark corridor arriving outside the Castle that Never Was. Roxas was amazed at the dark city and the size of the castle.

Axel: "Welcome to your new home."

The two walked to the throne room. Roxas was nervous about all of this though. The two entered the throne room where 13 thrones were with 10 men and 1 woman.

Xemnas: "Fellow members, welcome our new commrade. The keyblade's chosen one, number XIII, Roxas."

They all looked at Roxas and each said their name and number.

"Xemnas, # I, The Superior"
"Xigbar, #II, The Freeshooter"
"Xaldin, #III, The Whirlwind Lancer"
"Vexen, #IV, The Chilly Academic"
"Lexeaus, #V, The Silent Hero"
"Zexion, #VI, The Cloaked Schemer"
"Saix, #VII, The Lunar Diviner"
"Axel, #VIII, The Flurry of Dancing Flames"
"Demyx,# IX, The Melidous Nocturne"
"Luxord, #X, The Gambler of Fate"
"Marluxia, #XI, The Graceful Assassin"
"Larxene, #XII, The Savage Nymph"

Xemnas: "And you will be 'The Key of Destiny', Roxas."
Xemnas: "You're all dismissed. Axel, I trust you to show Roxas to his room."

So Axel took Roxas to his and let him get some sleep. As Roxas laid there that night trying to get to sleep, he wondered who he was or what he was doing here. Slowly though he fell asleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here I was in this organization I knew nothing about. None of this seems real to me. The next few days I spent mostly in my room, I didn't really know what to do."
-Roxas

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Chapter 2:

Day 5:

Axel walked into the grey room where Larxene and Xemnas were waiting for him.

Axel: "Well boss man we hardly ever see you out and about. This must be a very important mission."
Xemnas: "Yes and I would trust you not to fail, Axel."
Larxene: "So boss what is this important mission all about?"
Xemnas: "There is a girl at Castle Oblivion. Her name is Namine. I want you two to find her and bring her to me."
Larxene: "Oh? Does Xemnas have a girl friend?"
Axel: "Watch it Larxene or Xemnas may turn you into a dusk! hehe."
Xemnas: "Enough! Now get to work both of you."

Larxene entered the dark corridor but before Axel could follow Xemnas stopped him.

Xemnas: "Axel, I believe Larxene and Marluxia may be traitors. I want you to see if you can get Larxene to admit to it but don't reveal that you are working for me."
Axel: "Sure boss, after all I am the one who eliminates traitors even though I have never actually had to do it before."

Axel then entered the dark corridor himself. Xemnas walked away as the two entered a corridor of darkness. Xemnas seemed angered by Larxene and Axel. The superior could not figure out how they could act like they had hearts, it angered him that they even tried.

Meanwhile at outside Castle Oblivion Axel and Larxene began to look for Namine. Larxene had always been picky about who she made friends though she seemed to have a soft spot for Axel as she always flirted with more than she did with the other guys. The only member she hanged out with more was Marluxia. Her flirtatious behavior came from the memories of when she was a human, the way she tempted men with their fantasies before breaking their hearts.

Larxene: "Xemnas has such a big mouth don't you think, Axel?"
Axel: "Well I suppose but isn't a leader supposed to have a big mouth?"
Larxene: "Yeah I guess but sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have someone else as the leader of the organization. Imagine if You, Marluxia, and I were in charge?"
Axel: "Why Marluxia?"
Larxene: "Well he would be the best qualified out of the three of us to be the leader. After all he has the an appeal to him that really excites, I love his determination."
Axel: "Umm...okay...you're kinda creeping me out."
Larxene: "Oh sorry Axel, it's just girl talk. Oh well, I suppose that my little fantasy will always be a fantasy."

Larxene knew that if she could convince Axel to joing her and Marluxia that taking over the organization would be baby stuff. Axel had gathered enough information from the way Larxene talked about rebellion to atleast be wary of her and Marluxia. From the bushes a sound was made, blonde hair could be seen through the bushes.

Larxene: "Well now what is this?"

Larxene reached into the bush and pulled hard a blonde haired girl wearing a white dress.

Larxene: "What's your name sweety?"

Larxene sounded rather sweet in her tone of voice.

Namine: "N...Namine..."
Larxene: "Oh well that's nice."

Larxene had a devilish grin on her face as she knocked Namine unconsious.

Axel: "Was that really neccessary?"
Larxene: "What? With her asleep it makes it alot easier to take her back to the castle with no resistance. So Axel you report to Xemnas while I deliver the girl to Saix so he can put her in the dungeon."

Larxene opened a dark corridor and the two returned to the Castle that Never Was. While Larxene carried Namine to Saix, Axel went to the throne room where Xemnas was planning.

Axel: "The girl is in the bag, boss."
Xemnas: "And Larxene?"
Axel: "Looks like you were right. Larxene talked about how Marluxia and her and I should all be in charge."
Xemnas: "I see. Axel, if they ask you to join them then do so. This will confirm if they are indeed traitors or not. I have decided to send Marluxia, Larxene, and you to Castle Oblivion soon. I will leave Saix in charge of picking the other 3 members who will go."

As Axel left the throne room he already knew who Saix would pick to go to Castle Oblivion, and they were Vexen, Zexion, and Lexeaus. Those three could possibly become troublesome to Saix's own plans, espicialy Zexion who is the likely to take Saix's place as second in command.

Axel: "Well things should start to get interesting now."

Axel smirked as he entered his room for bed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 6:

Roxas awoke and decided to get out a little today. He met Saix on his way to the dark city.

Saix: "Roxas, I was about to wake you up myself. Xemnas has request a special meeting with you today. You will find him on the other side of this dark corridor."

Roxas nodded and entered the darkness, arriving at the dark merridian. In front of him with his back against a rock was Xemnas with his hood up. Roxas felt on edge since he didn't really like being around Xemnas. Roxas kept his hood up because of the cool air around him, then he approached Xemnas.

Xemnas: "I've been to see him. He looks alot like you."
Roxas: "Who are you?"
Xemnas: "I'm what's left or maybe i'm all there ever was."
Roxas: "I meant your name."
Xemnas: "My name is of no importance. What about you? Do you remember your true name?"
Roxas: "My true name is...."
Xemnas: "You have been with us for 6 days now. It is time."

Xemnas removed his hood and walked over to Roxas placing his hand on Roxas' shoulder.

Xemnas: "Sora...."

Xemnas opened a dark corridor and told Roxas to come along. Once back at the castle Xemnas returned to his throne room. Roxas not knowing what else to do returned to his room for sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Day 7:

Roxas entered the grey room the first thing that morning. Axel walked upto the blonde boy with his usual cheery personality. Roxas seemed to feel more cormfortable with Axel around.

Axel: "Hey Zombie. I see you're not in the mood to talk. Well then again we don't have much time really. Boss man wants us to meet in the throne room. Come on, i'll take you."

The two enter the throne room where the other members were waiting. Larxene looked at Roxas with a disgusted look.

Larxene: "Ew, you're awake."

Roxas heard her whisper but tried to ignore her as Xemnas appeared before them and a female in an oraganization coat appeared as well.

Xemnas: "Good day, friends. Today is a memorable day. A new commrade has been chosen to wear the coat. Let us all welcome one of the keyblade's chosen, number XIV."

Number XIV staired straight up at Roxas making him feel singled out, yet somehow he felt a familiarity to the girl. After the meeting he once again returned to his room for more sleep, it seemed to him all he would be doing is sleep at this rate.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Chapter 3:

Day 8:

Roxas awoke that day earlier than usual because today was the day he would start going on missions, a fact that Axel failed to mention about the organization. Each member had a different job to do and their missions were based on those jobs. Demyx did alot of recon and treasure chest collecting. Zexion did alot of Intel due to his ability to blend in so well with the crowd, apperantly he had the ability to use illusions. According to the other members in the castle alot of Axel's and Saix's missions were kept between them and Xemnas. Axel was recently given orders to begin Roxas' training today. As Roxas entered the grey room he was confronted by Saix.

