• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaX

fighting all of Organization XIII in Castle Oblivi
Im very confused and need an answer. First, we heard that 358/2 days to be released in Feburary 09 but then it got changed to spring 09. But then it was either Bittermeat or Audo who said it would be released in Feburary still. Also in the newest translated article it said 358/2 days would release in Feburary.

Thanks in advance for the answer:)

A

Audo

I don't think Bittermeats or myself ever said that...

At DKS3713, Days was given a release of "This Winter" (Being Nov-Feb)
At TGS08, Days was given a release of "February 2009"
And then at Jump Festa, Days was given a release of "Spring 2009".

Now some confusion arose because a magazine scan was reported of having said that Days was still set for a Feb 09 release. Bittermeats then got the magazine herself and found that it had listed two dates in the article, both the Spring 09 and the Feb 09 releases. Basically, the Magazine just made a mistake and the release for Days is still Spring 09.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
I don't think Bittermeats or myself ever said that...

At DKS3713, Days was given a release of "This Winter" (Being Nov-Feb)
At TGS08, Days was given a release of "February 2009"
And then at Jump Festa, Days was given a release of "Spring 2009".

Now some confusion arose because a magazine scan was reported of having said that Days was still set for a Feb 09 release. Bittermeats then got the magazine herself and found that it had listed two dates in the article, both the Spring 09 and the Feb 09 releases. Basically, the Magazine just made a mistake and the release for Days is still Spring 09.

This. :3 Japan's release is Spring 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back