Saix: "Good morning Roxas. Today you will begin your training for later missions. I have teamed you up with Axel for today's training. You will be learning about mission basics today."
Axel: "So now i'm the new kid's baby sitter? Ah alright, it should be fun training a new member, I haven't done that since Larxene joined the Organization about a year ago. In fact I trained Marluxia too and he only joined about a month before Larxene did."
Saix: "Train him well, Axel."
Axel: "Yeah yeah, I gotcha. Come one Roxas."

The two entered a dark corridor which took them to the underground passages in Twilight Town.

Axel: "Okay so about missions. Missions are...well their kinda like......ya know what, talking is stupid, i'll just show you what a mission is. Okay Roxas there is a treasure chest somewhere in these passages. I want you to find it, that's your mission."

Roxas nodded and began looking for the treasure chest. While looking for the chest he found some passages were closed off by a black and white "X".

Roxas: "What's this thing?"
Axel: "The organization uses these to keep us away from areas not related to our missions or to keep us from getting into trouble, I mean hello it's a big menacing 'X'!"

Roxas soon found the treasure chest in front of a passage marked with a "5".

Axel: "Hey nice going. Well what are you waiting for?"
Roxas: "I found the chest so the mission is complete."
Axel: "Yeah but see here's the thing Roxas, treasure chest have cool stuff inside of them so go ahead and open it up."

Roxas opened the chest to find a potion.

Axel: "That potion will come in handy later. Potions can restore your strength if you get tired in battle, so I recommened keeping it until you really need it in battle. Now normaly you would 'RTC', that means 'Return to the Castle' after completing a mission. To do so you need to return to the dark corridor that brought you here. But I have something else in mind today, you cold call it 'The icing on the cake'."

Axel took Roxas to the clock tower once again after buying two ice creams.

Axel: "So Zombie, how did ya like your first mission?"
Roxas: "Alright I guess."
Axel: "What was that? Speak up, I can't hear you."
Roxas: "I said..."
Axel: "Hmm?"
Roxas: "I could have done that blinfolded."
Axel: "Ha ha! I don't know if I want a blindfolded Zombie on the loose. So do you know what this ice cream is called?"
Roxas: "Umm...."
Axel: "I already told you the day we met. It's sea salt ice cream. Get it memorized, man."
Roxas: "It's really salty...but sweet too."
Axel: "Roxas you said the same thing the day we met. So it's been a week since you joined."
Roxas: "I guess, I don't remember much about the past week."
Axel: "Well it doesn't matter because today is when you really become one of us. Here you are out in the field doing missions, welcome to the organization, man."
Roxas: "It's a start I guess."
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 9:

Saix informed Roxas of his mission today with Marluxia and then sent him off to the sandlot in Twilight Town. Roxas felt abit on edge with Marluxia as they arrived in the sandlot but nothing like he felt with Xemnas, for some reason Xemnas just made him feel nervous so much.

Roxas: "So what do I have to do today?"
Marluxia: "We will perform combat training today. In other words, you will be collecting hearts."
Roxas: "How do I do that?"
Marluxia: "Roxas, could you summon your keyblade for me?"
Roxas: "Well sure, alright."

As Roxas summoned his keyblade he started to feel more comfortable with Marluxia as the graceful assassin seemed very polite. Marluxia marveled at the keyblade, and could not wait to see it in action. He was about to get his wish as a group of shadows appeared.

Roxas: "Whoa! What are those?"
Marluxia: "Nothing to be feared. Shall we put your keyblade to a little test? Use it to defeat those heartless."

Roxas was able to quickly dispose of the shadows with ease.

Marluxia: "Good. Those things are known as heartless. Heartless are dark creatures that roam about searching for hearts. They come in two types. Those shadows are known as pureblood, they don't release any hearts when you defeat them. Don't bother with them since your missions are to collect hearts. The other type...."

At that moment three emblem heartless known as yellow operas appeared.

Marluxia: "....Is right over there. Take them out Roxas."

Roxas took out one yellow opera but was struck by lightning by another. He quickly learned that heartless can use different attacks so he took out the other 2 yellow operas before they could use lightning again.

Marluxia: "Those were known as emblem heartless. They release hearts. Your job is to collect those hearts. Your keyblade is the only weapon in the universe that can collect hearts for us. When the hearts are collected, they gather together to create and almighty force known as Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts is the primary goal of the organization and to obtain it we need you to collect hearts. That is why you are so important to the organization. Now let us RTC."

When Marluxia RTC, he walked off toward the dark city leaving Roxas to return to his room. Marluxia stood at the top of memory skyscrapper and looked at the sky.

Marluxia: "The keyblade has amazing power. The things that could be done with that power. It is clear now how I can take over the organization. I have to use that new girl, Namine to rewrite Sora's memory so I can make the keyblade master my puppet and use the power of the keyblade to overthrow Xemnas. Castle Oblivion is the perfect place to carry out my plan. Perhaps I can even use Axel to convince Roxas to join us after I have gain control of Sora. With two keyblade wielders I will be unstopable."
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 10:

Roxas was sent out with Zexion today to learn about his field duties in the tram common in Twilight Town.

Zexion: "Roxas, I am pleased to meet you. My name is Zexion."
Roxas: "Hi, you seem very polite too like Marluxia."
Zexion: "Thank you Roxas. Manners are a fine quality which some members are lacking such as Larxene."
Roxas: "Yeah, she wasn't exactly the most pleasent of people to me at the meeting where Xion was introduced."
Zexion: "I belive we can become excellent partners Roxas. From what I can see you are a fine well mannered gentleman Roxas. Now onto the mission. You already know your underlining mission is to collect hearts but sometimes you will be given something more to missions. For example today I want you to defeat 7 heartless."

Roxas did as he was told, taking out 5 yellow operas and 2 dire plants.

Zexion: "Good job Roxas. Now you could RTC but if I was you I would apply myself more. You can see that there are more heartless around, you don't have to get rid of them but the organization will reward you if you do.."
Roxas: "I want to be as helpful as I can so i'll do it."
Zexion: "That's what I like to hear. Hard workers like you have my respect."

It took Roxas awhile to find the remaining heartless but he was able to take out every last one of them.

Zexion: "Excellent Roxas, very good. You are going to be a very productive member of the organization. I can tell. Now lets RTC, you deserve a good rest."

Once Roxas was back at the castle he hit the hay as he was very tired but proud that he had gained Zexion's respect and slowly he started to feel like he belonged in the organization.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Day 11:

Today Roxas went to the sandlot to learn how to use magic with Larxene. This was a mission he was dreading. He was more nervous around Larxene then with Xemnas. As Roxas arrived in the sandlot he was greeted by Larxene with her usual rude behavior.

Larxene: "Nice of you to show up. This is the worst. Whose idea was it to send me along on your stupid baby mission. Do I look like I run a nursery school?"
Roxas: "............"
Larxene: "Let Demyx handle this stuff. It's not like he is good at anything else."
Roxas: ".........."
Larxene: "What? WHAT? You got something to say?"

Roxas didn't like Larxene talking about Demyx. Atleast he wasn't a witch like she was.

Roxas: "No....I don't have anything to say."
Larxene: "Pfft...you'd be nothing without that keyblade. Oh ho, I just got an idea.
Roxas: "Uh oh."
Larxene: "You can do today's mission without your keyblade."
Roxas: "What? Why?"
Larxene: "Because I said so, that's why."
Roxas: "But...."

A dire plant heartless appeared before the two.

Larxene: "Perfect a heartless. Okay Roxas to use magic you need to concentrate and picture the spell in your mind then picture yourself releasing it through your hand or your keyblade, in this case your hand. Try using that fire spell Saix gave you. and HURRY up! I have better things to do thant baby sit you."

Roxas used his anger at Larxene to picture a raging ball of fire in his hand and like that it appeared in his palm. Roxas pictured himself releasing it and just like that it flew out of his hand and hit the heartless, completely destroying it.

Larxene: "Well it's about time. Of course if it takes you this long to learn stuff then we're in big trouble. Maybe we could use a different keyblade wielder."
Roxas: "There are other keyblade wielders?"
Larxene: "That's not for you to know. Now lets get out of here and RTC."

Roxas went back to his room for sleep once he was back at the castle, thinking about what Larxene said about other keyblade wielders.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Day 12:

Roxas met Vexen in tram common for training on recon.

Vexen: "You're mine today Roxas."
Roxas: "Wh..what? I mean uh, okay. So what do I have to do?"
Vexen: "You're going to learn how to perform reconnaissance in this area. Now begin your investigation by observing a store and tell me your conclusion."

Roxas looked at a store and saw necklaces and rings.

Roxas: "I guess they sell jewlary here."
Vexen: "Anyone can see that Roxas. You're looking Roxas but you're not seeing. Here is what I see. The while town was built along a mountain that is why the roads slope. Trains seem to be the town's primary system of transit. Look up at the station, judging by it's location the train tracsks are elevated. The tram common must be downtown with all these shops here. Now this path below your feet is where trams run because the marks on this path were made for a tram."
Roxas: "You figured all that out just now?"
Vexen: "That's just it, I stated what I saw, there was no 'figuring out' involved. That's the next step: analyzing the data you find. Like that passage over there, what do you see?"
Roxas: "Well it has a 4 above it so...if this is the 4th path then there must be others numbered 1-3, so there are multiple paths."
Vexen: "Now that's better Roxas. I suppose we have done enough for now."

The two RTC.
-------------------------------------------

Day 13:

Roxas was sent with Lexeaus to the sandlot for today's mission. Lexeaus was silent at first. Roxas was able to figure out why he was called The sillent hero.

Lexeaus: "Do you know what a limit break is?"
Roxas: "No."
Lexeaus: "It is the most powerful move at your disposal. It's only works when you are on your last leg."

A heartless appeared so Lexeaus smacked Roxas pretty hard.

Roxas: "Oww....mutt muzz zat for!? Nngh..."
Lexeaus: "Now you're on your last legs. Use your desperation to release your limit break and destroy that heartless."

Roxas just let his strength flow out causing his keyblade to glow, Roxas used this new power to take out the large shadow.

Lexeaus: "Well fought, you're limit break is amazing. I'm impressed. Organization members are often asked to go on solo missions where you can only depended on yourself."
Roxas: "So i've noticed. Nngh....so what happens when we complete Kingdom Hearts?"
Lexeaus: "The organization will join with it and we will gain hearts of our own."
Roxas: "I don't understand."
Lexeaus: "The organization is made up of 13 powerful nobodies. A nobody is a being that does not have a heart."
Roxas: "So I don't have a heart?"
Lexeaus: "Correct, that is why we need you to help us complete Kingdom Hearts so we will gain hearts of our own."
Roxas: "I'll do my best."
Lexeaus: "Good answer Roxas. Now let's RTC."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"So I don't have a heart? Is that why I have felt empty, is that why I feel like I don't know myself? None of this makes alot of sence still but I will keep collecting hearts if it means I can find my answers."
-Roxas
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To adress some questions. I know it seems similar to the original game's plot but you can see I have added some plot or changed some plot slightly, for example the mission where Axel and Larxene look for Namine. In the next chapter I add even more plot so look forward to that.

Also the reason the dialouge is written in script form while the rest is not, well that is just my personal writting style.

State

Awards
The first two chapters seem very well detailed but, this new one seems a bit... rushed.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The first two chapters seem very well detailed but, this new one seems a bit... rushed.

I apologize, I was trying not to add every bit of dialouge from the game that was in these missions in the game because I thought it would be too long and no one would want to take the time to read all of it.

I'll try to correct the problem in my next chapter because the next one I add alot of original plot I created. In the next chapter you will see more interactions between the COM members. I give Lexeaus more depth and Zexion more of a personality in the next chapter for example. You will also see I changed the mission for Day 14 than what it was in the game, but I keep the same dialouge for the most part. I created plots for Days 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20 which are all covered in the next chapter. So expect the next chapter to be about days 14-21.

I hope it wont be as rushed as chapter 3 was, expect chapter 4 Thursday, it would be Wensday but I am busy tuesday and thus wont have time to have it finished by wensday.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Chapter 4 (Part 1):

Day 14:

Roxas awoke feeling very hungry, he stretched as soon as he stood up but before he could do anything else Axel ran into his room.

Axel: "Come on Roxas, get up! Demyx brought us some breakfast pizza!"
Roxas: "What? That's crazy, how can pizza be breakfast?"
Axel: "Well slow poke if you would hurry up i'll show ya!"

Axel grabbed Roxas hand and began dragging him to the dinning hall.

Roxas: "W...wait Axel....I never finished fixing my hair."
Axel: "Ah your hair looks fine, it's always a mess Mr. Spiky!"

Axel pushed Roxas through the dinning hall door and grabbed Roxas a slice of pizza.

Axel: "Come on try it Roxas. This one is bacon and egg pizza!"

Roxas sniffed the pizza, it smelled good enough. He took a small bite out of the slice.

Roxas: "Wow!!!!! Axel this is great!"
Axel: "Haha! I knew you would like it. Looks like you're not a complete Zombie after all, i've never heard you so excited!"
Roxas: "Yeah that's great Axel, i'm getting more pizza!!"

Roxas tried all the different types, Bacon and Egg, meat lovers, syrup and bacon, ect.

Axel: "Woah, watch it Roxas or you'll end up getting bigger and i'm not talking about muscles."
Roxas: "No worries, i'll just work it off on today's mission."
Axel: "Yeah you sure will. Today we have to take out a Gaurd Armor. It's a very big and very powerfull heartless."
Roxas: "Really? I hope I don't mess up."
Axel: "You kidding? Roxas you may be a zombie but you're a great fighter. Besides you'll have the toughest organization member with you....me!"
Roxas: "Haha! Concided much?"
Axel : "Ah let's go zombie."

Axel opened a dark corridor and the two arrived next to the stairs that led to the sandlot.

Axel: "Okay Roxas, down those stairs is where our target is located. Roxas? Hey, you're not nervous are you?"
Roxas: "Maybe a little."
Axel: "Hey come on, Roxas. This is going to be a piece of cake, just stay focus. Besides if things get too messy we can always RTC."
Roxas: "Y...yeah. Okay, I think i'm ready."
Axel: "Then let's go."

The two walked to the sandlot but no sign of the Gaurd Armor until it fell from the sky. Roxas was amazed at it's size. He noticed it's limbs were seperated from it's body.

Axel: "Stay focus Roxas, attack the limbs first and the body will be practicaly defensless."
Roxas: "Right!"

The Gaurd Armor began walking over to Roxas, Axel jumped and used a fire spell on one of it's arms. The heartless became angry and began twirling it's arms around it's body while chasing Roxas.

Roxas: "H...hey Axel, get this thing off my tail!"
Axel: "Block it Zombie! Block it!"

Roxas turned around and put his keyblade in front of him blocking the Guard Armor's attack. Axel caught the heartless off guard and destroyed it's left arm with a fire spell.

Roxas: "Nice shot Axel!"
Axel: "Roxas behing you!"

One of the Gaurd Armor's legs jumped behind Roxas and stomped him. It kept stomping him giving Roxas no time to escape between stomps.

Axel: "Roxas! Hey Roxas use your limit break!"

Roxas activate the limit break knocking the leg off of him. Roxas was able to destroy both legs with his limit break before the limit stopped. He felt blood on his lips and whiped it off with his glove. Roxas stuck his hand in his pocket and felt a potion. It was the potion that he had found on his mission with Axel back on day 8. He remembered Axel telling him to wait until he really needed so Roxas decided now was a good time as any. He took a big gulp of the potion, the cut on his lip dissapeared and his bruises started to fade.

Roxas: "Wow, potions are amazing! Okay, enough playing around."

Roxas jumped and slashed through the remaining arm destroying it. Axel snuck behind Roxas and jumped off the top of his spiky haired head, he kicked the Gaurd Armor's head off the body. The head landed in front of Roxas.

Axel: "Now Roxas! Stab with your keyblade!"

Roxas stabbed the head as hard as he could causing a bright light to appear from the body, the heartless faded into the darkness releasing a heart. Roxas fell back and sighed.

Axel: "Haha. Tired already? You took a beating there buddy.Good thing you kept up with that potion right? See Sensei Axel knows what he's talking about."
Roxas: "Sensei?"
Axel: "Yep you're my pupil now. Haha!"
Roxas: "Well then Sensei how about we grab an ice cream?"
Axel: "No problem, but you have to race me to the ice cream shop. Whoever loses has to pay."

Axel got a head start began running, Roxas jumped up and began chasing after him.

Roxas: "Hey, no fair!"

Axel let Roxas win the race anyways and bought them both ice cream. The three Kids Roxas saw on the day he and Axel met ran by them laughing with eachother. Roxas didn't know what this was called, he got along with Axel and today even laughed with him and stuff but why?

Roxas: "Hey Axel?
Axel: "Hmm?"
Roxas: "People laughing and playing together, what is that?"
Axel: "It's called friendship."
Roxas: "So are we friends?"
Axel: "Well duh! I wouldn't be hanging out with you if we weren't. Haha! Come on Zombie lets go to the clock tower."

The two looked at the sunset from the tower, two people without hearts, a friendship that shouldn't exist but still does.

Axel: "Hey Roxas, how about we start coming here after our missions are done to eat ice cream?"
Roxas: "Sure, it beats sleeping all day, that's for sure. I guess we really are friends. Haha."
Axel: "And we always will be."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Axel was my first friend. I liked that, it was nice to have someone to hang out with it, I had been lonely since I joined the organization. The group had it's good apples as well as it's bad. I didn't have very exciting missions the next few days, mostly just collecting hearts with Larxene or Marluxia. I did have to take a edurance test against somethings called Dusk, apperantly they are lesser nobodies. Anyways me and Axel have been meeting at the clock tower like we said we would do. I finally feel like I belong somehwere now."
-Roxas

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 16:

Xemnas gathered Axel, Saix, Marluxia, Larxene, Zexion, Lexeaus, and Vexen in the throne room for a special meeting.

Xemnas: "I'm sure you are aware of why I have called you all here. All of you besides Saix have been chosen to go to Castle Oblivion in a few days. I want you to pack whatever you need because you want be returning to this castle for awhile."
Larxene: "How boring, stuffed up in a castle for weeks."
Saix: "You should feel honored to be a part of this mission Larxene. This mission is a high priority mission. So I would show some gratitude to lord Xemnas for selecting someone as low ranked like yourself for this mission."
Larxene: "What did you say to me moon pie!?"
Saix: "You heard me."
Xemnas: "Enough! Stop arguing like you have hearts. We are nobodies, remember that we can not feel anything."
Vexen: "I agree, let lord Xemnas explain the objective of this mission."

Marluxia knew Vexen was just saying that so he could kiss up to Xemnas. Vexen feared lord Xemnas in truth and Marluxia planned to use that fear to his advantage.

Marluxia: "Suck up..."
Vexen: "I am not Marluxia, I am simply trying to get the neophytes like yourself to shut their mouths so our leader can speak."
Xemnas: "Thank you Vexen. Now you're objective is to use their girl Namine to perform experiments on memories. These experiments will involve the keyblade wielder Sora who is on his way to Castle Oblivion as we speak. Marluxia and Larxene you're dismissed."

Number XI and number XII left the throne room.

Xemnas: "As for you Zexion. I want you, Vexen, and Lexeaus to search for the other chamber."
Zexion: "You mean...the chamber of waking?"
Xemnas: "That is right."
Zexion: "Yes lord Xemnas"

Numbers IV,V, and VI left as well.

Saix: "How did you know Sora was on his way to Castle Oblivion?"
Xemnas: "Because....the other side of me is gone."
Saix: "You mean Sora has defeated..."
Xemnas: "Yes, earlier today Sora destroyed my heartless but yet I still feel his presence."
Saix: "And the real Kingdom Hearts?"
Xemnas: "Sora closed the door to darkness and the worlds that were taken by the heartless are reforming all across the universe."
Saix: "You said you could still feel your heartless."
Xemnas: "Yes, I believe his shadow still lingers in the heart of the other hero...the heart of the hero of darkness."
Saix: "Riku...."
Xemnas: "Yes. We should keep a close eye on not only Sora but Riku and the King."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 17:

Marluxia was looking out of the window in his room. He had just returned from a heart collecting mission with Roxas, everytime he saw the keyblade in action he became more and more obssessed with it's power. He turned as he felt a pressence behind him.

Larxene: "Well Mar Mar, how did your mission with the keyblade wielding brat go?"
Marluxia: "I'm debating something Larxene. Roxas could be usefull, if we can convince Axel to join us then Roxas may join us as well. With both Sora and Roxas we will have Xemnas begging for mercy at our feet. I can see right through Xemnas. He has no interest in using Kingdom Hearts to gain us hearts of our own. That snobby worm plans on using Kingdom Hearts to become an all powerfull being. I have to stop him for not only the sake of the organization but all of the worlds."
Larxene: "Now you're sounding like a hero, that's not very attractive."
Marluxia: "I have no interest in ruling the worlds. I simply don't want Xemnas to rule the worlds, and unlike Xemnas I actually want to help the others get their hearts back."
Larxene: "Well as long as we get Xemnas out of the way is all I care about, Lumaria."
Marluxia: "I only told you my original name because I trust you, Arlene."
Larxene: "And that is the same reason I told you my original name too."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So here it is, part 1 of chapter 14. Now you can see more original plot I created. I hope this chapter is better than chapter 3. Expect part 2 of this tomorrow!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Chapter 4(Part 2):

Day 18:

Roxas was teamed up with Lexeaus and Axel to do some heart collecting in Twilight Town. Axel felt a little nervous around Lexeaus due to his large size.

Axel: "So big fella ready to thrash some heartless?"
Lexeaus: "No."
Axel: "What? But that's the mission, you have to do it."
Lexeaus: "No that's Roxas' mission. He is the only one who can collect hearts. We are only here to assist him, we are not supposed to actually destroy heartless."
Axel: "Well yeah, I was just...whatever."
Lexeaus: "If you truly want to help Roxas then focus, you will falter in battle if you don't give your full attention to it."
Axel: "S...sorry. I didn't mean to get you mad."
Lexeaus: "I'm not mad."

Lexeaus took the lead and began to walk to the station heights. Axel sighed and put his hand on Roxas' shoulder, he made a smirk and whisper.

Axel: "Lexeaus is such a stick in the mud, huh?"
Roxas: "Maybe but he is right Axel. I mean I want to be able to perform my missions as best I can.....so i'm willing to take Lexeaus' advice."
Lexeaus: "Are you two coming?"

Axel turned around to see the large man right behind him. He looked a little freaked out.

Axel: "Geez man, do ya have to sneak up on me like that?"
Lexeaus: "Your constant gwuacky is started to annoy me, Axel."
Axel: "Okay...i'll keep quiet."

The three defeated all sorts of heartless, from Dire Plants to Scarlet Tangos to watchers. There seemed to be alot more heartless out today and though Roxas was getting tired he wanted to impress Lexeaus. In a way Roxas admired Lexeaus' strength and courage. Roxas could talk to Axel easier but Axel didn't really take his missions all that seriously it seemed. Roxas took a breather while Lexeaus wasn't looking.

Axel: "Hey Roxas, don't tire yourself out just to impress Lexeaus."
Roxas: "No it's fine Axel. I'm just fine, I just need a moment."

Axel walked over to Lexeaus and looked at the man with annoyance.

Axel: "Hey listen, let's take a break. Roxas is tired."
Lexeaus: "Then perhaps he should dissapear."
Axel: "What?"
Lexeaus: "He has no reason to be tired. He has us helping him on this mission so why is he tired. It's really pathetic for a keyblade wielder to be tired."
Axel: "Hey man, that's not cool."

Suddenly a large group of heartless appeared consisting of Yellow Operas, Dire plants, and ice cubes. Axel summoned his weapons but Lexeaus stopped Axel from engaging the heartless.

Axel: "What are you doing?"
Lexeaus: "Let Roxas handle this himself."
Axel: "You're crazy! He's tired, he could get hurt out there. We're supposed to be a team I wont abandon a team member."
Lexeaus: "If you try to help Roxas I will have to break you Axel."
Axel: "Ah.....fine."
Lexeaus: "Roxas take out all of those heartless now!"

Roxas sighed and began attacking the heartless, a dire plant hit him with it's seed attack knocking him down allowing an ice cube to jump on him. Roxas used quick thinking and shot a fire spell at the ice cube destroying it before it could jump on him again. He used his keyblade to tear the a dire plant from the ground and threw it at a scarlet tango just as it released a fire spell causing the fire to hit the dire plant. Roxas caught the scarlet tango off gaurd and destroyed it. He used his quick thinking and his desire to rest to let out more of his strength destroying every last heartless in sight. Roxas breathe in and out.

Axel: "Roxas are you okay?"
Roxas: "Y...Yeah I am. Surprisingly I feel great."
Lexeaus: "That's good Roxas."
Axel: "What's your deal, that wasn't good teamwork letting him fight alone."
Lexeaus: "Actually it was very good teamwork. I wanted him to fight those heartless alone to prepare him for solo missions. What kind of team member would I be if I didn't try to prepare him for tougher solo missions? You see Axel, team work doesn't always come from aid in battle, sometimes it comes from preparing each other for greater battles."
Axel: "So this was a type of training?"
Lexeaus: "Exactly."
Axel: "Wow, I never thought of it that way. Sorry Lexeaus."
Lexeaus: "You are forgiven now let us RTC."

Axel was the first to enter the dark corridor but before Roxas entered he looked up at the tall man.

Roxas: "I wanted to say.....well thank you Lexeaus. Thank you for trying to help me prepare."
Lexeaus: "Just remember Roxas, you can't always depend on others, sometimes comes down between you and your enemy and no one else."

Roxas nodded and entered the dark corridor with Lexeaus following.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 19:

As Roxas entered the grey room that day he saw Larxene arguing with Saix.

Larxene: "You can't do this to me!"
Saix: "It's already been decided."
Larxene: "I refuse to go with the brat and the nerd! I mean why do I have to go with BOTH of them! One of them is hard enough to deal with!"
Saix: "Then you three can grow closer to each other on this mission because this is a team work training mission."
Larxene: "Saix I swear to you one day I...."

Marluxia stood up from the couch and put his hand on Larxene's mouth to keep her from saying anything that may jerpordize their plan.

Marluxia: "Larxene now you shouldn't talk back to Saix like that. It may get you in trouble."

Marluxia tightened his grip on Larxene's mouth causing her to make a slight moan of pain. Then he removed his hand and walked back to the couch and sat down closing his eyes for a little more sleep before his own mission. Zexion walked over to Roxas and sighed.

Zexion: "Could this day get any better? (Sarcasm)"
Roxas: "What do you mean?"
Zexion: "We have to go on a mission with Larxene. I'd rather be in the organization's lab then with that neophyte."
Roxas: "Wow, no one really likes her huh?"
Zexion: "It's her own fault for being the witch she is."

Larxene walked over to the two and pulled Roxas ear.

Larxene: "Are you two talking about me?"
Zexion: "Of course not your highness! (Sarcasm)"
Larxene: "Rrr...let's just get this over with."
Saix: "Today you three will be doing team training. You three will have to work together and use the clues to find the treasure we have prepared for you."
Roxas: "Treasure?"
Saix: "Yes we have a treasure hidden in Twilight Town. Work together to find the clues that will lead you to the treasure."

Saix opened a dark corridor and number VI, XII, and XIII entered it arriving at the Station Plaza.

Larxene: "Okay here are the rules. I'm not working with you weirdos. You two looks for the treasure together and I will look for the treasure alone. Now have fun boys."

Larxene walked off toward the sandlot.

Roxas: "Ah who needs her."
Zexion: "I think we need her. The clues wont be easy to find. We will have to use our elements to find the clues and without Larxene I don't we can."
Roxas: "So what do we do?"
Zexion: "We find what clues we can on our own and then we try to get Larxene to help us. Maybe by then she will have calmed down."
Roxas: "Right..."

The two began searching in the underground passage for clues. Roxas noticed some words scratched into the wall but it was written in some sort of code. Zexion looked at the words and realised he could figure this clue out. He summoned his lexicon.

Zexion: "I can solve this one myself Roxas. Now watch closely."

Zexion placed his book on code and then opened his lexicon.

Zexion: "You see? My lexicon and translate any code into whatever language I want. According to my lexicon the code says the next clue can be found where nature blossoms."
Roxas: "I wonder what that means?"
Zexion: "Come on Roxas think. Use those skills Vexen taught you during your recon mission."
Roxas: "Oh! Nature....the forest outside of the town!"
Zexion: "Excellent Roxas. You're getting better at this recon and intel gathering."

The two walked to the forest destroying any heartless they found on their way there. Once there however Roxas couldn't figure what the clue meant by "Blossom".

Roxas: "I don't see any flowers around here so the clue couldn't possibly refer to flowers."
Zexion: "True."

The clouds moved away causing the sun to shine through the trees in the forest. Suddenly a few flowers started to bloom. Roxas picked one of the flowers up and tried to figure out what this meant.

Roxas: "These flowers didn't start to bloom until the sun began to shine."
Zexion: "But how is that a clue?"
Roxas: "Oh! The clock tower! It's the best place to watch the sunset!"
Zexion: "You think the next clue is at the top of the clock tower?"
Roxas: "Yeah, me and Axel go there all the time for ice cream."
Zexion: "Really? That sounds kinda nice...."

Zexion thought about sun sets back when he lived in Radiant Gardens. Things were really good back then for him, he was respected in the town as a boy genius. His parents were so proud, but then he remembered their terrified faces as he watched them become heartless. Roxas noticed how sad Zexion looked.

Roxas: "Zexion?"
Zexion: "What? Oh sorry Roxas. Let's get to the clock tower."
Roxas: "Okay."

The two used a dark corridor to get to the top of the clock tower. Zexion was completely stumped now, what were they supposed to do now.

Roxas: "Now what?"
Zexion: "Not sure.

Zexion looked closely at the hands of the clock and then it came to him.

Zexion: "I see now. The hands of the clock they've stopped. We probably need to get them moving a again. We could use Larxene's lightning to jump start the clock but we have you. Why don't you go ahead and use a thunder spell to get the hands moving."
Roxas: "I would but....well I don't know thunder magic yet. All I know is fire and recently blizzard magic."
Zexion: "I see. Well Saix sure did set things up to where it would require all of us to find this treasure all right."
Roxas: "What do you mean? I haven't been able to help."
Zexion: "Of course you have. If you hadn't been so familar with the clock tower I would have never found the connection between the sun flowers and the clock tower."
Roxas: "Wow...I guess I did."
Zexion: "Now let's go find Larxene shall we."
Larxene: "No need."

Larxene came from behind the corner and looked at the two boys with a devious smile.

Larxene: "I knew you boys would need me. Now get on your knees and beg and give this clock a good shock."
Zexion: "Pardon my language Larxene, but you can kiss my butt. I'd rather fail a mission than bow to you."
Larxene: "Fine then I guess it's mission failed."

Roxas sighed and got on his knees.

Roxas: "Please help us Larxene."

Zexion was shocked Roxas was doing this.

Zexion: "Roxas..."
Larxene: "All right fine"

She cast a thunder spell on the clock tower causing the hands to move to the 12:30 position. Then the hands stopped working again.

Roxas: "Oh no, it stopped."
Zexion: "No, I think the hands were supposed to stop like this. One hand is pointing straight up."

Zexion opened a dark corridor and transported to the area above the clock then he returned next to Roxas holding a treasure chest. Zexion opened it and pulled out a shining shard.

Zexion: "Here Roxas you can use this item later on once Saix let's you use the shop."

Roxas nodded and watched as Larxene RTC through a dark corridor.

Roxas: "She didn't even say goodbye."
Zexion: "Roxas, you have a quality I lack."
Roxas: "I do?"
Zexion: "Your alot more humble than I am. You were willing to bow to Larxene for the sake of this mission where I was not. You showed me such loyalty to the organization today by sacrificing your pride for this mission. You have earned my respect. Now let us RTC."
Roxas: "Sure."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 20:

Marluxia and Vexen stood next to Saix as Roxas entered the room.

Saix: "Your mission today Roxas will be with Marluxia and Vexen. I'll be sending you to a new world today."
Roxas: "You mean there are more worlds than just this castle and Twilight Town?"
Saix: "Of course, many more worlds in fact."
Roxas: "Wow, the universe sure is big."
Vexen: "Don't be intemidated Roxas. You will learn to get used to it as you travel to many other worlds."
Saix: "Now go you three."

Number IV, XI, and XII entered the dark corridor arriving in dark place with a river of souls.

Marluxia: "I've heard of this place but i've never been here. This is the underworld, the land of the dead."
Vexen: "Don't strain your simplistic mind today Marluxia because we are doing recon."
Marluxia: "I'd be worried more about straining your mouth more than anything, Vexen"
Vexen: "How dare you! I am number IV and you are number XI, you have no right to speak to me in such a manner."
Marluxia: "Vexen, an elderly dullard such as yourself should know when to be silent. Espicialy since you are speaking to your superior."
Vexen: "What do you mean, Marluxia?"
Marluxia: "I suppose someone such as yourself would not be as well informed about this matter so I wouldn't expect you to know. Xemnas has ordained me Lord of Castle Oblivion."
Vexen: "WHAT!!!!!!! How could he? Why would he make you lord of the castle?"
Marluxia: "Simple Vexen, i'm just more qualified than you."
Vexen: "How dare you, How DARE you!"

Roxas was becoming annoyed by their argument.

Roxas: "Guys! Listen we have a mission to complete. You two can argue later but let's complete this mission first."
Marluxia: "My sincerist apology Roxas. I am ashamed to let myself get wrapped up in a senseless feud with my colleauge."
Vexen: "Trust me Marluxia, I will speak with Xemnas about this. It's an absolute outrage."
Marluxia: "Do as you wish, Vexen."

Roxas began the investigation by observing the river of souls, he figured if he started that it would get the two more interested in the mission rather than arguing. Roxas suddenly felt weak he began to stumble before falling into the river of souls. Marluxia heard Roxas fall into the water. He ran to the river's edge and felt his body get weak as well.

Marluxia: "Roxas!"

He reached his hand into the water and pulled Roxas out. Roxas was breathing hard and he looked alot more pale but his normal healthy complexion soon returned. Vexen looked down at Marluxia's hand which had become skinny but soon returned to it's normal size.

Roxas: "Wow that felt horrible."
Vexen: "It seems that the river of souls causes living beings to grow older maybe until they die even."
Marluxia: "It also seems the underworld weakens us as well. This is going to make the battles here difficult."
Roxas: "Thankfully there are three of us then."
Vexen: "True, so let's stick together as we head deeper into the underworld."

As they went deeper into the underworld Roxas noticed little white glowing balls that kept appearing. He exaimined them and saw they were made up of the stuff like the souls in the river were.

Roxas: "These things are souls too. But Why aren't they in the river of souls?"
Marluxia: "Because they probably were noble and true in their life."
Roxas: "Huh?"
Vexen: "In some cultures people believe that depending on how you lived your life will determine what your after life will be like. These white souls were probably decent people in life and thus they were spared the punishment of being in the river of death for eternity."
Roxas: "Wow, this place just keeps getting creepier and creepier."
Marluxia: "We should find more if we continue deeper into the underworld."

Suddenly a group of bad dogs appeared.

Marluxia: "So the welcoming party has arrived, don't give into fatigue Roxas."

Marluxia felt slower as he ran toward a heartless but even still the long range of his scythe allowed him to destroy one of the bad dogs before it got away. Vexen didn't move much, he just used his ice magic to destroy heartless but his ice melted much faster due to the underworld. Roxas had to rely on fire spells mostly, he started to feel sick but he was able to keep himself together long enough to defeat the last of the heartless.

Roxas: "Man that was intense."
Marluxia: "The heartless certainly have the advantage here."
Vexen: "Then we have no time to talk, we need to continue moving before more heartless show up."
Marluxia: "For once we can agree on something, Vexen."

The three went futher into the underworld eventualy finding themselves on the edge of the river styx. Roxas noticed their were torches with blue flames all over the underworld.

Roxas: "I wonder what these torches are for?"
Marluxia: "I believe I may have your answer Roxas."

Marluxia pointed at the ferryman Charon sailing on the river.

Vexen: "That must be the one who carries the souls from the world of the living to here in the underworld. These torches must be lit in order to light his way as he travels across the river."
Marluxia: "We should leave before the ferryman notices we are not deceased."

The three kept walking along the shore until they arrived at what looked like a giant skull. They entered the skull and traveled up the steps until they arrived at the top. They looked through the crack in the door and saw a grey skinned man with blue flamed hair. They listened in as the man spoke to himself.

Hades: "Curse it all! Hercules keeps messing up all my plans. There has to be some way I can destroy him! Hercules the greatest hero in all of greece, hah! More like Jerkules the pain in my side that wont go away."

Roxas looked at Marluxia confused.

Roxas: "Who is that?"
Marluxia: "Obviously he is a being of great power. I believe he is the God of the underworld. That would make this man Hades, the lord of the dead. He rules this whole underworld."
Roxas: "Wow really? Sounds like he has a temper as big as a God too. So what have we learned?"
Marluxia: "The underworld only weakens us, the heartless are more powerfull here, the river styx is deadly if we were to remain in it for too long, and the great lord of the dead has a deep dislike for someone named Hercules."
Vexen: "I suppose we're finished."
Marluxia: "I will be the one to determine that."
Vexen: "You smug little brat!"

Roxas sighed, he just wanted Marluxia and Vexen to shut up and stop arguing. With his mission finished he opened a dark corridor and RTC just so he could get away from Marluxia and Vexen.

As Roxas walked to his room he was met by Axel.

Axel: "Hey buddy ready to grab some ice cream?"
Roxas: "Not today Axel I have a massive headache."

Roxas entered his room and laid down for some sleep. Axel remembered that Marluxia and Vexen were teamed up with Roxas today he figured the two must have been arguing.

Axel: "Oh well, good thing we wont have to deal with Marluxia and Vexen much longer."

meanwhile:

Vexen entered the organization's lab where Zexion and Lexeaus were finishing packing their things for Castle Oblivion.

Vexen: "I can't believe Xemnas made Marluxia Lord of Castle Oblivion."
Lexeaus: "Let it go Vexen. We have more important things to worry about at Castle Oblivion. Marluxia is just a fool."
Zexion: "Yes, the chamber of waking. I heard that there may be a friend in there."

Zexion thought back to the conversation he had with Xigbar about the chamber of rest back when Marluxia first joined the organization. He remembered that Xigbar had said he heard someone speaking to Xemnas in the chamber of rest.

Vexen: "Are you saying Xemnas is trying to find the chamber of waking because he believes someone is in there?"
Zexion: "Exactly, I believe that he is looking for a friend."
Lexeaus: "Does it have something to do with those three?"
Zexion: "You mean Terra, Aqua, and Ven? Yes I believe so. But until the time is right we should keep this under wraps."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Marluxia and Vexen really got on my nerves yesterday. Today I had a mission with Axel where we had to take out some scarlet tangos but nothing interesting really happened today. Speaking of Marluxia and Vexen I haven't seen them or Larxene, Lexeaus, and Zexion all day. I wonder where they are."
-Roxas

Day 21:

Marluxia was walking to the Hall of Melodies where the other Castle Oblivion members were waiting. He met Larxene in the hall way.

Larxene: "Marluxia, I just wanted to give you something for luck."

She put her arm around his neck and gave him a deep passionate kiss. Then she pushed her nails into Marluxia's neck drawing blood. Marluxia made a moan of pain and pushed Larxene off of him.

Larxene: "That was for shutting me up the other day and hurting my mouth when I was arguing to Saix. No man hurts me like that and gets off scott free. Not even you Marluxia baby."

She walked off to the Hall of Melodies. Marluxia grabbed a bandage in the near by bathroom to cover up his scratch and then he entered the Hall of Melodies. Marluxia stood with the other Castle Oblivion members as Xemnas came in to speak holding Namine's hand. Saix looked at the blonde girl with disgust.

Xemnas: "This is the girl Namine. Use her power over Sora's memories to perform the memory experiments. I trust you all not to fail this mission."
Larxene: "Where's Axel boss?"
Xemnas: "He will be joining you soon. Now Marluxia rule Castle Oblivion well. Good luck to all of you."

Marluxia took Namine by the hand but she tried to escape.

Namine: "Let me go! Let me GO! Please!!! God help me!"

Xemnas looked at Namine and slapped her across the face then he forcefully turned her head forcing her to look at him.

Xemnas: "There is no God. There is no hope. In this castle, in this organization, over all nobodies...I am God. I am your God. Right, Namine?"

Namine was scared to death, she began crying. Xemnas was actually surprised she could cry, it must be her memories of emotions making her cry he assumed.

Namine: "Yes Xemnas...you are my God."

At that moment Namine had lost all hope of escaping this terrible group. She willingly went with Marluxia into the dark corridor with the other castle oblivion members following. The dark corridor closed in front of Xemnas. Saix just witnessed the cruel nature Xemnas was capable of.

Saix: "I have to go give Luxord and Demyx their missions today."
Xemnas: "Very well, you are dismissed Saix."

Saix went to the bathroom first and turned a sink on, he splashed his face with cold water, shaking in fear.

Saix: "Why am I feeling this fear? Just watching that sent shivers up my spine. I have to ignore this fear, everything will soon start to fall into place. As long as Axel doesn't fail."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Chapter 5:

Day 22:

Roxas awoke early that morning. He walked outside to get some air before the other members awoke. Roxas looked up at the sky and closed his eyes.

Roxas: "This world is silent and peacefull. I like it. I like to come out here while the other's sleep just so I can think about stuff."

Roxas saw out of the corner of his eye Xemnas standing on a tower higher up, the altar of naught. Xemnas was also looking up at the sky.

Roxas: "I wonder what you think about?"
Axel: "Hey Roxas!"

Roxas turned to see Axel with his usual silly smile on his face.

Axel: "Come on man we have work to do. Let's get some breakfast."
Roxas: "Thanks but no thanks Axel. I'm not very hungry this morning."
Axel: "So why are you out here?"
Roxas: "I was just getting some air is all."
Axel: "Oh...okay. Well meet me in the grey room when your ready to head out."

As Axel left Roxas looked up at the Altar of Naught but Xemnas was gone.

Roxas: "He's very egnimatic. I wish I could talk to Xemnas like I can with Axel."

About an hour later Roxas met Axel in the grey room and Saix sent the two to Twilight Town. They arrived at the station plaza, Roxas shielded his eyes from the sun. Axel looked at Roxas' eyes and saw they looked tired.

Axel: "Hey Roxas you been getting enough sleep?"
Roxas: "Why do you ask?"
Axel: "Your eyes look tired and red."
Roxas: "Not really, i've been thinking so much i've barely gotten any sleep the past couple of nights."
Axel: "Well promise me tonight you'll get some sleep. Skipping sleep isn't healthy for you."
Roxas: "Yeah I promise."
Axel: "Good. Okay today we have to take out a Guardian. I think it's located in the sandlot, let's go through the underground passage to get there, it's faster that way."
Roxas: "Okay."

The two went down into the passages only to find their way blocked off by the passage gates.

Axel: "No problem we just flip the switch. Here we go."

Axel flipped the yellow switch opening the gate with the yellow stripe across it. They did the same with the green gate and pink gate. They went from the side street to the sandlot arrivng just as the Gaurdian appeared with a group of Watchers to aid it. Axel summoned his charkams as Roxas summoned his keyblade.

Axel: "There's our target. Don't go taking a trip to dream land on me."
Roxas: "Right."

The two charged at the Gaurdian which looked like a giant dark blue version of the watchers, Axel was able to cut through two of the watchers while Roxas cut through the other two watchers. The Gaurdian fired it's massive cannon at the two but they dodged. Roxas looked at Axel and saw the last Watcher behind him.

Roxas: "Axel, Look out!"

But before Axel could dodge the watcher hit him with a laser knocking him to the ground. Roxas jumped and sliced through the last watcher, just leaving the Gaurdian to deal with. Axel stood up rubbing his shoulder where the laser hit.

Axel: "No problem, i'll just use a potion."

Axel wasn't looking and Roxas saw the Gaurdian charge it's cannon and fire. Roxas pushed Axel out of the way but Roxas took a direct hit. Axel ran over to Roxas and helped him up.

Axel: "Are you okay?"
Roxas: "Y...yeah. Axel stay back I have an idea."

Roxas charge his keyblade and unleashed his limit break overpowering the gaurdian and completely destroying it. Axel let Roxas drink his potion to heal him.

Axel: "Roxas, thanks for taking the hit."
Roxas: "That's what friends do."
Axel: "Yeah. Haha well now I owe you one. How about I buy you ice cream again today. I'll be flat broke soon at this rate but heck who cares about money when ya don't have a heart haha!"
Roxas: "Haha! Thanks Axel."

The two boys went to the clock tower and sat there watching the sunset as they enjoyed their ice cream. Roxas yawned from his lack of sleep.

Axel: "I'm going to miss this ice cream thing we do."
Roxas: "Huh? Why?"
Axel: "Starting tomorrow, i'm going to be away. I'm being sent to Caslte Oblivion."
Roxas: "What's that?"
Axel: "It's a castle that belongs to the organization, kinda like a second base."
Roxas: "I wish the organization would tell me stuff like this."
Axel: "................Sorry Roxas."

Axel stood up and stretched.

Axel: "Well I gotta head back and get ready. Fun fun fun....Anyway, you take your time."

Axel left through a dark corridor leaving Roxas to ponder about what he would do with Axel gone for awhile. Roxas looked at the popsicle stick he just finished and saw the word "WINNER!" written on it.

Roxas: "Huh? I should ask Axel why this popsicle says "WINNER!" tomorrow before he leaves for Castle Oblivion."

Meanwhile:

Axel met Saix at memory skyscrapper. Number VII looked serious as always.

Saix: "You know what to do?"
Axel: "Of course. Find out who the traitors are and eliminate them."
Saix: "And take out Zexion, Lexeaus, and Vexen."
Axel: "You really want me to go through with that?"
Saix: "Zexion is too close to Xemnas. I can't lose my position as second in command to him. Vexen knows too many of the organization's secrets and Lexeaus is so powerful he could be a threat."
Axel: "...............It's done then, there is no taking back those orders I guess."

Axel kept walking until he was alone in the dark city.

Axel: "I can't believe i'm about to eliminate loyal organization members like Zexion. I hope Xemnas doesn't find out."

Axel felt his hand get sweaty, he was nervous about this whole situation.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 23:

Roxas ran into the grey room hoping to catch Axel before he left but Saix was the only one in the room along with number XIV, Xion.

Roxas: "Umm....Saix, do you know where Axel is?"
Saix: "He has already departed for Castle Oblivion, was there something you needed?"
Roxas: "No nevermind."
Saix: "Then prepare for your mission. Today you will go with Xion to Twilight Town to finish her training and eliminate a Posinous Plant."

Roxas looked at Xion, her faced covered by her hood. For some reason he felt as though he knew her for a long time, but how was that posssible, he didn't remember anything before he was found by Xemnas.

Roxas: "Uh....hi Xion. How are you this morning?"
Xion: "........................"

Roxas concluded that Xion probably didn't like him very much either that or she was incredibly shy. How was he supposed to work with someone who didn't even speak to him?

Saix: "Train her well Roxas. Remember you are in charge."
Roxas: "R...Right."

Xion and Roxas were transported to the sandlot. Roxas began to miss Axel but he thought maybe Axel could come from Castle Oblivion to the clock tower. He decided to go there once his mission was over. Roxas looked back at Xion who still had not said a single word and thought about what Saix said, that he was in charge of this mission.

Roxas: "Okay Xion, let's go."

The two went through the underground passage to get to the tunnel area where the Posion Plant was waiting. The two eliminated the heartless quickly. Once they were back at the dark corridor Roxas looked at the silent Xion.

Roxas: "I've got someplace to be. You go ahead and RTC without me."
Xion: ".........."

As Roxas watched Xion enter the dark corridor he wondered if this was how he acted his first week in the organization.

Roxas: "Was I really that much of a Zombie?"

Roxas went to the clock tower and waited for Axel to show up but after and hour of waiting Roxas concluded Axel wasn't going to show up so he RTC.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Day 24:

Roxas and Xion were sent to Twilight Town to destroy a group of deserter heartless. These heartless were fast and difficult to hit, Roxas couldn't keep up.

Roxas: "How does Saix expect me to defeat these things if I can't even hit them?"

Xion threw her hand in the air and suddenly lightning came down destroying every last one of the heartless. Roxas was impressed.

Roxas: "Xion, you know thunder magic?"
Xion: ".............."
Roxas: "That's impressive. I don't even know how to cast thunder yet."
Xion: "....................."

Roxas didn't really know what to say to her now.

Roxas: "Umm.....I have somewhere to go again so you RTC without me."

As Roxas began to walk away Xion mumbled something.

Xion: "R......Roxas."

Roxas looked back at her.

Roxas: "Huh?"
Xion: "Your name.....it's Roxas, isn't it?"
Roxas: "Y...Yeah Xion. That's right."

Xion turned around and entered the dark corridor. Roxas went to the clock tower hoping maybe Axel would show up today.

Roxas: "My name was the first thing Xion has ever said. I guess Axel isn't showing up today either. I guess I really will have to wait until he returns from Castle Oblivion to see him again."
---------------------------------------------------------------
Day 25:

Roxas and Xion were sent to Twilight Town to eliminate a Dark Side heartless today. Xion felt comfortable around Roxas now, she decided she could show him what she looked like now.

Xion: "Umm...Roxas?"
Roxas: "Yeah?"

Xion lifted her hood and pulled it back showing her face to him. Roxas thought she looked pretty alot better than Larxene that was for sure.

Xion: "Good luck today."
Roxas: "Th...Thanks. You too Xion."

As they walked to the station plaze Roxas felt glad that Xion was talking to him now. He felt comfortable around her like he did with Axel. In fact Roxas hoped he would have many more missions with Xion soon. When they got to the station plaza the Dark Side was no where in sight until suddenly it appeared out of the darkness behind them. Roxas summoned his keyblade.

Roxas: "What is THAT?"
Xion: "I think that's the target!"
Roxas: "You ready for this?"
Xion: "Y...Yeah."

Roxas saw how nervous she was, it reminded him of how nervous he was when he had to fight his first giant heartless, the Gaurd Armor.

Roxas: "Just remember if things get to messy we can always RTC. Just Focus."

The Dark Side began shooting orbs of dark energy from the giant hear shaped hole in it's stomach. Xion had to try and dodge them but she tripped, Roxas jumped in fron of her and used his keyblade to knock back one of the orbs before it hit her. Roxas turned to help her up but the Dark Side caught him off guard and knocked him across the plaza.

Xion: "Roxas!"

Xion suddenly saw a bright light in her hand and before she knew it a keyblade appeared in her hand, it looked exactly like Roxas' Kingdom Key. Xion jumped and slashed through Dark Side's stomach causing it to fade into darkness. With the Dark Side gone Xion helped Roxas up.

Roxas: "I didn't know you had a keyblade too Xion!"
Xion: "Yeah...neither did I. It just all of a sudden popped up in my hand."
Roxas: "Well whatever the case you did great. In fact you deserve a little something extra."
Xion: "Something Extra?"
Roxas: "Yeah, the icing on the cake."

Roxas took her to the top of the clock tower after buying her some sea salt ice cream. Xion was amazed at the beautiful sun set.

Xion: "How did you find such a beautiful place? This ice cream is salty but sweet."
Roxas: "Yeah it's Axel's favorite. He's my first friend."
Xion: "A friend?"
Roxas: "Yeah, Axel's says that's what people are called who hang out together."
Xion: "So does that mean we're friends."
Roxas: "Sure."
Xion: "Thanks Roxas....I like this. Can I start coming up here with you too?"
Roxas: "Sure. Hey, i've got an idea how about you, Axel, and I meet her for ice cream when he gets back?"
Xion: "Is it a promise?"
Roxas: "Yeah, it's a promise."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes I know this chapter looks rushed and in fact it was rushed. I was trying to finish it before I had to leave for a christmas party, next chapter should be up tomorrow. I should note that the next chapter contains some spoilers so I will be putting in a spoiler tag in case anyone wanted to know.

A

Azrael

Oh I never knew you wrote MM. I have many ideas of what it should be but first things first, squash the script format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back